Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

Author's note!: Hey OILYT readers and subscribers! I just want to tell you that This Fan Fiction is about to end. Silent readers, I would really want to know your comments! Thanyou! Oh, and if anyone of you has an account in Wattpad.com, Please read this over there too, became my fan: "YourGrace" and please VOTE for "Oppa, I Love you too!" there also as how you have subscribe here. Thankyou very much!

I really want to reach 200+ subscribers before I could end this FFiction, but, I guess that won't happen? Please help me make it happen! Thankyou once again! I do have a twitter account. Follow me on @Nemokkuma526. You can message ot tweet me your requests and I'll see if I can write some for you! I'm not that good of a writer, as you can see, but I'll try my best! Thanyou for those who supported OILYT! <3

X X X X X X X

 

Note: *- donghae narrating

         **- Yoona narrating

 

**

I'm the first one who woke up. When I opened my eyes, I saw Donghae sleeping like a child beside me. I stared at his gentle and pretty face. I missed him! I do still love him. He's in a cuddling position as he hugs me, and his right arm is my pillow. I blushed as I recall what happened. We just happened to be reckless and Inlove last night, that's why. But I trust Donghae, I know he won't leave me again, and I won't leave him either. 

I panicked when he moved all of a sudden. I pretended to be asleep, I am too shy to face him. I felt him kiss my forehead. "Goodmorning, my Yoona..." He greeted in a low, husky voice.

I acted as if I'm awakened by his greeting.... "Huh? Oh...Goodmorning, Oppa.." I greeted as I gave him a weak but sweet smile. He hugged me so tight that I began to blush. "I love you, Yoona. I won't leave you!" Those words seem so enough to make me feel assured. Yes, I trust my oppa.

"Get up and wash now, Oppa... I'll make us some breakfast..." I said, shyly.

"Okay!" He replied as planted a kiss on my cheeks.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen immediately. I started cooking but I just can't focus on what I'm doing. My heart is pounding fast. I am so Happy. After all these years, Donghae oppa is with me again.

I prepared the table and saw him coming out of my room with a smirk. Now what?

"Yoong...Can I...Live here?" He said, grinning.

I almost dropped the plate but finally composed myself. "W-Wae?!" 

"Ei, come on. When you have nowhere to go, you stayed in my house, right?" He reasoned.

He backhugged me and buried his face on my shoulder. "Oppa, I'm preparing for our breakfast..." I said, kinda uncomfortable with all this sweetness from him. 

"Yah! Yoona! let me stay, eh?" He pouted.

"Ah, Okay! I give up!" I smiled. I really wanted too, anyway. ^_^

 

We ate our meal like that, holding hands, feeding each other, joking around... Like newlyweds. Oh, the thought makes me feel giddy. Hahaha!

"So, did you know what happened to me?" He asked.

What does he mean?

"I was kicked out from the Firm and I started living at Nichkhun's. We also made a firm together." He explained while playing with my hands.

"So, you're not with Sunye all these years?" I asked, cluelessly.

He sweetly nodded.

Jeez. All my heartaches and worries... for nothing? Whew.  I even imagined things that could've happened between them.

"Aigoo, Oppa!" I elbowed him. We laughed.

But, suddenly, he looked at me seriously and held my hand tight. "Yoona, about the kiss you saw me doing with Sunye, It was nothing. I just did it... so that you will grudge on me, so that you'll leave me. But I don't feel anything special for her. It's you I love. Only you!" Those words pierced through my heart. I love him, too!

"Oppa, that's okay. But why did you do that?" 

"My Father..." He paused and composed hyimself. "He-- told me that if we won't break up, he'll fire you. And I also don't want you to be treated bad by others if they found out about our relationship..." He gently explained.

So that's the reason! Now, I understand. Donghae oppa cared for me.

"I was a coward before, Yoona. But not now, I'll stand up for Us now!" He hugged me, and I can feel his heart beating fast next to mine. I love him. I also wouldn't let go!

 

He released me and cupped my cheeks with his hand, he started moving his head closer to mine, and when he's about to kis my lips...

 

Ding Dong

"W-Who could that be?" I asked, awkwardly.

"Maybe, Nichkhun? I'll go open it." Oppa replied.

He went to the door and opened it, and I was startled to see Donghae Oppa's facial expression. He was shocked.

Why? 

I hurriedly ran toward him and to my great surprise, I saw Sunye standing in front of us.

"Long time no see, Donghae..Yoona." She greeted with an evil gin.