Fight 2/2

Seventeen Guys, One Girl

In a few minutes, the rest held back Seungcheol from hitting Jaebum while the managers held Jaebum. At the same time, some attended to Doyoon's wounds while you sat there, with Samuel beside you.

"Your our boss. The leader of the company, and this is what you do to the younger ones?" Jisoo glared and Jaebum laughed out loud in respond. You didn't like how this was going. So what if there were seventeen of them? They were of no match when it came to Jaebum.

"Minji, are you alright?" Junhui asked as his worried eyes casted over your fallen figure. You nodded slightly, though as if soullessly.

"Oh Junhui, our dearest Junhui." Jaebum laughed, he seemed drunk at  the moment and it was scaring every single member.

Junhui didn't respond as he tucked your hair behind your ears. 

"Wen Junhui. I'm calling you." Jaebum spoke and you gulped when you watched fans of Seventeen take out their phone and snapped pictures of this heated argument. News of this couldn't get out, if it did, Seventeen can forget about even continuing their career as an idol.

You tapped Junhui's hand as you gave him a pleading look. "For seventeen." You mouthed and Junhui's eyes hardened. You knew that he would comply to you but you also figured that it would be difficult for him.

"Sajangnim, Junhui hyung has nothing-.." Minggyu spoke when Jaebum sent a punch towards one of the managers that were holding him back. The manager stumbled as he fell onto the ground, making the other managers tighten their grip on him.

"I want to talk to Junhui." Jaebum cocked his head as he glared at the managers, "Donghyun, Jinwoo, Sanghyuk and Daejin. Do you all want to get fired? I remember every one of you so let go of me while I say this nicely."

Junhui clenched his fist as he was about to stand when you sighed, at the same time dragging him to stand behind you. "Oppa. I think we need to talk. Don't involve others into the matter."

Jaebum smirked before shrugging his hands out of the managers' firm grip, "You involved others first. Am I not correct, Doyoon shi? Oh look, because you involved others, he's just lying there, barely breathing. And it's all because you couldn't stay quiet. A pity, isn't it?"

More people gathered as they continued to snap pictures of this situation. You knew that this situation was out of control with these people snapping away. Since it was going to spread anyway, you decided to play along.

Tears trickled down your cheeks as you forced them to, biting hard on your lips so that the pain triggered tears. "For someone like me.. For all the dirty things you did. For all the years that you controlled me with the money you stole from my family.. Am I not given the right to speak of my pain? My troubles?"

The crowd gasped as the flash lights flashed even more furiously. Jaebum's eyes widened as he walked closer, in attempt to stop you from talking. You stepped back whenever he moved forward and sobbed even louder, "You. You killed my parents. And with your scheming plans that you devised on a 12-year-old back then, you got my family's money. I believed in you. Well, I must be blind because for money, you even a 12-year-old. You drugged me, I wasn't clear in mind when you had with me. I was only twelve. What can I do? It was traumatizing, painful. I couldn't exactly break up with you, could I? My relatives would have murdered me then for tainting the family name."

Jaebum froze, his body shaking with anger. But he couldn't do anything with the cameras flashing. 

"Am I not correct, Jaebum? Also known as the CEO of Pledis? The one who founded that huge company with my family's money after you killed them all? I was the next person on your list, wasn't I? After she grows up, I shall kill her. Isn't that what you were thinking of? You should've done it long ago. Then maybe you would lessen my pain." You looked down as tears fell, and as your hair covered your face from view, you took a peek at the audience's face.

They look horrified, some had sympathizing looks. 

Great, it was all great. This show was going good. 

Jaebum would get jailed if possible, Seventeen might get transferred to another company, with other hopes of becoming a bigger star. But you..

By doing this, you would be known as the rich girl who got , who is dirty, who can never have a clean life after this. You, though you'll get sympathies, you'll also get taunting bullies. People who would continuously laugh at your misfortune.

You, would be all alone.

 

 

[ I hope you enjoyed this chapter~~ it's nothing much and the plot that she decided to act against the CEO was totally not planned like honestly, this story was meant to be planned in such a way that at the end she still dies as a lonely poor kid with the CEO. As if she was chained onto him. 

Pity that this angst story wouldn't end that way but in a perhaps more painful way haha.. 

Anyways thanks for subscribing and commenting! =)]