EPILOGUE

Oppa, I love you too!

Donghae's POV

 

It's been 3 years since that Horrible Incident. I am now in Seoul. I also took over Lee Jin Architectural Firm now. I've been a happy man during those years, but I guess It's time for me to visit her again.

I was walking down the cemetery when I arrived at Her tomb.

I had a deep sigh. 

I sat down and placed the flowers beside her tomb, and as I've expected, tears roll down my face.

"I missed you..." I said as I wiped my tears.

"You are the only one who understands me, You're my bestfriend. You're my Angel. And I'm thankful because you loved me. And I loved you back. I didn't regret loving you. Although sometimes you are childish, and You hurt me, I didn't care, because I loved you. We met in a funny way. I still remember that. I will cherish that forever."

I lied down the grass and looked at the sky. "Protect me always, okay?"

I looked at her picture with me, and grinned. "I wouldn't forget you, and your horrible plan," I looked at the sky again.

 

"Jessica..."

 

"YAH!"

Oops! She found me!

"I've been looking for you! Are you nuts?!" She looked at Jessica's picture beside me, and frowned.

"Jessica unnie?! YAH! Who's your wife, Lee Donghae?!" 

That temper again. kekeke. I Love her.

"Sorry, I was just paying respect to her...It's her death anniversary you know.." I cuddled her, and she smiled sweetly.

"I Know, I'm just joking, Yeobo!" She hugged me back.

"By the way, where's YoonHae-ah?" I asked.

"She's playing with Khun Ria..." She giggled sweetly.."

Great! We're alone!

I slowly leaned at her, and gave her a passionate kiss.. 

"I love you so much, Yoona.."

She giggled once again.."Oppa, I love you too!"

 

Yeah, Yoona survived the operation, and after 3 months, we got married.

And as for Jessica's trick. Seriously. 

Jessica and I... were never really married.

In the envelope is Jessica's last letter, and the certificates of our FAKE marriage.

We have learned that Jessica left Japan because she's sick and was diagnosed to have a colon cancer. She went to Korea to find a boy that will take care of her younger sister when she Dies.

Fortunately, She found Me.

Funny, huh? She said in the letter that she really fell in love with me, but Not totally. Because she felt that I'm not also totally in love with her. She also told me in the letter that She believes in me, and that I'm the one her sister needs. I'm the one that Yoona needs.

How Funny.

If I knew about it some years ago, I would've grudge on Jessica, But now, I'm thankful for her, and for her mischievous plan. Because of that I met Yoona. I found my Life. I learned so many things, and I became Happy. Totally Happy.

Jessica, She's the Angel. She's Our Guardian Angel. And I will thank her forever.

 

You may ask how Victioria and Nichkhun were doing. Ofcourse, They got married. Tha day Yoona survived the operation, is their wedding day. They felt sorry because they didn't invite us, and because They weren't there for Yoona, but I understand them, because It's their parents' decision after all. They also had a daughter 2 years ago. Her name is Khun Ria.

We, also had a baby. She's one year old, and her name is Yoonhae..

She looks like me, but her snobby attitude, I'll credit my Wife for that. Kekeke~

 

And Sunye, She's been in a good condition now. It seems like she learned her lesson, and we gave her our forgiveness. She's in America now. She's a famous fashion designer, and is engaged to an American.

Everything is perfect now. I hope It'll last forever.

No, I'm sure It'll last forever. 

 

I hugged Yoona once again. "Yoona... When will I have a baby boy?" I joked,

"Silly Yeobo!" She pinched me on my nose and took my hands. She placed it on her tummy and smirked.

"It's a boy..."

She grinned.

I jumped in so much happiness!

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, Yeobo..." Yoona smiled widely.

"Yess! Yoona! We'll name him...Kai..."

She had her famous alligator laugh. "Kai?"

I held my Wife's tummy.."Yeah, He'll be a strong man, 'Kai'.."

 

*******

A/N: FINISHED! I HOPED YOU LIKED THE ENDING! AND STAY TUNED FOR OPPA I LOVE YOU TOO 2: OPPA, Don't Go!" STARRING KAI KRYSTAL AND MINHO!

BUT BEFORE THAT! COMMENT PLEASE!!!! I WANT TO KNOW YOUR RESPONSES! THANKYOU! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
 

AND! READ AND SUPPORT "ONE WRONG TWEET"! THANKYOU!!!

OILYT now signing off! <3