Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note!: * - donghae narrating.

          ** - Yoona narrating.

 

*" I am Lee dongHae, the son of Lee jin seo, the president and ceo of Lee-Jin firm- a famous architectural firm here in korea.maybe that's why i am taking architecture here in Univrsity of Seoul. That's right! I am now in my 3rd year and this is the first day."

This day is just like any other day. No challenge. no pressure. no inspiration. 

yup! until now, i have no girlfriend. i just don't see the need of having one.

until...

in our first subject, a girl suddenly opened the door..

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" she said as she continues to bow.

She is in a gothic styled black dress. and her long , shiny hair is too cute!

 

i can't stop looking at her.

"I'm sorry i'm late professor!' she continued to say.

"I don't acceept late students, get out.." answered our terror professor.

i thought she was gonna walk out after hearing it but instead.. she shouted..

"fuzakenaideyo!". then she went out and slammed the door.

All of us were shocked , even our professor! But not me..

coz i know what she meant.. "Don't act stupid!"

.. i just laughed the whole lecture.. and i kept thinking of her..

at last.. i have met adventure! and an Inspiration..

----------

When the class was over , i saw her sitting under a tree so i aproached her.

"; hi, I'm lee dongHae. I believe you're my classmate!"

"hi, i'm jessica jung. i'm an exchanged student from japan." she replied.

~we started to talk to each other and we attended our classes together eversince.

 

** " i am Im Yoona, i have been living here in japan with my step sister for 10 years but now, i'm alone. just yesterday, my stepsister returned to korea to finish her schooling. and the saddest part about it is.. today is my birthday...."

suddenly..

"yoona! happy 16'th birthday!"

"omo! khun oppa! why are you here?" i answered in great surprise!

 

" i just came here to greet you, yoona-ssi!" said khun oppa.

laugh" omo.. oppa! i'm very happy to see you here!" i added.

"that's great! by the way.. where's jessica?" he suddenly asked.

"oh.. she already returned to Korea yesterday.."

..khun oppa's facial expression suddenly changed.. Yes, i know.. he only went here to see my step sisster, jessica unnie. jessica is his great unrequited love.. as how Nickkhun oppa is my great unrequited Love.

"daijobu desu ka?" I asked him.

"wha-what?.. There you go again, yoona-ssi.. I can't understand you.." he replied..

"oh.. mianhe, i forgot oppa.."

" anyways.. go fix youself.. let's go out!" he insisted.

" really?? okay.. wait for me.." i said as i rushed to my room to get my coat.

... after i got my coat, and ran out of my room.. khun oppa was not there.. he already went outt.. then, i saw the letter he left on the table..

it says: " Yoona-ssi, i'm very sorry. You know i only went here because of jessica. I have something to tell her and it is very important .. I'm sorry. Happy birrthday, Yoona-ssi!"

i crumbled the paper as i cried..

"kHUN oppa, you are so unfair!"

-------

*"I'm lee donghae and it's been 2 weeks since i met jessica jung.. an exchange student from japan.. I have been sure that i like this girl.. and now.. i am courting her."

"jessica, you want to eat this?" i asked her.

"no, donghae.. i'm allergic to cinnamon.."

"really?? i'm sorry" 

"no..no,, it's okay.." she insisted.

"is that so?" i asked.

" yeah.. actually,, my sister can't eat cinnamon,too.." she added.

"You have a sister?" 

"yes, her name is YoonA,.. she is 2 yrs younger than me" she explained. "she is currently in Japan, i feel guilty leaving her alone there. She is studying in an art school.. as a painter.."sad

~~~i noticed how teary eyed she was when she talks about her sister... maybe they really love each other ..

i became a fan of Jessica more! 

she suddenly took out a picture..

"here she is.." she says as she points out to a beautiful lady..

"oh.. she's so pretty!.. but who's the other one? a Boy???" i asked.

" yeah.. that's our bestfriend.. nickkhun" she anwered.

 

~~at that time.. i really felt jealous.. and that became my "GO" signal..

..that time.. i became so sure.. that i love her.. i love jessica jung! 

 

and after 3 weeks.. i've found out that she loves me too.. 

she said "YES"..

at last.. i've got myself.. a girlfriend.

 

____END of chapter ONE___