Eenie Meenie Miny Moe

Seventeen Guys, One Girl
What can be more painful when all you see is black. Blackness on your right, blackness on your left.
 
Sweetly, bitter sweetly, the thing you're looking before you is not black. It was dark grey. Stone grey, resembling dullness.
 
You stared at the grave before you. Instead of crying buckets of tears, you couldn't help but laugh. Laugh at this cruel reality. Laugh at how each and every single person you cherish gets taken away.
 
Like a chess piece.
 
---
 
You stared at your door where just outside, hundreds of reporters were holding their camera, getting ready to snap a picture of you, question you.
 
You wanted to leave but you couldn't since you were under investigation by the police. It's about time that justice came.
 
Just then your phone rang, you looked at it hesitantly before answering it. It was an unknown number that kept calling repeatedly. You thought it was a reporter but it turns out..
 
"Will you stop calling?!" You snarled when a soft chuckle came from the line.
 
"Eenie meenie miny moe."
 
You tilted your head in confusion before staring at your phone again before putting it on loudspeaker, "What?"
 
"16 more to go. Eenie meenie miny moe."
 
Your heart beat raced as your hands started shaking, "Who are you?!"
 
The line went dead that second and you fell onto your knees, '16 more to go.'
 
That moment, your phone rang and you quickly picked up the phone.
 
At the phonecall, you went blank and fainted.
 
"Doyoon didn't make it."
 
 
[Short update~ but I hope you enjoyed it!! I promise to update one more chapter tmr!! This is just to keep the suspense going so just be patient for a while, the next update is on it's way!!]