Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note:*-donghae narrating

       **-Yoona narrating

 

*

I knocked on her door, to make her come out. I need her to explain to me everything about what I've just seen. 

"Yoona!" I banged my fist at her car.

She suddenly opened the door, making me startled. Yoona glared at me as she stepped out of the car. "Ah, wae?!" She yelled right at me.

I immediately grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside the parking lot. She keeps refraining, so I held on her tighter. I am really furious, I can't explain what I feel.

Finally, I stopped when we reached the open area just in front of their University field. I let go of her, and she was practically examining every corner of her doe-eyed narrowed eyes at me.

We both catched our breathes, and I decided to talk first. I held her shoulders firmly, to make her look only at me. I have to be honest, I started to feel giddy when I touched her. This is the Im Yoona who had my heart all these years, after all.

"You... Him...who is he?!" I asked. I muttered my words since I'm tired dragging her all the way here. Ofcourse, also because I really don't know how to ask her about that.

Yoona looked at me with a bewildered expression, as if she didn't get my question. She rolled her eyes, reminiscing what I could have seen. Finally, she twitched her eyes, making me frown in disappointment. Yoona, never did that to me before.

"Ahh. 'Luhan'?" She replied, raising one of her eyebrows in the process.

I looked away at the mention of his name, whoever he is.

"Luhan? Who's he?!" I asked again. This time, I'm becoming impatient.

"He's my student, that's all." Yoona reluctantly replied, when she suddenly changed her expression. her eyes widened as her tone rose. "Yah! Are you spying on me?! And if you are, please stop interferring with my life!" Yoona added as she brushed my hands off her thin shoulders.

"Im Yoona! Don't walk away!" I yelled, but she doesn't listen.

I'm furious! "Student?! Who are you fooling?!" I mumbled as I kicked a random rock in the ground.

 

**

"Who is he to spy on me!" 

I can't believe that That Lee Donghae have the nerve to interfere with me! Why do he care whoever Luhan is!

I couldn't breathe properly. I pressed hard through my chest, trying to inhale-exhale perfectly. I'm late for my first class, and it's all because of Donghae.

Donghae. The thought of just saying his name in my mind makes me anxious. Yeah, Im Yoona, accept the fact that you regret brushing his arms off from your shoulders. You know you wanted more. I certainly felt what I usually feel when I'm about to order a gigantic Burger or when I accepted my first salary, or when I won the 'Most Popular Instructor' award. It was even more, actually. The moment I saw Him, knocking through my window, I started imagining fantasy. Too bad, Nightmares' all it was.

I can't help not to blush in front of him, and to think that Luhan is making him...Jealous. I wanted to scream, like a highschool girl receiving a love letter from her crush. Yes, that's how I felt. But, no, I'm not gonna let it show.

he is Lee Donghae after all. The man who can Fake emotions. The boy who kissed randomly. The man who threw me away after telling me that i should trust him.

I have been occupied by my thoughts so I didn't recognized that Luhan is standing in front of me.

"Yoona-ah..." He called out when I was about to bump into him.

I regained my senses. "H-Huh?" I asked. The pouting boy reached his hand towards mine. "You're late, come on!"

"Ah! yes, thankyou!" I replied as i took his hands, and as we went off to the classroom.

 

[Lunch break]

"Yoona-ah..." He called out again.

"Eat your food, Stop daydreaming, nae?" Luhan added as he handed me my obento.

I looked around, if ever people are watching over us, since we shouldn't be bonding around each other. "Luhan-ssi, please eat your lunch seperately, People can see us.." I reminded him.

The boy stood up sat on the chair three seats from mine.

"There, happy?" He winked at me. I can feel others glancing at us, but I don't think they really give us a thought, since almost everyone in the university know our status. Luhan, he's been vocal about his feelings for me, but in the same manner, I'm vocal about me treating him as a friend only. Yes, The university, well majority of them, know about my story. Love story to be exact. The story that happened 3 years ago. Starring me, my sister, my bestfriend and Dong- Omo! 

"Donghae?!" I asked in disbelief. He's carrying a tray of food and sat next to mine. I can see him not paying attention to me, but instead, he's glaring at Luhan. (And Ofcourse, Luhan is glaring back).

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" I asked him.

He finally looked at me, with aeyes that gives me a warning, probably.

"I'm watching over you, Im Yoona!" He muttered to himself. he didn't say it directly to me, but ofcourse I heard it.

I stuffed foods at my mouth, wanting to finish my lunch as fast as I can, because people are already staring.

I became stiff, I don't know what to say.

"You...can you please slow down?" Donghae whispered as he glanced at me.

I looked at him, for a moment, and yeah, I felt that fireworks display aura again. I blushed, and detoured my eyes.

"I'm busy, I have toe at this fast.." was all i could say.

He finally faced me, and I am stopped by his right hand. "I know you're angry at me, but please, don't avoid me..." He sincerely said. I bit my lower lips at the thought that some staffs of the school might have heard him. But then I remembered, we're in Tokyo, they don't understand us.

"I- I am not avoiding you..." I replied, not looking at him.

"Don't lie. And Don't use other man to make me angry..." Donghae threatened.

I suddenly can't feel my throat. I literally needed some air. The people around us have lessened. maybe the break's about to be over. I have classes. I need to get rid of this guy.

"Donghae, I'm a Professor here, don't embarrass me." I calmly reminded the furious boy.

"Don't embarras yourself! Don't stick with that guy around, he's your student!" He added.

"And I'm your sister!" I lost it. I lost my temper. I raised a tone one him.

I didn't mean to-

Donghae, he slowly let go of me... startled by the words that left my mouth.

"Donghae I'm-"

He looked at me with sad eyes, I can feel him. I also felt that.

"I-m... Busy." I added.

I was supposed to say 'Sorry', but, I shouldn't be. I'm his sister, and that's the truth.

I left Donghae all alone as he stared at the ground.