Rain

Seventeen Guys, One Girl

BGM: Jay Park - Joah 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n4_Ca_kMqw

 

Her red curls were in a mess; her clothes were all soggy due to the rain that heartlessly poured down on her.
 
She held tight onto her phone that already died on her, believing that someday, some angel would come to her.
 
The thunders roared above her and she felt her head getting heavier. Without any strength to persevere, she sat down at a quiet alley, her back laid against a building, her mind wandering in the cold dark night.
 
---
 
A splitting headache was felt the minute you opened your eyes. Your eyes stung in the presence of light. “HYUNG! SHE’S AWAKE!” the loud cheers could be heard. You squinted once again and you realized, you were nowhere close to where you were  last night or was nowhere close to your  apartment.
 
Instead, you were in the center of many, I must emphasize, MANY guys’ attention.
 
“Where am I-…” Before you could even complete your question, you got cut off by this little kid. I must say, he looked nothing more than a grade 6. “NOONA YOU’RE AT OUR DORM!”
 
You sat up and everyone’s eyes were on you. Looking at every one of them, you just got more confused. “But I don’t know any of you-…”
 
“HYUNG BROUGHT YOU BACK, NOONA!” Another hyper kid announced. Both of them didn’t look like Koreans. You gave them a meek smile before turning to a guy who looks more mature than the two kids who were so excited to have you here. “Who brought me here?"
 
The one that looked more mature smiled and sat beside you. “ Seungcheol hyung.”
 
You tilted your head in confusion when you heard an authoritative voice coming from outside. “Will you all come out right now? We have to go for practice later!”
 
You looked at the guy beside you questioningly and he grinned, “That’s Seungcheol hyung. "
 
The large crowd of boys ran out when the hyung that they were talking about stormed in. Within minutes, the entire dorm was silent, only with this guy named  Seungcheol and that girl with red curls.
 
Seungcheol was about to walk out when you spoke, "Where did you find me?" He didn't even turn to look and replied coldly, "Outside our company."
 
You gritted your teeth as you tried to remain calm at this nonchalant behaviour. "Thanks for the stay.. I guess I should get going, huh?"
 
He slightly looked over his shoulders before walking out of the room, speaking in a low tone, "No one's holding you back."
 
Oh dear, you could just feel your blood boil at the way he acted. You were even nice enough to say thank you and this guy was just nonchalant about it?
 
"Seungcheol shi?" You called and he turned around, looking straight into your eyes with a bored look. *And I seriously thought he would have a greater reaction than that. Rude. *
 
Without a word, you walked passed him, right out of the dorm. He scoffed at your insolence act at someone else's house before going back into his room.
 
You were fuming. First this guy basically dissed you off when you were trying to be kind and the next thing you knew, you were stuck in the rain. "God! It was raining last night and you had to make it rain again!" You literally stood there in the rain, shouting towards the sky. People who walked by seriously considered calling the mental hospital hotline.
 
You kicked your foot around and messed up your drenched hair when you felt a coat thrown over your shoulders. The rain above you seem to stop. That was when you noticed someone was holding an umbrella above you, sheltering you from the rain.
 
You held onto the coat as you looked at the guy beside you. He was smiling warmly as he said, "You're that girl who slept over last night, right?"
 
You fell silent as you stared at him. He wasn't that rude guy who dissed you, nor was he one of those kids who were staring at you the minute you woke up. "Who are you?" Was the first thing you could voice out.
 
He bent down so that he was leveled with you and looked straight into your eyes. You  gulped at how close he was. You couldn't help but notice his thick eye brows, large eyes and long eyelashes. *Omg he's handsome.*
 
He tilted his head and smiled, "Aigoo. I'm Junhui. I saw you walking by our practice room in the rain so I got the umbrella and boo!" You jumped at his voice. He chuckled and ruffled your hair, "I'm here."
 
You quickly stepped back and coughed awkwardly. But that cough immediately turned into a real cough as you continued to choke on your saliva as Junhui stepped closer each time you moved back.
 
"Aigoo. What happened? Stop moving back! You're getting in the rain!" He said as he pulled you closer and gently patted your back. That so made you cough harder. Your face was a shade or red as the coughing didn't stop.
 
"Do you need water?" Junhui panicked and you finally stopped coughing when he asked. You gave him a look before walking off in the rain. "Yah! " He shouted as he watched you walk off as you held tightly onto his coat, pulling the hoodie over your head. His lips tugged upwards seeing that you bothered to use his coat to protect yourself from the rain as he ran back into the practice room.
 
[ WOAH I had never expected so many subs to sub without the first chappy!! Well since they aren't that well-known, it was really shocking!! I must thank all my loyal subs and with that, I present you the first chapter introducing Junhui appa and Seungcheol omma:D #supportseventeen ]