Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note: *-donghae narrating

         **-Yoona narrating

 

**

"Omo! Khun oppa, what brings you here?" I greeted, startled.

Khun oppa was standing infront of my car. As if he's been waiting for me to arrive.

"You're free from work?" He asked, smiling.

"Yes, oppa. Why did you ask?" I replied, hoping that he'd want to treat me somewhere. I'm kinda hungry from working all day.

Nichkhun oppa looked around me, examining if I'm with someone. "Why is he not here?" He asked, his eyes narrowed.

Huh? I didn't get him. "Who?"

"That boy, who used to follow you all day." He replied, almost laughing. "Donghae told me..."

Aigoo. Seriouisly. Is he a spy or something?

"Ah, Luhan? He has a make-up class today." 

Nichkhun oppa leaned mischievously at me and smirked. "Yah! Why did you know? Why are you updated about this Luhan?!" He asked.

I grinned. He sounded like Donghae.

"Yah, oppa! He just told me that. What are you thinking?!" I elbowed him lightly.

"Ah, whatever. I'll report this to Donghae." He scratched his head. "And, I really need to talk to you right now." Headded.

"O-kay. Oppa,"

 

[In a restaurant]

Hihihi. He ended up treating me here to eat.Yes!

"So, what do you want to say?" I asked him as we both sliced our sashimi.

"It's about your Donghae, that jerk!" We looked at each other and smirked. "Yeah right."

"Okay, I need to be serious from hereon." He placed his fork down and looked at me. He put his right hand at his chin. "He really is frustrated about that Luhan. His jealousy is way over the top." He added.

I frowned. "What about that?!" I really wanted to smile at the thought that he's so jealous about Luhan. But, I don't want to reveal my true feelings. I still wanted to forget Donghae despite this "Butterfly in my stomach".

Khun oppa sighed. "Why do you avoid him?" He raised his tone and looked more serious. 

"Oppa..."

"Yoona! Why do you need to avoid him?!" he asked again.

"Wgy are you so effin angry at him?!" He added.

Me? Angry at him? No. Never.

"No, I'm not angry at him, oppa!" I widened my eyes as I replied.

"Then, why are you avoiding him?" He asked again. Jeez, these bestfriends.

"I-I'm not angry at him. I'm just afraid that we'll fall inlove with each other again!" I answered, and hid my face in my palm in the process.

Nichkhun oppa started laughing. 

"Oppa?" I asked.

He continued laughing, holding his stomach.

"And when did the two of you fell Out of it?!" He said, making me drop my jaw.

He made sense.

 

I won't narrate what happened after that. I became to pre-occupied by those words Khun oppa told me. That's true. We didn't fell out of love.

I just ended our conversation when he kept mumbling about this secret thingy he always say when he's about to space out. "I'd laugh so hard when the two of you read Jessica's secret!"  What does Khun oppa mean by that?