Cotton Candy + Haunted House

Seventeen Guys, One Girl

You stared at the food stalls, sighing as you thought of how happy Seventeen must be now and here you are, thinking about their terrible boss.

"Say, do you want cotton candy?" Junhui whispered in your ears, causing you to scream in shock. "OH MY HOLY." You shrieked as you turned around to face Junhui when your nose touched his sticky cotton candy.

You immediately recoiled as you pointed an accusing finger towards Junhui, "You smashed a cotton candy in my face!" Junhui frowned as he raised his eyebrows, "I think you were the one who smashed your own face into the cotton candy. How could you put the blame on the cotton candy!" He gasped as he eyed you.

You crossed your hands as you glared at him, *Let the glaring session begin.*

"You guys are seriously immature." Jisoo stepped in between you, blocking your eye contact with Junhui. Woah when did he appear?

"HYUNG!"

"JISOO SHI!"

He held out his hands as he pointed at Junhui, "What did you do to this poor girl that looks seemingly pissed off?" You grinned in triumph as Junhui pointed at you, "BUT SHE'S BEING UNREASONABLE!"

"Be a gentleman," Jisoo spoke and you beamed, repeating after Jisoo, "Yeah, be a gentleman."

"But she was the one who stuck her nose into my cotton candy!" Junhui stomped his feet as he gave a pleading look towards Jisoo. "Well, if you didn't whisper in my ear, and if you didn't put the cotton candy so damn close to me, I probably wouldn't stick my nose into it!"

"Now that's your fault, Jerry." Jisoo sighed as he crossed his arms and looked at Junhui. 

Junhui's jaw dropped as he spoke softly, "I've been calling you since like five meters away from where we are right now but you didn't respond."

Jisoo turned around and faced you, his eyebrows raised, "You didn't hear this loud dude? What were you thinking about?"

You pursed your lips as you frowned, "Fine, I'm sorry I 'stuck' my nose into the cotton candy but it's so disgusting! I can't believe I touched that, with my nose!"

"You hate cotton candy?" Junhui and Jisoo asked at the same time and you nodded, "Their sticky and overly sweet. Gives you tons of calories for those things that just melt in your mouth. Ain't even worth the money."

Junhui gaped at you, Jisoo mirroring his expression, just less dramatic, "Are you a nutritionist?" Junhui asked and Jisoo snickered at his question. 

You rolled your eyes as you stared at them, "You guys shouldn't eat too much of those, if any of you gain weight and are unable to fit into your costumes, I'm gonna dig out your eyeballs." You turned around to walk off when the two boys followed you.

You turned around as you tilted your head, giving them the why-are-you-following-me look. 

"Can't let a girl walk alone." Jisoo spoke and Junhui nodded, "Being a gentleman."

You literally face-palmed as you spoke, "I don't want you to follow me, so be a gentleman and walk away. Don't bug a girl when she doesn't want either of you around." Junhui feigned a pained look and Jisoo looked seemingly dissapointed.

 *Dang, these guys are annoying.*

You pouted before sighing, "Fine, let's go."

---

"NO!" You shouted as the both of them held each of your hand, pulling you towards the haunted house. "PLEASE, ANYWHERE BUT THERE. I CAN EVEN GO ON THE CRAZIEST ROLLER COASTER BUT NOT THERE PLEASE!"

Junhui smirked, "I'm sorry but gotta cure your fears." You gasped at his words as you struggled in their grip, "I'm older than you Wen Junhui!" 

"By a few months," Junhui scoffed as you looked at Jisoo with pleading eyes, "Jisoo shi!" 

Jisoo shrugged as he suddenly carried you in a bridal-style, "I'm older than you by one year. Gotta listen to your oppa, don't you?"

"NO WHERE'S THE LIGHT?!" You shrieked the minute you were in the haunted house, hugging Jisoo tightly as Jisoo still carried you in a bridal-style.

Junhui, being the carefree one, just ran ahead, beaming and smiling at every single ghost that appeared, waving to them even. You frowned at Junhui's actions but you were feeling less scared by the way Junhui was acting.

"Not that scary, huh?" Jisoo smiled as he shifted your weight slightly and your eyes widened, realizing how tiring it must be for him to carry you. "Jisoo shi, you can put me down, I'm fine."

Jisoo shook his head as he whispered, "Wouldn't want those creepy crawling ghosts to touch you, would you?" You tilted your head in confusion as you looked at the floor where he was looking and you screamed like no tomorrow.

"WEN JUNHUI WHAT THE HELL!" 

Junhui wore a wig that he probably took from a ghost and was crawling on the floor. Yep, and you thought he was trying to make you feel better by acting friendly to the ghosts.

---

"I will freaking murder you two." Your legs wobbled as Jisoo finally placed you down. The both of them bursts into laughter as you sat on the ground, too tired to stand up.

"Hey, are you alright?" Junhui held out his hand as you showed him your fist. 

"BOO!" Someone shouted from beside you and you screamed your lungs out. "SAMUEL!" You laid on the ground as you heard their laughter resonating through the open air.

"Samuel, don't do that to Minji. That's rude." Seungcheol spoke as you quickly sat up. Your arch enemie was here to see your most embarrassing act. Congratz Minji, congratz.

"Ay hyung, don't blame Samuel, you should've seen her face. It was epic." Junhui laughed as you tried to land a kick in his face. "Be ladylike!" Junhui retorted and you felt so much like ripping that guy's face when he ran off faster than you could think of reaching him.

You turned around and was shocked to see Choi Seungcheol standing behind you. Just him alone.

"Samuel wanted to go for a switch again so he went with Jisoo. Jisoo told me to accompany you. Don't think too much." He crossed his arms as he started walking before you could speak. 

You rolled your eyes before running after him, man this guy took long strides.

 

[ I know it has been months.. But I'm pleased to tell you all that my HIATUS IS FINALLY OVER~! My exams just ended and it was my major exams which would affect my job careers in future so like yayyy>< You all loyal 40++ subs are like the sweetest thing to me, I can't believe you all still didn't unsubscribe even though I know one or two did. I won't blame you if you do, I mean I don't like reading stories when the author rarely updates and the next update is like months away and then I happen to forget everything that happened so far.

But not to worry, I'll be updating more often so yay^^ I shall gain back all the subs I lost and gain new ones so thanks for all your support~]