Pre-Finale

Oppa, I love you too!

note: *- Donghae narrating

         **- Yoona narrating

 

*

Whew. My instinct is right! It's a good choice that I followed her here. I know that something's not wrong!

"Yoona... What has gotten into you, huh?!" I asked as I we walked down the park hand in hand. It's kinda late now, and I didn't have my car with me. We decided to just walk, and talk on the way.

She avoided looking at me directly, maybe she's shy?

"No-Nothing..." She answered, as she started walking faster, leaving me behind.

Aish.

I ran up to her and held her shoulder, I made her face me. "What's wrong? Why did you talk to my father?" Still, she won't answer.

I'm getting nervous. What if my father convinced her to break up with me?

"Yoona.. Talk to me..." I cupped her cheeks and I felt her shaking. Suddenly, she cried.

"I-- I made your father cry..." She replied while stuttering.

"Sshh.. What does that mean?" I asked again as I hugged her tightly.

"I-- I told him I won't leave you, Donghae.." 

Gulp. Okay, that made me smile. But, why is she crying if she won't leave me?

"D-Donghae... Am i disrespectful?" She continued, she's just mumbling now. Maybe because she can't breathe normally.

I pat her back. "Kinda.." I joked.

She elbowed me immediately. "Yah! "

Hahaha! I just want to make Yoona laugh. She's so cute.

"I was just joking, Yoona.." I said as I hugged her again.

"But, yeah, we'e kinda disrespectful..." I added, in a more serious tone. "someday, I'll kneel to my father and beg for forgiveness..But, not now.." I held her head high once again and slowly reached for her lips.

"Dongh--" I didn't let her finished. I quickly landed my lips against hers. And, she let me kiss her passionately.

It didn't last long. We're in a park of course.

I looked at her, and she shyly looked at me..

"I know I'm an idiot for doing it this way, but I really wanted to do it now." I said.

Yoona looked at me bewildered. Like she doesn't get what I'm saying.

I smirked at him. "No ring, no flowers, no preparations, only this.." I took her hand and placed it on my chest.

Yoona blushed.

"Can you here it?" I asked, sweetly.

Yoona nodded.

"What does it say?" I grinned.

"O-Oppa.." She replied, embarrassed.

I looked at her seriosly, and kneeled..

"Well I think it says...." I had a deep sigh..

"Im Yoona..will you marry me?"

 

***