Epilogue / Saying It Three Times

Seventeen Guys, One Girl

"Mmmm, I love the taste of your lips."

"Oh god, stop it. This is getting really disgusting."

"I love how your voice is hoarse after-.."

"OH GOD PLEASE!"

"I love the way you blush when we talk about our y time verbally."

"Who wouldn't! You sounded like a monster with raging hormones that was going to eat me up!"

"I love the way you shout when you're exasperated."

"Yah Choi Seungcheol, you're really pissing me off now." You sat up straighter, crossing your arms as you looked down at him. There sat Choi Seungcheol, posing like a great model he was.

Oh yes, I said model.

Too confusing?

Well, here's what happened.

After that incident was made known to the whole of Korea, it became the top news for at least a week. Hitting the headlines of basically every news broadcast. That definitely didn't do any help for Seventeen's image. With the announcement that their entertainment company would officially close down, it was natural that they had to disband. Seungcheol decided to pursue a his career in modeling, balancing college at the same time. As for Seokmin, he decided to become a composer, composing nursery songs for kids. Samuel went back to school, with the guidance of his parents now that he suffered post trauma from all the instability that was going on his life.

Doyoon on the other hand, decided to join.. My my, it was pretty shocking even as I try to phrase it. Doyoon decided to pursue a career in the entertainment world as a comedian. I mean yes, he was pretty weird and stuff but wow, he became one of the youngest, yet most successful comedian in the entertainment world.

Junhui, on the other hand, was literally missing.

No not the bad bad kidnapped missing, but he was travelling around the world, without a care about his future. "I'm going for a break!" He says, and disappears for a few years.

Junhui, being the usual weird one, sends a postcard whenever he feels like, and sometimes, it comes with a parcel, with a souvenir from wherever he was at. The souvenirs that he gives however, are really shocking. For example, there was a parcel that he sent that was really small, and you wondered what that could be. Just when you ripped open the parcel, Seungcheol walked out of the shower with just a towel covering just the bottom part.

I know that seems weird but he forgot to bring his clothes in when he went to shower as he was in a hurry to take a quick shower. Oh yes, the parcel. Basically, Junhui shipped a from France, saying it's one of the best brands around. Yep, Seungcheol was there, almost while you were holding a , just imagine how awkward that was. Your face turned a deep shade of red while Seungcheol started swearing at Junhui.

'I hope you get a Caucasian baby after using this! I mean, it is Made in France! HEHEHEHE'

Probably the dumbest guy around. I mean, condoms prevent pregnancy, it should be something everyone knows.
 It's general knowledge!

"Oh dear, look at the time! I have to get changed before oppa gets released." You smiled before bouncing off the bed. Yep, your brother was finally getting released. A few years back, he got charged for attempt murder but thankfully, seeing that your brother decided to turn himself in, he got a lighter sentence.

"Yeah hurry up, aren't you going to get him tofu to eat? Isn't it tradition to let the one who just got out from the prison eat tofu?" Seungcheol ruffled his hair before he changed his shirt. Oh, yes. Seungcheol and you got together about three years back, around the time your brother decided to turn in. He stood there beside you during your weakest moments, provided comfort and gave you strength to carry on with life.

Never in your life would you expect yourself to fall in love with someone who randomly picked you up from the street when you were at your most broken state.

You looked at Seungcheol from the corner of your eye before exiting the room to change, he was really your everything. Even though he saw your most pathetic state, he never left you. You smiled as some of the best memories with him flashed through your mind.

Flashback [A/N, I usually write flashbacks in italics but since it's gonna be quite long, I'm just gonna have a heading to state that this was what happened]

You grinned at your appearance, a flowery dress that was light and short, perfect for summer. You wore a hat to make sure your hair stays in place before bouncing in your steps, out of your room. It's a beautiful day, a day when Seungcheol finally got the courage to ask you out on a date. You two weren't official yet, just an ordinary date with a friend.

"No," Doyoon shook his head the minute you stepped out of your room and you frowned at him. He came over earlier on to get a CD which he left behind a few days ago. But you told him to stay so that he could help with your outfit.

"Why no? I think it's really suitable!" You pouted as you touched the ends of your dress.

"May I ask, where are you going for the date?"

You frowned before looking up, "I'm not sure? Seungcheol is deciding on the location."

