Fight 1/2

Seventeen Guys, One Girl

“Minji, I think you and I need to talk.” CEO urged as he held your wrist, in attempt to drag you away from Doyoon.

Doyoon, even though he looked stunned, held the arm that the CEO was gripping tight on, "I don't think she needs to go anywhere until she tells me what's going on, Sajangnim. Or should I say, murderer?"

The CEO looked visibly pissed off as he held tighter. You flinched at his grip as you could feel a bruise coming on.

"Sajangnim, let go before I shout of your crimes." Doyoon threatened and you bit your lips. This was getting scarier by minute.

"Jang Doyoon, disobey me and I'll ruin your future. Let her go. You, have no idea of what I did. Like you said, I'm a murderer, you don't know what I'm capable of. So before you call people names, make sure you have legit evidence." CEO smirked and you froze, "Oppa.. Jaebum oppa please. Don't involve them. I'm sorry, I said things I shouldn't have. It must be what I was drinking. I wasn't thinking-.."

"JUNG MINJI. You were close to it! You told me that he killed your parents! You were so close to spilling things out, it's your only way of freedom! Minji ah, the whole of Seventeen knows that he has ultimate control over you that one word he says makes you shake like a puppy. Please Minji, don't let us be a factor to your hesitation."

You felt your eyes water as CEO's grip loosen, "Minji ah, I thought you were smarter than this. I've aid you when you were all alone. I've aid you through the past few years because your family members all died, and now you're putting me in such a situation? Framing me of things I've never done?"

You pulse raised as your knees wobbled, resulting you to fall on the ground.

"Noona!" Samuel suddenly appeared, running towards you and sat down beside you, patting your hands. "Noona, are you alright?"

You felt breathless as tears trickled down your cheeks uncontrollably.

Seungcheol stood there, right behind Samuel, his expression colder than when you first met him. "Oh? Seungcheol ah, I think you should bring Doyoon and Samuel away. These kids are obstructing my alone time with Minji." CEO smiled sweetly and your shoulders shook vigorously at his words.

Alone time? That never meant any pleasant time to you. Jaebum, the CEO, known for being rich, had only stolen his wealth from your family, literally. He got close to you when you were 12, being a 12 year old girl, who wasn't careful, fell for his scheming actions. He allured you and even planned to go on bed with a 12 year-old just for the sake of money.

In the end, he did have with you and that, only took two months of constant wooing and flirting. And at the age of 12, your parents suddenly passed away, but you never once suspected it was the doing of Jaebum. Trusting in him, you continued to date him for the next three years. You turned 15 in April and that year, your brother started to find Jaebum suspicious. He never once trusted Jaebum. But somehow, your brother managed to find out some dirty things that Jaebum did and he tried to warn you not to date Jaebum.

The day that your brother told you to break up with Jaebum was the day your brother disappeared. There was no sign of his body anywhere, not even up till today.

But ever since then, Jaebum showed his true colours, admitted that he murdered your parents. As for the large fortune, it went to you. However, since you were 'dating' Jaebum, your relatives thought that it would be safer that Jaebum keeps this large fortune, until you are old enough to deal with it.

It was a plan Jaebum had planned, by making use of you. It was traumatizing for such a young girl. But that's what he was capable of.

Your thoughts were abruptly ended when you heard something crack. You looked up with teary eyes, only to see Jaebum lying on the ground, holding tightly onto his jaw. Seungcheol panted and then only you realized, Seungcheol punched Jaebum's jaw so hard that it sounded like it broke.

Samuel gasped and you quickly turned to look at him, "Samuel ah, call the rest here. You need to run. Go."

Samuel looked stunned before he nodded and ran off. You looked as Jaebum approached Seungcheol, ready to send him a punch when Doyoon stood in front of Seungcheol, earning himself a punch himself.

"Stop it." You tried to stand up but your legs gave up on you and you fell back down, only to witness more punches. Your mind was sent into a whirl as you remembered the many times Jaebum fought with gangs, killing most of them.

"I respected you, Song Jaebum." Seungcheol spat, blood flowing down his temple. You gasped, when you realized that Doyoon was lying on the ground, unconsciously.

Jaebum smiled, like a little boy who earned himself a candy, as he gazed at the broken Doyoon.

"Son of a b*tch." Seungcheol cursed as he kicked Jaebum, only to miss as Jaebum was faster than him. Jaebum was after all, an experienced fighter. Seungcheol would definitely be of no match.

"Oh yeah? See how I kill the both of you today. Seungcheol, you really disappointed me. I thought that you would stay by my side for as long as I needed you. You showed such loyalty that the others didn't. Too bad such talent and such loyalty got ruined by Minji. Right, Minji? Don't you feel guilty? Your parents death, your brother's disappearance, they were all because of you. You, who were innocent to the point that you let a murderer into your family. Not only that, you even aided him, making things easier for him when you fell in love with him."

You panted, your heart pace quickening, your vision got blur as Jaebum continued to pour words onto your open wound. It burned like acid but hey, Jaebum didn't care.

He probably wanted you dead as well.

 

[ To be continued~]