Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note: *-donghae narrating

         **- Yoona narrating

 

KhunToria POV

"Oppa! I told you to not talk about Donghae!" Victoria pinched Khun's cheeks. 

"Ah.. araseo! But, Yoona needs to know what really happened. Those two, really!" Khun replied.

"Hmm. You're right, though." Victoria agreed as she looked at the ground. She really wants Yoona to be happy, but it looks like Yoona doesn't want to hear anything about Donghae...

Suddenly, Nichkhun's phone rang.

[On the phone]

"How is she?" a guy asked.

Nichkhun sighed.

"You're an ! You ditched her, and now, you want her back?!" Khun yelled to the guy on the other line.

Yes, The guy calling Nichkhun, is none other than Donghae. 

 

FLASHBACK

Donghae went to China with Sunye.

Everything went well during their first year there. It's been all about their business so Sunye really didn't have any time to spend with Donghae. 

It may seem that they should've been close during that year, but no. Donghae did everything to avoid interacting with Sunye. Hence, Sunye had a more desperate attitude to receive attention.

On their second year there, Sunye had been aggressive and started acting as his real fiancee. Ofcourse, it's all thanks to Donghae's father who made ways for them to be together.

Because of this, Donghae immediately flied back to Korea and left Sunye in China. Donghae and Nichkhun started to work independently and they successfully made their own firm.

End of flashback

"I already explained my side to you, didn't I?" Donghae reminded Nichkhun.

"Yeah, but that's not an excuse! You should've explained that to Yoona before, you jerk!" Victoria intruded, yelling at the boy who hurted Yoona over tha phone.

Donghae did explain everything to the two, but still, they can't take it. But eventhough they didn't agree with his decision before, they promised Donghae that they would help him meet Yoona again. 

"Ah...by the way, I think Yoona...doesn't want to see you anymore..." Khun added.

The guy from the other line had a deep sigh, it's really heard by the two. They had been silenced for about a minute, waiting for His reply. Suddenly, sniffing sounds came.

"I- I guess I can understand her, I have been so rude to her all of a sudden during those days."

Donghae stuttered, while the two looked at each other.

"Here we go again..." Victoria whispered to her fiance.

"I just didn't know what to do back then. I just want Yoona to be happy. I love her so much, I don't want her to be treated as a Sin by others. I wanted to explain everything that time, I really do. But, it's too late when I realized that I made a wrong decision." He continued, muttering every words.

Nichkhun somehow felt Donghae's pain. He's a boy, too. If he's in that position, he might have did the same thing. It's been hard for both of them, actually. He thought. Donghae, he also felt pain when he pretended to not care for Yoona. Khun sympathized both of them.

"Hey, bro..." Khun intruded. "I'll help you out." He added.