Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note: *-donghae narrating

         **- Yoona narrating

 

**

I'm Im Yoona, 3 years ago, I left South Korea, because I think I don't belong there anymore. Now, I'm 22 years old, and I'm proud to say that I'm an Art Professor now in Tokyo Arts University.

Ring. Ring.

[On the Phone]

"Oppa! I'm glad you called!"  I shrieked when I accepted Nichkhun Oppa's call.

"Yoona-ah! I missed you!" Oppa replied.

"Aish.. Enough of you! Give the phone to Victoria, please!" 

Yes, Today, Victoria and I are good friends, Ah no, Best friends!

"Oh, come on Yoona!" Khun oppa whined like a baby.

"Oppa!" I yelled.

"Okay okay! " Khun oppa surrendered.

Suddenly, I heard Victoria's voice.

"Yoona?"

"VICTORIA! I MISSED YOU, YOU EVIL LADY!" 

"YOONA!! Oh my God!" Victoria yelled in return.

"Come on! Give me the full details about Nichkhun's proposal!" I demanded.

Yes, Nichkhun and Victoria are getting married. Khun Oppa had proposed recently.

"About that Yoona..." Victoria intruded.

"WE'RE COMING THERE! RIGHT NOW!" Victoria yelled yet again.

"OMO! OMO! You two get here faster, nae?" I replied, in a hysterical tone.

With that, the call ended.

I'm really happy I could see them again. But it's not because I haven't seen them in years. They have always been visiting me here from time to time. That's the reason why we grew fond of each other.

 

I didn't sleep well that night. I am so excited to see my friends again.

The next day, The first thing I saw was Nichkhun's text message. They're already here in japan, and They're about to see me after my work. We planned to eat in a restaurant.

At work, my mind is still focused on meeting them. Maybe that's the reason why my pottery skills lessened during one of my classes. I'm spacing out. I'm really embarrassed when one of my teachers called my name out and i reacted very surprised, I yelled "FUZAKENAIDEYO!".

My class laughed with me, and I felt better. I somehow relieved the pain in my heart because of my students. I became so busy taking care of them that I forgot all of my heartache.

"Sayonara, Im-san!" My Co-teacher greeted.

"Hai, ja mattane!" I greeted in return.

 

All in all, I'm happy with my life here in Japan. I never knew that I would become this successful.

With this happy mood, I went to the restaurant where I'm suppossed to meet my two frinds, Nichkhun Oppa and Victoria.

"Yoona unnie!!" Victoria called out as she hugged me so tight.

"Victoria! I missed you!" I replied.

"Ehem!" Nichkhun oppa joked.

I'm so happy seeing them here that I have been staring at them like a lunatic all the time.

They're discussing their wedding preparations, but I'm not actually listening. I just wanted to look at their faces. Until-

"So, have you heard about Donghae?" Khun oppa intruded. I saw Victoria shushed him.

"N-no.. " is the only thing that left my mouth. I spaced out when I heard his..his name again.

"I'm s-sorry Yoona, I thought you have moved on.." Khun oppa apologized.

I faked a smile. "That's okay, Oppa.. I'm just shocked." 

Victoria grinned on her fiance. "I already warned you!" She whispered, but I heard it.

"Aish.. come on, let's just eat, shall we?" I interrupted.

But, still, at the back of my mind, I'm alwaays wondering how Donghae is now. Is he safe? Is he healthy? Is he still with that Sunye? Are they getting married too?

I chose to eat up my worries. Besides, who am I to care, right?