Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note!: *-Donghae narrating

         **- Yoona narrating

 

*

This is it! The day I will go to China with Sunye. I should be excited because this means I have to manage a newly opened Firm in China, but, I 'm not Happy. My heart, is left where Yoona is. 

"Donghae, are you excited?" asked Sunye, who's now smiling like she won some kind of lottery.

"I guess.." I reluctantly replied. I looked around the airport, remembering the moments I have spent her. Starting when I met Jessica Jung, who made me appreciate life. I imagined when we first met, I recalled everything. I kinda squinched when I remembered how she died. How I survived that tragic incident. And then, I remembered how Nichkhun told me about Yoona. How I picked her up here in the airport. I stared at the exact place where we first saw each other. 

A tear fell from my eyes. I imagined how she walked toward me that day. How she walked charismatically, how she looked at me, glaring like a boss. I imagined her, approaching me, until-

"Oppa..." Yoona called out. That sad expression of her made me snap back into reality.

"Yah, Yoona!" Sunye yelled, startled. bewildered that Yoona might took me away with her.

"Yoo-Yoona, what are you doing here?" I asked. Shaking, preventing myself from hugging her. I froze.

Yoona, looked up to me with her teary eyes.

"You, didn't tell me that you're leaving..." She finally spoke.

I can feel Sunye threatened, and I can sense that she may call my father, so I teacted accordingly.

"That's none of your business anymore." I replied. In a tone of a jerk.

Yoona spaced out.

"Oppa..."

"Yoona, If you're planning to convince me to stay, I won't. Don't waste your time here. Look, I don't love you now. I don't need to clarify these things to you, right?! I don't want a naive girl. " I added. My voice sounded hoarse. I lied. I just neededto say those words but, I didn't mean any of it.

I thought she would walk out after hearing it all, but instead she hugged me.

"Oppa, No... I'm here...to properly say Goodbye..." Yoona replied, mumbling with every words.

I spaced out.

I couldn't bare hearing those words from her.

I watched as she slowly took her arms off my body. I watched as she walked away from me. I stared at her direction until she disappeared from my sight. I stood there like a fool for about 30 minutes.

Until-

"Flight 307 to Tokyo, Japan is about to take off"

"Flight 307 to Tokyo, Japan is about to take off"

 

My eyes widened as I realized it all.

I left Sunye and my baggages and ran as fast as I could, screaming Yoona's name again and again.

Yoona's "Goodbye" isn't for my trip. It is for her own trip. Crap! Yoona is going back to Japan! She's leaving! And I didn't even say Goodbye to her! I didn't even know when I'll see her again. Realizing it all, tears ran down my cheeks.

"YOONA!!!"

___

**

I sat down at the airplane and started to cry.

"Yoona! Be strong! You can do this!" I convinced myself.

I wanted to be strong! I wanted to show Donghae, that I will succeed in life, eventhough he's not by my side.

With that, The plane flied to japan. I looked down the window and sighed, as I took my last glimpse of Korea. Where Donghae and I had our love story started, and ended.

 

*

It's hopeless, I didn't see her. I wanted to bang my head for being a jerk. I now realized that I was the one being a fool..

"Donghae, We need to get on our plane now.." Sunye reminded.

I wiped my tears. "Okay..."

"Why are you crying?!" Sunye asked. She somehow anticipates my answer.

I didn't answer .

"Do you still Love Yoona?" She asked. Now, in a sarcastic tone.

I nodded.

"Why did you tell her that you don't?!" She asked yet again.

I sighed.

"Sometimes, 'I love you' is not enough... Sometimes, 'I want you to be happy' would do..."