Monster

Seventeen Guys, One Girl

You sighed as you stepped out of the taxi. You were right, the mansion that Jaebum claimed was destroyed was standing strong right in front of you. Not only that, it was well kept, the bushes were trimmed, there were flowers growing, hinting that someone was taking care of the house.

You bit your lips as you tried to calm your pacing heart. This was it. The confrontation. Although it was just a hunch, the fact that this mansion was still standing tall when there was supposedly no owner left to take care was suspicious enough for you to investigate.

Taking a deep breathe, you walked up to the gate but before you could press the doorbell, the gates made a squeaky noise before it opened. Your eyes widened as you looked at the security camera that was facing you. That person was expecting you.

You gave a menacing look at the camera before reaching in your pocket to feel the dagger you had placed in your pocket before taking the taxi to come here.

As you stepped in the huge front yard of the mansion, you couldn't help but feel nostalgic. This was where you grew up at, your perfect family memories were all made here. In this mansion.

But because of your stupid mistake, you were chased out of this luxury. Just as you were about to feel depressed of the consequences of a silly action, a voice sounded, "If I were you, I wouldn't stand there for long."

You gasped as you looked towards the direction of the sound. That familiar face, that tall figure. Sure, his face changed a little, but all in all, he was still the same person.

"Oppa." Nothing much came out as you stared at your brother before you. The one who went missing for years, the one you thought died, the one that cared so much about you when you were younger.

"Hello sister." He smiled, but the smile was not a friendly smile, it was a fake, evil, smile. And no words could describe the terrible feeling coming up. No words could describe the pain, the betrayal from a very own sibling.

---

"Who isn't here again?" Junhui sighed as Doyoon frowned, "You counted so many times. I told you, Samuel went for extra lessons, Hansol went to get groceries while Seungcheol is showering."

Junhui's shoulders deflated as he rubbed his temples, "That's not it. One more person is missing. One, two..."

"Where's Seokmin?" Someone called out and Junhui's eyes widened, "Wasn't he here just a second ago?"

Doyoon shook his head, "I didn't even see him this morning. I woke up the earliest and his bed was empty. Did you think he stayed out last night? Man, that's against the rules." Junhui felt breathless as he ran around the dorm, in hope of seeing Seokmin, wherever he is, Junhui would be in deep if Seokmin was missing.

He promised you.

"GUYS LOOK FOR SEOKMIN. I NEED TO KNOW WHERE EVERYONE IS." Junhui yelled and immediately, everyone started scrambling in search for that one guy.

Eenie Meenie Miny Moe, Catch A By Its Toe.

---

You held tightly onto the dagger in your pocket as you glared at your brother, "I thought you were dead." Your brother scoffed before laughing in a dangerous tone, "Aren't you happy to see me? And someone was crying for nights just because her dearest brother went missing. Shouldn't you run up and hug me instead of holding onto a goddamned weapon?!"

His voice turned hard and your eyes widened, and you felt threatened, therefore you held even more tightly onto the dagger. Someone's not gonna be happy.

"If you were intending to wield that weapon at me, I can assure you, someone would pay for your reckless and rash decision." He chuckled and you gritted your teeth, "What do you mean?"

He tapped his chin as he sighed dreamingly, "A pity for an idol to lose some fingers, a pity for an idol to have an ugly disfigured face, huh."

You immediately took out the dagger and swung it aimlessly before him, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM SEVENTEEN. You weren't like that when we were younger.. What happened?"

"What happened? You're asking me what the happened? Well, I really treated you like my little sister. That was until I overheard appa talking to our family lawyer. He didn't want to give me a single cent of his fortune. He wanted to give it all to you. That's disgusting isn't it? That's why I had to make you the bad girl, the naughty one. Which is why I hired Jaebum. Sweet, because Appa died before he could complete that fudging will. Look who has the inheritance now?" He smiled ever so brightly you felt like puking.

He killed his own father just for the inheritance? That was one dirty trick.

"You're sickening."

"What's more sickening is that the main antagonist in this story fell in love with the victim. So much that he protected you from me. Boy, Jaebum hid you well. I couldn't find you for years."

Your jaw dropped as you registered what he just said. That's right. Jaebum did have feelings for you. But he was so torn up between his agreement with your brother and his feelings. Most of the times, he let you do whatever you want, but because he was worried about you, he made sure you quit school so that he could hide you from your brother. He really did like you. 

Your eyes watered as you stared at the monster before you. He was the mastermind, your very own last kin was the mastermind. He even made you hate someone that was always trying to protect you. He even made you put Jaebum into jail. That heartless creature plotted everything such that all fault would fall on you.

"Jaebum shi? Someone's crying for you." He spoke and your eyes widened when you heard a muffled cry. "WHERE IS HE, YOU HEARTLESS JERK." You screamed as the tv behind your brother suddenly , displaying a bloody Jaebum, trying his best to shake out of the tight ropes.

You quickly turned away at the sight of Jaebum. When I meant that your brother was a monster, I wasn't kidding. He had sliced some parts of Jaebum's arm, light cuts.

 

 

[ I'm sorry for the gory details okay maybe I'll censor all these gory details the next chapter! In any case, I'm sorry for the inconsistent updates since school started and I've been trying to catch up with work. Nonetheless, thank you for you support:*]