Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

Note!: *- donghae narrating

           **- Yoona narrating

 

*

I went up to her room aroung 3 am. I wanted to check up on her. I need to see her. I know that i have broken her heart but, she needs to see that. 

I stared at her face, and saw how swollen her eyes was.

"Lee Donghae, I'm going to kill you!" I thought to myself.

I can't help not to kiss her lips. She's the one I have always wanted to Kiss.

I brushed his hair off her face and kissed her. I wiped her dried tears and cupped her cheeks.

"I'm torturing both of us... I'm sorry." I whispered.

She moved her hands a little, and I was startled. Yoona can't see me like this. She needs to see a rude and naughty Donghae for her to forget about me sooner.

I left her room, even though I wanted to stay longer. I reprimanded my self.

 

**

When I woke up, I'm feeling a lot more burdened. I wish I could just be asleep forever, so that I won't feel this pain. Scenes from yesterday still flashes on my mind. If I could only beg my mind to stop working for a while..

I got down and saw Donghae eating. It's clear that he prepared one for me too, because there were two plates.

"Is he back to normal?" I thought. 

I don't know how to approach him. I don't know what to say.

But-

"Sit and eat..." Donghae said, without looking at me!.

His eyes is fixed on the newspaper he is reading..

"Okay.." I replied. But- when I looked at my plate, the breads... have cinnamon in it.

I looked at him strangely. "Donghae oppa..."

"Mmm?" He replied, still not looking at me.

"I can't eat this.. There's some cinnamon in it.." I explained.

"Is that my problem? Why don't you just buy yourself some breakfast?" He replied.

I was about to cry. I can't help it. 

I stood up, 

"You won't eat?" He asked.

"N-no.."

I was waiting for him to atleast worry or reply.. but, no. He didn't mind.

 

*

I can't look at her, I might cry. 

I can't grab her hand and make her eat some food, I need her to grudge on me. To be angry at me.

Even if I'm starting to hate myself too.

She quietly sat down the sofa, browsing through the magazines I had stuck there. I know she's just making herself busy..But deep inside, She really wanted to cry.

I walked toward her and sat beside her.

Yoona, she moved an inch away from me. I don't like how I felt. I really want to hug her now, But, she's the one who wanted space now. Or maybe, Yoona is playing along with me?

Finally, she opened .

"So, How's your evening?" Yoona asked, mumbling.

"G-great.." I replied, looking at the way she'll react.

"Oppa.. I'm sorry if I'm being a burden to you, now." She said, but i can't understand her.

"What?" I replied, clearing my throat.

Yoona looked at me.

"Am I getting on the way between you and Sunye?" She explained. I can see her tears about to fall.

, Donghae, How dare you! You Jerk! I keep thinking to myself.

Before I could even say anything hard for me.. Yoona.. did it on my place.

"Oppa...Why don't we broke up?" Yoona's tear finally fell.

I wanted to punch my face upon hearing that.. My heart, wanted to slap me.

My eyes started to be watery.

I got up and turned away from her.

I didn't say a word. No, I CAN'T say that.

Yoona, and me, Breaking up? No.. We might be apart from each other, but I won't really let you go.