Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note: *- donghae narrating

        **- Yoona narrating

 

**

It's about time. I prepared to see Lee Jin Seo, Donghae's father. I am not ready to face him, not after what I've done with his son. But, If I won't talk to him today, I'll definitely regret it. If I have to bow, and plead for him to approve my relationship with his son, I will do it. For Love.., it's Patient, It is Kind, It does not boast. I am ready to prove my feelings to him.

I went out of my room as soon as I fixed myself up. By 'Fixing', I mean, dress myself as professional and as modest as I could. I prepared a speech on my mind, but half of those were just apologies, so I didn't mind memorizing them.

I walked slowly, and tried not to catch Donghae's attention when I leave the unit. But-

"Yoong, where are you going?" He whispered to my ears as he backhugged me. 

I gulped.

"Ah--ahm, I'm just meeting my Dean, It seems that sh-she have some thing to tell m-me.." I nervously murmured.

Donghae might not felt weird because he just kissed me and nodded.

"Just come back soon, okay?" He kissed my lips quickly, and released me from his hug.

I slowly smiled turned around, I need to see his face before I go. 

"D-Donghae, Oppa...Saranghae~" I gave him a nervous smile, and went off.

 

 

***

At ***** Restaurant.

 

I walked in and saw nobody. Donghae's father might have booked it today. Since what we'll talk about is a private matter.

A waiter attended me and confirmed my name.

"Im Yoona-ssi? This way, ma'am." He led me in a big round table, and served me tea.

"Mr. Lee will be here in any minute, excuse me for a while.." He said as he went off.

Wow, just great. It made me felt nervous more. I am seriosly preventing my knees to shake, because he might spot me in an ill manner. I won't need him to hate me more. Well, I know he doesn't hate me, What he hates is my relationship with his one and only son.

I tried to sip on my tea, but it can't ease the nervousness away, so I just plainly waited for Donghae's father to arrive.

Until--

"Yoona.."  A calm voice greeted me, and I saw Lee jin Seo standing in front of me. I startled. I got up and greeted him, stuttering. "G-good Afternoon, M-Mr. Lee..".

He sat down and smiled. "Sit down Yoona..."

O--kay? What? He'll approve me now? I hope!

I can't look at him directly, so I avoid having an eye contact with him. It's really awkward. We just stared at our food the whole time.

When I finished eating my cheesecake, I tried to start the conversation, but Mr. Lee spoke up before I even could.

"Yoona, you're like my daughter, you know that." 
When he said that, I felt a bomb explode in my heart. I know there's a smile that formed in my face. I faced him slowly, and planned to smile at her, but what he said after that made my bright smile fade.

"..So, break up with my son." He exclaimed.

I swear, I had my mouth gaped open. I feel tears planning to fall from my eyes, but I tried to control my feelings. I want to talk to him as calm as I could.

"Mr. Lee... I won't."

Donghae's father's eyebrows then crossed. He looked at me firmly,

and BANG!

He banged his fist against the table.

I find myself crying after that.

"You are not hearing things clearly, Im Yoona! You and Donghae, you're like siblings! There's no future with both of you! I plead you now! If you want, I can adopt you! I can give you a family, and I can give you a man on your own. Please make your mind work, Im Yoona! Jessica is your sister! How can you have a relationship with Jessica's Husband?!"

I am crying harder and harder. I can't control myself with what I'm hearing. But it's not only me who's feeling burdened.

Donghae's father started crying, too.

"I--I loved you as my own daughter, Yoona. I'm even the one who gave you a job. I still care for you, even when you went here in Japan. I had some guard secretly protect you. I treat you as my own daugter, and I won't hate you! That's why I don't want my children to make wrong choices! I care for you and Donghae... And I don't mind kneeling in front of you, Just to make you realize that you're wrong!"

I didn't expected what he did next.

Mr. lee.. Lee Jin Seo... Donghae's father... kneeled in front of me.

I had my hand cover my mouth.

"No.. please stand up...." I tried to convince him. But, he won't listen.

"Please Yoona. I'm doing this for the sake of the two of you. I know Donghae won't leave you, He loves you very much, and he won't listen to me. But I believ that you know a lot better. So, Yoona, Please... Please break up with my son!"

I had a deep sigh. "Sir... please... stand up!"

"No.. not until you answer me..."

"I will answer you, if you stand up..."

Because of this, he slowly got up on his feet, and faced me, wiping his tears.

I see a bold and brave father in front of me, who truly loves his son, but I can't see a father who trusts his son.

I pity Mr. Lee, because.. I can't give him the answer that he wanted.

I looked at him firmly, and had a deep resolution before I opened my mouth. I'm not sure if my decision is right, But... I want myself to be happy now.

"Mr. Lee... I'm sorry." He looked at me bewildered. I continued..

"I'm really sorry!" My tears then fell, and I bowed at him...

"I can't leave your son. I won't leave your son. Th-This is the most selfish decision I will ever make. I don't care if this is a mistake.. All I know is.. If I let your son go again, I swear, I would kill myself..." I am serious. No, I'm not emotional, But, Life without Donghae, is similar to me, getting murdered, isn't it?

Lee jin seo looked at me with eyes that's full of doubt. "You don't know what you're talking about.."

No, I do.. .

But I couldn't gather courage to tell him that.. Until...

"No, I do..."

 

 

I slowly faced the one who said it, I turned around, and saw.. him. He's crying.

"I do know what she's talking about, because I already felt it, 3 years ago..." 

Mr. Lee slowly walked toward him, "You're selfish!" He had punched Donghae hard, causing my boyfriend to fell on the floor.

"One day, you'll realize how selfish you are!" Mr. Lee yelled at Donghae..

But, Donghae just stood confidently, and faced his father. "No, One day, You..will realize how selfish you are!"

He walked to me and grabbed my hand.. "Let's go." He dragged me out, and stopped to face his father again. "I'm Going, Father.."

***

 

 

A/N: Hey, OILYT Subscribers and readers. This is nearing to end, I hope this dramatic chapter filled your expectations, please comment! :P