Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note!: *- donghae narrating

            ** - Yoona narrating

 

*"but.." says yoona.

.. I know why she hesitated, and it's because she thinks that I will not approve of her ..

Maybe she thinks that for me.. she's not important. But actually when I heard about her plan to apply at my company,.. I felt happy and relieved!

"Ok.. Come at my Office tomorrow,.. 8:00 am SHARP!" I told her..

She looked at Nichkhun with a happy smile.. I know how excited she was!

so i told her..

"Why are you so happy.. I'm not even saying that you could be hired..."

She just ignored me.. and with a good mood.. she asnwered me..

"yeah, i know.. but i"m too brilliant..you see.." she said with pride..

"You're not even a graduate of Interior designing.." i said.

"yeah.. but i took it as my minor????" she says as she smiled..

"let's see about that tomorrow then.." i replied.

"ahm.. Yoona.ssi, donghae.. i'm sorry but i have to go.." Says nichkhun..

"really oppa? " asked Yoona.

"yeah.. I have works left at the office.. and i can't make my CEO disappointed..kekeke~" says Khun.

"Ofcourse! i'm not paying you to play around.. go.." i told him

"yah! donghae .. dont talk to him like that.." says yoona.

"Oppa.. ok.. maybe you should go.. take caresmiley!" says yoona as she bids goodbye..

"bye yoona.ssi, donghae.." says nichkhun as he went out..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oh come on! why are you like that to him?? " asked Yoona..

"wae? i was so nice! " i answered .

"oh? that was being nice?? i thought you're friends?" asked yoona..

"yeah.. we are.." i told him..

We are friends.. but he's always in a bad timing!

" i was supposed to take you to the mall today.." i said.

"really?? donghae?" she asked..

"oh.. nevermind.. I have work tomorrow..!" i replied. "Maybe nichkhun can take you there!" i added.

Oh.. donghae .. what are you saying??

This is all nichkhun's fault... such a bad timing..

"Just do your thing and meet me in my office tomorrow.." i told yoona as i leave..

"where are you going?" she asked.

"I'm going to my father.. i have to talk to him.." i said.

"Oh.. okay.." she replied. "i'll stay here then.." she added.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dad!" i greeted my father.

i haven't seen her since Sica died.

"oh.. what are you doing here? how's Sica's dongsaeng?" My dad asked.

"Actually.. I came to see you because of that.." i said.. directly to the point..

"why? what's the matter about ..... Yoona.. right??" asked my dad..

"appeoji.. she wants to work on our company.. can i let her?" i asked.

"hey.. you are the CEO now.. why would you have to ask me that??" he said.

"well.. you're still the biggest stockholder.. and I want your consent.." i said.

"Really?? or you just want to have a reason to let her in??" he said. " you know i'll let her in.." he added.

"oh..You will?" i asked..

"why are you smiling?" He asked.

"nothing.."  i said. "I just came here to ask that.. i'll go now.. bye~" I added.

"ok.. Take a good care of Yoona.." he says..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(at Lee-jin Firm   8:30)

"Is there an applicant named Im YoonA there?" i asked my secretary.

I left the house really early because of my job today.. When i left home.. YoonA is still in her dreams.. and I guess She's still dreaming up till now.. I told her to meet me here.. 8:00 sharp.. but half an hour passed and she's still not here!

suddenly my door opened.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Mr. Lee DongHae.." 

"anyeo-- [i looked at her]  yah!" I yelled..

It's YoonA!

"yah! what time is it??  are you kidding me??!" i asked her .

"hEY.. Did you saw the traffic jam??! Why are you so angry? You've only waited half an hour!" she said.

"Is that the way to talk to a CEO?! huh? Ms. Im?" i asked in great fierce!

"I don't know.. i've never talked with a CEO before...??" she sarcastically replied.

"Forget it! Go..." i joked.

"no..no! ok.. i'll be nice.. I need this job!" she insisted.

"then.. what will you do for this job?" i asked.

"uhmm.. I can sing for you??" she joked.

"go ahead..." i said..

"yah! donghae.. i don't want to.. pls.. just let me in!" she insisted.

"ok.. dance for me first!" i joked.

"(singing and dancing hoot)... naneun hoo- hoo-- hoot~~"

"is that okay??!! are you happy now??!" she asked.

"Your time in tomorrow is 8:00 am.." I said.

Yoona paused..

"so that means??~~" 

"You're in..... thanks to Hoot??!" i joked.

"yes!!! thanks donghae!" she said in great joy..

"I'm the CEO here.. don't call me by my first name..." i said.

"i dont care... haha. see you~!!" she said as she leaves..

This is so funny watching her dance and sing.. but she's such a ninny by obeying me..

Well.. Let's see tomorrow.. if i made the right decision.. Right now... i just want to rest.. or recalling her dancing..Maybe~ kekeke!

 

__________END__OF___CHAPTER___6________