Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note: *-donghae narrating

         **- Yoona narrating

 

*

Bang!

I got up to my room and punched the wall. My hand started to bled. But I don't mind it. I actually felt relieved. 

"It's a good punishment, Donghae...but it's not enough!" I told myself.

I just stared at the blood flowing from my hand. I can't let Yoona see this. If I see her worrying over me, I would lose it. I would hug her, I don't care anymore. So.. I have to endure the pain I'm feeling.

 

"OMO!" Yoona screamed.

, no!

Yoona saw my hand. I tried to cover it with my shirt, but..It's too late.

"Oppa!" She ran to me and took my hand. Her eyes widened and with a split second, she cried as she hugged me.

I can't move. I can't push her away. Yoona, is my weakness. 

"Why did you do that?!" Yoona asked, still skeptical of my reason.

"I- I ..." I couldn't speak. 

Yoona looked at me, with those precious tears in her eyes. I can't win over that. I lost it...

I locked her waist with my arm, and pressed my lips against hers. I leaned us against the wall. I couldn't stop myself, I'm already gasping for air, but i don't want to part from her lips. I lost it...and Yoona...She somehow lost it too. She replied from my kisses. It just won't end. It's just too soft...and, innocent. 

I love you, Yoong! I Love you so much, Im Yoon Ah!

But I can't say it personally, I still have to make things right. I still need her to forget me, to be mad at me, but I just can't help not to show my feelings.

Donghae! Be firm! You need to control yourself!  This is what's best for Yoona!

With that thought, I slowly parted my lips from Yoona's lips. 

"Yoong! I..Don't love you!" 

 

**

What is he saying?! After he kissed me, that intense, he's saying that he doesn't love me?!

"Oppa! What's wrong with you?" I asked.

Donghae, he still won't look at me, He turned around, starting to walk away, again. But...I wanted him to answer me.

"Donghae oppa!" I yelled, as i hugged him from the back.

"You love me! That kiss proved it!" I

"No.. that was easy, I can do it with Sunye... That's just a random kiss!"  

With...Sunye?

The scenes from last night flashed back again in my mind. It won't stop. It's repetitive, I can't take it anymore!

"Oppa!......Ple-Please!" I said, pressing through my head. 

"Yoona...about your question earlier..." Donghae intruded.

I bit my lips, I can predict his answer... I won't take it...I can't hear those words.. So I'm the one who'll say it.

"Let's break up, Lee Donghae..." 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note! Hey guys! I'm really sorry It took me sooooo long to update, but, you'll still read this fanfic right? Thankyou! Hope you liked it... and Please comment, so I would know your reactions! Thanks!