Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note:*-donghae narrating

        **-Yoona narrating

 

*

I can't believe it! Yoona, she didn't even look happy seeing me again. It's been years since we last saw each other, doesn't she care for me anymore? Did she already forgot about me? I don't know what to think anymore. I stared down my window, where I could see Yoona's unit right across the street. Yes, I really missed her this much. I wanted to check up on her from time to time. I wanted to be secretly part of her life again.

"Yoona...I will do everything to make you mine again!" I whispered to myself with conviction as I held my fist against the window.

I looked sharply as I saw a man, a college student maybe, waiting down the condo building. I glared and my mouth gaped open when I saw Yoona approached him happily. No!

"Who...is he?!"

 

**

"Luhan?" 

I saw my favorite student again.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, but I really know why.

He's my student, but we're actually on the same age. I'm older by a month. He is Chinese. He likes adventure, that's why he studied in Korea two years ago, and transferred here in Japan a year ago, and I also know, that he likes me.

No, I wasn't assuming it, He actually told me that after his graduation this year, he would officially court me. I already told him that we'll remain friends but he's stubborn, he wouldn't listen.

We converse in Korean, and doesn't use honorifics that much, well mainly because he's not aware of those. He's chinese, still.

"Yoona... Ms. Im, I just wanted to talk to you, and walk you to school today, Can I?" He stuttered, while scratching his head from time to time.

I would refuse if it's another boy, But this chinese friend, well, student of mine doesn't know "Personal space". I would simply have to affirm with it.

"Yeah, sure. Come in!" I replied as I opened my car's door.

Luhan embarrassedly hopped in my car as he fixed his Doe-like eye in mine. I was kinda comfortable, but I learned to tolerate his unique behavior.

"So, what is it?" I started the conversation. 

"Ahm." He shyly looked at me and puffed his cheeks. "I can't wait until graduation." He grinned at me, and I can't help but to laugh. He's so straightforward!

"So...what do you mean by that?" I pretended to not have a clue.

Luhan burried his cute little face in his palm and whispered, "Yoona-ah. I really really really like you!" He revealed his blushing face and stared at me.

I left my mouth gaped open. I knew it all along, but a confession like that, it still surprises me.

"Luhan! You're my student!" I condemned him.

He frowned at me, "So what? You fell inlove with your brother before, why can't you fall inlove with a student now?" 

I immediately pulled the car over. I can't believe I'm hearing this from him. "Yah! Don't make me angry, Luhan-ssi!" Luhan took out a deep sigh. He pinched my cheeks and patted my head.

"Go-me-na-sai... I'm just joking, but please give it a thought, eh?" He smiled at me and slowly opened the door. "I'm getting off here, They can't see us together in a same car, 'Sensei'?" He grinned at me and waved his hand as I left.

"Aish, that silly boy!" I laughed hard when he got off. Luhan, He never fails to make me smile. He also haven't made me angry before, well, I sometimes curse him and his feelings for me, but not to the point where I don't want to see him again. He's a good friend of mine, obviously.

I detoured my thoughts when I remembered Luhan's joke, still. That one, I can't laugh with. I parked my car over, and still, that Joke echoes in my mind. "I, fell inlove with my brother...jeez, Yoona!" I whispered to myself.

I was about to get off, when I saw him. Staring, no, Glaring at me. His arms crossed, leaning against his car, as he waited for me to get off my car.

I regained my senses only when he started walking near me, When He knocked violently on my car's tinted window. I then realized, that it was him, Lee Donghae.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Thankyou for your comments guys. I appreciate all of it! Do you like this one? I hope! <3