Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note:*- donghae narrating

        **- Yoona narrating

 

*

Darn.

"And I'm your sister!"

I can't get over that phrase. Yoona, she's been stressing that she's my sister. I don't like that. I can't accept that.

I watched as Yoona slowly walked away, and I can't even grab her hand for her to stay. I have many things I wanted to tell her, and I want to explain everything, but in this state, in Our state now, I can't manage to do it.

I slowly turned my head to where the boy is. Pfff. I looked at him, and he is equally looking at me the same way I did. "You..." I said as I sighed, pointing my finger at his direction.

"W-wae?" The boy stammered. Tss. Seriously, he's a coward. I can see that he's becoming stiff.

"What's your name?!" I glared at him, trying to gain the authority to make him leave Yoona alone.

He just muttered his name in an almost inaudible manner. I didn't heard him.

"What?!" I asked again. This made him sit beside me, "Lu Han" He muttered again.

I nodded. "Ah, okay, so you seemed to like my Yoona?" I really emphasized the word 'Mine'. It made that Luhan shriek.

His eyes widened. "Y-your Yoona?" He asked, bewildered.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, answer my question."

"What's your question?" he nervously asked.

I heaved a deep sigh and narrowed my eyes. "You like her?" 

Luhan smiled sheepishly and gritted his teeth, he brushed off his side bangs that covers his left eye. "Y-yeah, I do. I really...REALLY like Yoona."

Shoot!

This boy have the guts. His aura changed from a shy one, to a 'flower boy'- chick hunting type.

I cannot lose to this type of person. I will win my Yoona back. "You!" I tried to act cool again. "Stay away from my Girl, you understand?!" I pinned my eyes through him.

It made him frown. "Uh-uh. No. Iie. Andwae. Not gonna happen, Sorry." Luhan replied as he checked his phone. He smirked. "Your Yoona just sent me a message. He wants me back in our room now, so..." He smirked yet again and slightly laughed.

Aishh! This annoying 'Flower boy'! >__<

he left me stomping my feet on the groung. "You'll see who's her man, Lu Han!"

 

-------

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter :P Comment, subscribe, and Vote!!