Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note!: * - donghae narrating.

         ** - Yoona narrating.

 

* " I am lee donghae. Right now, i'm having the time of my life with my first ever girlfriend, Jessica.

We are now finished in our 3rd year and is about to take our fourth year in our university. It's been a year since I met this undeniably unique lady. Our relationship has been going on a smooth ice. There's not much problem that we have encountered. It made me think that This lady is the one that i want to marry. "

Until..

On the first day of our Fourth year..

"Jessica!" a boy called out.

"Omo!! nichkhun!!" jessica greeted him.

I recognized the boy, it was from the picture sica showed me a year ago. she said back then that He was her childhood friend.

I really felt how close they were. Because starting that day.. Jessica would always invite him to stay with Us. 

It really does piss me off, but what can i do? He is my girlfriend's friend. i should be nice to Him. Sometimes i wished that he would just leave our school. It's just too obvious that he likes Sica too.

One time.. as we (Sica, khun, and me) were eating our lunch, 

a professor called me and asked me to do him a favor.

"Sica, wait for me here,okay? I'll return immediately." i told her.

"okay,oppa." she replied.

Then i went on my way with my professor.  He asked me to check the entries of architecture students who wants to have an exhibit in my dad's company. I really want to finish ait as fast as i could but the entries were too many. and i know that Dad wouldn't like Trash in his Turk. So i really took my time in checking the entries. 

When I returned to the cafiteria, Sica and khun already left. I really felt furious about it! They even  left my things on the table. 

"That's it!" 

I called sica immediately. 

"Sica, didn't I tell You to wait for me?" i asked her.

"mianhe donghae. But Nichkhun felt a stomach pain so i took him to the nearest hospital." she explained.

"oh? a STOMACH PAIN??" i said in a sarcastic tone. "You left me and my things for a STOMACH PAIN???" i added.

 

""oppa! don't be like that.. I'm on my way there. wait for me.." 

"No,, i don't have the time to wait for You now..Just go straight to your home." i told her.

 

I am really angry about what happened. But i make sure that i'll be in a good mood to greet Sica tomorrow. i don't want us to Fight.

The next day..As i was about to approach sica, Nichkhun immediately sat next to her..

"Sica, thanks for yesterday.. Thank you for touring me at the mall. " khun said.

"It's nothing.. It's the least i can do for you..i just wantbyou to enjoy Korea," she replied.

When i heard this.. I became furious again..

"Sica, i thought you took Him in the Hospital??!" i sarcastically asked her.

Sica Turned to me with great surprise.

"oh..oppa.."

"Tell me,, do you like him?" i asked straightforwardly.

"oppa! no.. you're my boyfriend right?" she replied.

"Then.. You chose me??"

Sica nodded her head.

"Then from now on.. you have to stay away from him.."  

"what?? donghae.. he is my friend."

.."but if you really want this.. okay, i'll follow you.." She added.

Hearing this.. Nichkhun looked at me with angry eyes then he walked away.

----

There, i have once again proved that we are meant for each other. 

since that day.. Jessica laid her time for me Only.. Since She and her sister ere in bad terms with their father.

We have taken our Fifth year together too.

It has been a relationship full of harmony.. at least that's what I've Thought about us..

But there's a part of me that says.. we should Think about us more seriously..

I don't know if i really loved her or was it just The adventure i fell in-love with.

There's only one thing i know.. For the time being.. i only want Sica to be mine forever.

so we decided to get married a year after our Graduation.

 

-----

The Moment has come..

April 15, 2010. Our wedding day.

I am now 22 years oldd and Sica is 21.

This is the day when we would Recite vows to each other.

As i was standing beside the Altar, I am looking at her with great joy..

She is dressed beautifully. She is looking at me the way I am looking at her.

I am so happy that I can't recall the whole wedding.. I just regained my senses when the Pastor said..

"You may now Kiss the bride."

I heard applauses.. then I saw her Face.. I kissed her..then our lips parted.

While we are walking down the aisle , A person -who is most unlikely to wish us luck- greeted us..

"Donghae , Jessica.. Congratulations." Khun said.

I'm so happy that i can't do anything but to smile to him..

..at last, we are on the car.. and on the way to our honeymoon.

i was driving while holding her hands..

I still can't exptess my happiness..

But i didn't expect that this day would be the saddest day of my Life.

On the way to the airport.. We met a car accident.. and because of this..

Sica Died...

 

i have been silent the whole burial..

..after a week, 

I saw a letter Sica wrote.

there's a line there that says:

"i really love my sister ..oppa, and if I'm the first one to leave this world.. i hope that You take good care of her, because she has no one to go to."

..It really struck me.. so I asked nichkhun to write a letter to Yoona, sica's younger sister.

--------

** " I am Yoona.. Today.. I am already 19 years old. last 5 years.. My sister left me here in japan alone. I heard she got married to a boy named DongHae.. I wish I was there for her.."

.."oh.. someone sent me a letter!

 

..It's from Khun oppa!!"

the letter says..

"Yoona.ssi, I have a bad news to tell You..Your Unnie, Sica.. Have passed away.

She died because of serious head injury from a car accident.

It will be better if you'll Go back here in korea. You will be in good hands if donghae will take care of you.. and it's also Sica's last wish. I hope you will be okay.. yoona-ssi."

I cried as i crumble the paper..

"Khun oppa.. why is it that everytime you write a letter to me.. i cry??!!!"

..after  5 hours of complete silence.. I have made my decision..

i think it's TIme to go HOME...

 

___END_of_chapter_TWO___