Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note: *-Donghae narrating

         **-Yoona narrating

 

*

"Hey Yoona" she looked at me and yanked in surprise.

I lowered my head as I secretly roamed my eyes around her. "Luhan's not with you?" I asked.

Yoona reluctantly looked at me, "No, he's busy." 

I looked away at her reply. Why does it sound affectionate. "Oh..." was the only thing I replied.

I took her wrist and smiled. "Let's eat, eh?" I asked softly.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. "I don't want to. I have an appointment."

Argh! I slowly grabbed her to lean her to me. "Yah, Miss Im. I want you to eat with me. So eat with me!" I said. Growling.

She shrieked and hit my face, "I--Am--BUSY!" She stomped on my feet and walked away.

"YAh!" I yelled as I followed her.

 

Flashback

It's been a month since I started stalking this crazy Ex-girlfriend of mine. Still, I didn't progress. Yoona, she's so cold to me. I can feel that she still wants me, but why do she needed to hide it?!

I am still going to stalk and follow her around until she became tired from running away from me!"

End of flashback

 

I followed her secretly, It's nearing Eve, when She stopped in front of a bar. Well, it's not that kind of bars where there's es and likes. This is some kind of a club for professionals who wanted to party all night. It's decent compared to other clubs...still, WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!

---

I saw her as she went up to her friends. I think they're her co-professors. They all look so harmless and,well, bygone. I sighed. "Seriously?" Do they know how to 'Party'?! These geeks. Yoona, she's so safe here.

I am about to leave when my eyes noticed... a boy nearing Yoona. "Luhan?!" I yanked and ran straight to them.

I popped in the middle of them and started grabbing Yoona away. "You girl! I would punch your lover in front of your face if you won'y leave this place!" 

Yoona brushed her hands off mine! "Yah! Donghae, are you crazy?!" She replied, but I won't let her go back. I grabbed her hand yet again and when I was about to drag her, PAKKK. I fell on the floor.

I pressed my lips, which were already bleeding and glared at the man who punched me. "Lu-ing-Han!" 

Yoona looked surprised, gaped open, and I can see that she's dying worried for me. Those worried eyes, I remember seeing them before, when my hand bled., That night when we broke up. My heart ached.

"Yah! Luhan!!" yoona turned to him. "Why did you do that?!" She added.

Luhan slowly changed his expression. He looked like a clueless boy. "Huh?! I just saved you!" He defended.

Slap.

Luhan held on his red cheeks and turned to Yoona. "W-wae?!"

Yoona lowered her head and walked away. I didn't see her clearly, but, I am sure I saw a tear fell from her eyes.

Luhan tried to follow her, but I stopped him. "Now, I think you know who she loves?" I glared at the younger boy as he lowered his hair to cover his eyes. "I knew it all along, I guess, Now, I'm convinced.

I grinned at him, and started walking away. Following Yoona's direction.

 

I saw her running in the streets. Jeez this girl. It's dangerous for her to do that. Luckily, her Man is here.

I saw her stop in front of another bar. "WHAT?!" I shrieked.

She went inside. I wanted to follow her in but I'm afraid she'll just run away from me again, So I waited for hours for her to come out. 

It's now 12 midnight, and I can't be more worried. ", Yoona!" I went inside the bar, and saw her passed out.

 

 

**

"Argh. My head." I pressed onto it as I slightly tried to open my eyes. 

What happened. He-hey, Why am I in my room?

I looked round my house to confirm it. "Yes, this is my house. But--?"

I slowly sat up and pressed harder on my head. "I remember walking in a bar, and --" I am trying to reminiscence what happened.

"A-and.. I drank, and...?" "Why am I here, then?" I asked myself clueless.

I suddenly shrieked when I heard his voice.

"Yeah, you drank, too much. And please, don't ever do that again."

 

I turned to him and saw him leaning against my door, holding a cup in his right hand.

"AHHHH!" I yelled. Why i he here? H-How?

I widened my eyes and looked at him startled. he slowly approached me and reached his hand, giving me the honey tea. "Im Yoona, I warn you, don't you ever do that again." He looked at me with sincere, calm eyes.

I felt my heart skip beats. I wanted to prevent my cheeks from blushing, but I can't. I don't care how he came in my house.I liked it, that's the truth. I felt like I'ma princess. And Donghae is my prince. "D-Donghae...Thankyou." I said and take a sip of the hot honey tea.

He was staring at me all the time. I was about to be melted, when he finally opened his mouth. "Yoona, I love you." he slowly grabbed my body to lean on him and hugged me. 

"D-Donghae?" I became stiff. My heart started pounding. I felt his warm body, and his heart that beats harmonically with mine. I closed my eyes as a tear fell. "O-Oppa. I love you too."

Donghae immediately released me and faced my head to his. "Wh-what?" He asked . His eyes widened.

I smiled slyly. "Oppa, I love you too." I said, more confident.

"Y-Yoona..." He muttered as he slowly leaned to me, giving me a kiss. It didn't last long, but, I ..I pulled him again, making no distance between our lips. I opened my mouth and gave him the permission to explore in it. I moaned as he started every  corner inside my mouth. I ..I leaned my head to the side, feeling this torrid kiss. He started laying me down the bed, and I slowly obeyed. I took his belt off, and lowered his pants while we kiss. 

He broke the kiss when he felt my hand ing his shirt. he looked at me deeply. "L-let's commit a sin, together.." He said in a hoarse voice.

I nodded, and he kissed me again, leading us to a marvelous and unforgettable night.

 

-------

A/N: Hey OILYT subscribers and readers out there who wants to read Yoonhae's bed scene in this chapter, just read it here! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/274777/oppa-i-love-you-too-yoonhae-bed-scene-donghae-yoona-yoonhae-you-oppa-ilove-too

 

But if you don't want to, just continue reading to chapter 33! (:

Thanks! Comment, subscribe! <3