Asthma

Seventeen Guys, One Girl

[ I changed the ending of the previous chapter from slicing off his arm to slight cuts. It was simply too gory for me to even imagine I apologize for the confusion!] 

"YOU HEARTLESS JERK. YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER!" You yelled as you swung the dagger aimlessly at him, but it was obviously a useless action. You bit your lips hard as you tried to calm yourself down, tears fell like an opened tap but that didn't bother you.

"Don't cry, sister. Everything would be worthwhile. When I get the money, and when we get to be together." He smiled and you screamed at that horrible comment. It was horrible, painful. How could this happen to the one who sheltered you, the one who protected you?

"I DON'T EVER WANT TO BE WITH A MURDERER. YOU STOLE EVERYONE FROM ME. DO YOU NOT SEE THAT I WILL NEVER BE HAPPY WITH YOU?!" You exploded, with tears streaming down. Your chest tightened as you felt your breathing rate increase rapidly.

*Not now. God, I beg you. Don't tell me I'm having an attack now. I haven't had it in ages.*

"You will be happy. If I'm happy, everyone will be happy."

---

Jaebum struggled, but he felt his energy draining. It was pointless. He stared at the camera facing him, and he really wanted to flip a finger at his boss.

Jaebum regretted this. 

Why did he agree to join this evil rich man in his dirty deeds, why did he even bother? Because of his selfish acts, a poor, pretty and yet flawless girl was scratched, scarred over and over again.

He felt how his lids were getting heavier but he clenched his jaw, and bit his inner cheek, but his cheeks were so dry due to the lack of water over the days, it bled easily.

Right beside the camera was someone he knew at the back of his head and he struggled. First, he hurt the girl. And now, he brought someone innocent into this?

"Sajangnim..." Seokmin muttered a soft cry and Jaebum squirmed, he wanted everyone else to be out of this. Why did he have to take one of the Seventeen members?

---

"Are you done crying?" He sighed as he spun the dagger that you brought easily, round his fingers. You kept quiet as you tried to get lose from the ropes that tied you tightly to a chair. But even keeping quiet didn't stop your tears from falling.

It was a painful experience, to watch your own brother betray you.

Those tears were probably a mixture of pain, and yet joy. Joy that he was alive and all the tears you have shed over the years were useless.

It pained you how you felt the joy. Why were you still being that nice to him?

And in a split second, his eyes changed. As if his eyes changed from cold to the warm caring eyes that you remembered. 

You raised your brows as you stared at him, he looked as if he was fighting his emotions internally. 

"I'm sorry." he spoke and your eyes widened at his sudden words. Of all words, he chose to say sorry?

Anger boiled within you as you showed him the meanest stare you could muster, "If you were really sorry, I wouldn't be tied down to this chair. I wouldn't even be watching my very own hero in disguise being tortured. I wouldn't even have to live through those painful years hiding."

His eyes softened as he looked down towards the ground, "I really really wanted the inheritance. Knowing that I might not get a single cent was a push factor towards everything. I'm sorry. I wanted to be a great brother. But I chose money over everything else."

You felt your uneven breathes and the attack was coming back again. Just when you thought you were starting to calm down a few minutes ago. 

"I had to. Trust me, I was still worried about you. That's why I had him to look after you." his eyes turned cold at those words and he quickly straightened his stance, "BUT HE MISUSED HIS RIGHTS. HE DID THINGS TO YOU THAT EMOTIONALLY SHATTERED YOU. I really wanted this to end peacefully. But the emotions got hold of him, his hormones. I knew I shouldn't have gotten a young guy, but if I didn't, the plan would've failed." he continued speaking but as he spoke, you felt your patience running short, and your intake of air getting faster and faster.

He stared at you in shock, finally taking in notice of your attack.

"Minji? Minji ah, what's wrong? Minji?"

Your vision turned black as you fell, your chair tilting towards one side and eventually falling towards the ground, with you landing head first. Even if the attack didn't make you unconscious, the fall definitely did.

 

[ HERE'S THE UPDATE FOR THE STORY!

Yes, I know it's late, and it's progressing so so so slowly even I can't take the speed but I realize how short this story is and the faster I finish this story, the faster I leave AFF/ really go on a long long long hiatus. And I hate to leave this wonderful place. :( 

But thanks for subscribing anyways:)

Subscribe,

Vote,

Comment! - (I totally took that from wattpad lol all the wattpad authors write like that;))]