Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note: * - donghae narrating

        ** - Yoona narrating

 

*

I feel terrible..

The words Sunye told me..

keeps repeating in my head..

 

even when i got home..

 

but i don't want to show Yoona that I'm worried..

I looked at her, sleeping. I stayed awake all night.

There are many questions in my head. What if Sunye really tell my father about Us? I can oppose my father, if it's for Yoona. I can reason myself out. I can take it if he grudged on me. Even if he demote me from being the CEO. I can take all that, But... What about Yoona's reputation? Will she be branded as the girl who Flirted with her sister's husband? Can she take those criticisms? How will she a ble to find a job if my father fires her?

I know my father takes care of Yoona alot. But with the kind of immoral relationship we have right now, I'm also sure that he won't like it. No, He would Hate it! He won't approve of me being together with the SISTER of my late wife. If it's some random woman, he would agree...But Yoona?

I spaced out, not noticing that it's already morning.

I prepared to leave before Yoona wake up. I kissed her forehead, fixed her hair, and pressed my lips against hers.

"I love you, Yoona..." I whispered.

With that, I went off.

---

*

I went and faced my father. I have decided that I will be the one to tell him about my relationship with Yoona.

I knocked on his door, 

"Abojji..." I called out.

"Donghae? What do you need?" He greeted normally.

When I saw his face, I suddenly became stiff. I couldn't talk. I have never disobeyed my Father before, until now.

"I need to talk with you, Abojji.." I slightly stuttered.

He frowned at me.

"Why are you nervous?" My father asked, glaring at me.

He knew something's wrong.

I bowed at him... starting to cry. My tears raced down my cheeks. I'm not that type of guy who cries heavily, but... I can't stop it.

"Donghae?!" My father asked, bewildered.

"I...I...LOVE YOONA!" I yelled. Letting it all out.

I started crying harder. I wanted my father to feel the pain I am feeling.

"Abojji! Please, I really do love her!" I added, catching my breath in the process.

There was a complete silence for about a minute, when he suddenly slammed his table with his fist.

"FIRE HER!" My father exclaimed.

Hearing this, I already knew my father's stand. He's against us.

"No, No!!! I can't!" I objected. still facing the ground.

"Or, do you want me to personally reprimand her?!" My father added. Somewhat in a hushed tone.

He knew I won't let that happen.

"Abojji! NO! What will happen to Yoona if I do that? She has no one to go!" I reasoned.

"Well, Then... Break up with her. Ignore her. Put everything back to normal..." 
I looked up at my father's face, He's crying.

"I really care for Yoona. I treat her as my daughter. So I won't let her make wrong decisions." My father explained.

"Donghae, Yoona is your Sister! Take care of her as your SISTER. I will let you two be close, but promise me, You will stop this FOOLISHNESS!" He strongly added.

I couldn't stop crying. 

I can't fire Yoona. I can't leave her also. I can't make her cry. 

So For that moment, Only The option of treating her as my SISTER again, will be the best option. Although, I admit... Thinking about us just being siblings... I feel like !

I wanted to puke. I know how I feel for her. It's beyond that kind of relationship. But, I guess Abojji is right. I can't ruin Yoona's life. I should know better.

 

I faced my father, weak... My eyes swollen from intense crying. I grudged my hands, slightly crushing my fingers. I griitted my teeth and sighed heavily... "Okay..."

I curse myself! How can i ditch Yoona from our relationship?!

But, this is for Yoona's own good. I love Yoona. I will still love her, just... I can't show it know.

"Good... Now, for me to be asured... I want you to marry Sunye, Soon..." My father added.

"WHAT?!" I yelled, disrespectfully.

"I don't love her!" I added, 

"This can help you forget about Yoona. Besides, the wedding could be a year from now... Don't worry..." 

 

A year from now? Not really helping.

I wanted to just stab my heart. 

How am i supposed to do that?! That will hurt Yoona!

But then, I thought to myself. Yoona will only be hurted temporarily.

She will move on... and have a perfect life on her own.

"!" I yelled as a walked away from my dad's office, lowering my hair for my face to be covered.

 

-------

Author's note! I'm BAAACK! Please still read this fic. SORRY if i had been inactive.

Please comment and i hope you liked it!