Doyoon sighed, "What if he takes you to an amusement park? Are you going to take a roller coaster in that dress? It would be a free show for everyone below, Minji. You can't expect Seungcheol to give you his pants, or his shirt, can you? There's a limit to romantic responses you can wish for."

You laughed at the idea before nodding, "You're right. I should go change."

---

"I like this place." You inhaled the fresh air as petals fell from the trees. Seungcheol looked at you in amusement as you looked at the park.

"If it was some other girl, she would've complained about the date being too simple and boring." Seungcheol commented and looked at you with raised eyebrows.

"But I'm not some other girl." You winked and he chuckled, "Yeah you aren't."

Just then, a little boy ran towards you, he was really small and cute, his height reaching your mid-thigh. Gently, he tugged your fingers and you looked at him with a curious expression before looking back at Seungcheol who had a smile planted on his face. You assumed it was because he found the little boy cute so you turned your head to look towards the little boy, "Hello young one." You bent down such that you were at his level when he whispered, "Noona, that man likes you."

"What?"

The little boy grinned before running off, leaving you on the floor in a kneeled position as you stared at another girl running towards you. You stared at her with a blank look as she moved closer to whisper in your ears, "Unnie, that man likes you."

You frowned as the girl tugged your hair behind your ears and suddenly, a rose appeared. You smiled in amusement at this little kid before she ran off. *Seungcheol...*

You turned around to look at him, only to see that he wasn't there.

Your heart raced as you felt yourself panic. Well, after the many incidents that happened to you, you grew more sensitive over the people around you. If they weren't beside you when they should be, you'll be so frightened that they might be hurt that you end up going into a panic mode.

"Seungcheol?"

No response.

You bit your lips as you felt yourself tremble.

Instantly, you felt a pat on your head, you turned around and you saw Seungcheol standing there, with a bouquet of roses in his hands. Ignoring the fact that he changed into a suit so quickly, you just stood up and hugged him so tight that Seungcheol almost fell backwards due to the impact.

"Yah Minji ah..."

"Choi Seungcheol, who asked you to leave? I was so worried... I.."

Seungcheol's eyes softened before he started patting your head, the bouquet of roses in his other hand. "I'll never leave you. Don't ever forget that."

You sighed in relief as you tried to pull away, only to be held tightly by Seungcheol.

Your eyebrows were raised as you stood there, in that position. You knew he had something to say but you didn't question him until he told you.

"You know," He started, his voice trembling, his body shaking as he held you tightly in his embrace. "They say that you have to say things three times for it to be sealed. The first time you say something, it's an incident, the second time you say it, it's a coincidence, and the third time you say it, it's a sealed promise. The boy said it first, the girl said it the second time, and now, I'll say it the third time."

You breath hitched as you anticipated his words.

"When we get married." Seungcheol continued and you groaned it his words, "Seriously?"

He chuckled before whispering, "But I'll say this for the first time, and you better open up your ears. Becase Jung Minji, I'm telling you that I love you."

You blushed at his words, your heart racing at those three words.

"I have never confessed to a girl before and I couldn't plan something more spectacular than this. Even getting those kids to tell you that was extremely hard for me. They kept teasing me but that's alright, since this turned out fine. But thank you so much for opening my heart up, thank you so much for bringing out a part of me that I never knew existed before. I was always called the cold-hearted leader among Seventeen, never smiling, never laughing and never joined the fun. But ever since you came into my life, I found myself getting frustrated over simple things that you do, exhilarated by small actions that you do and adoring your ever flaw." Seungcheol breathed, his heart beating faster than yours was.

He opened his mouth to continue when you stepped back and looked at him in the eye with the biggest smile you ever had and crashed your lips with his. There was no need for words anymore, you knew what he was saying, you knew he loved you and you knew you felt the same. That's all that was necessary.

His grip on the bouquet of ninety-eight roses tightened as your grip on that one rose tightened.

Nintey-nine roses, I will love you for as long as I live.

 

[That's the end of the story! I'm sure there's not much fluff included, I could always write another fluff chapter even though there's not much of a point... But if you request for it, I would try to update a fluff chapter when I'm free, but until then, I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing this. I couldn't have finished this story without the support of everyone one of you. Thank you for staying with me through the irregular updates:') I'm really thankful for your support! ]