Oppa, I love you too!

Oppa, I love you too!

note: *-Donghae narrating

        **-Yoona narrating

 

*

What is she doing here?! How did sh--

"Donghae... missed me?" Sunye said as she brush her hands on my cheeks.

I wiped her hands away, "What do you need?!"

"You! I need you!" Sunye said, smirking. It gives me creeps to see this girl here. I glanced at Yoona who looks afraid, I held her hand and smiled at her to make her comfortable.

"I need to talk to you Donghae, alone!" Sunye added. Oh, seriously, This irritates me! But, Maybe it's an important matter.

I looked at Yoona, "Just a minute okay, Yoong?" 

But she held my hand tightly. "Aniyo, Oppa..." Yoona then faced Sunye with a Fierce look. "What do you want to say to him? Say it here."

Sunye smirked once again as she faced me. " Your father wants you back..."

Really?! Is she approving on my relationship with Yoona, now? This is great!

But, why is this Sunye grinning?

"Hmm. Your Father wants you back, but....." She looked teasingly at Yoona. "But, with me."

0_0

So she's still determined to get us married, huh?! Crap!

I looked at Yoona, but she's not afraid anymore. That kinda made me happy.

"No. Sunye, back off!" Yoona replied.

"Oh, okay... whatever." She teasingly smiled again.

"But, no matter how hard you try, Donghae will be married to me." She added with gloat in her eyes. Freaky girl! She's been fooled by her feelings to me.

"NO! I won't come back. Not until Father will approve my marriage with Im Yoona. Tell him that!" I firmly concluded as I shut the door.

Yoona suddenly weakened. I guess she's just acting strong in front of her ex-bestfriend. 

"I-- I can't take to see Sunye like this, Oppa!" She muttered as tears fell down her eyes.

I hugged her.

"Sshh. She'll soon realise her foolishness, don't worry." I comforted her.

"Oppa... Are we selfish?" She asked me, trying to control her tears from flowing.

I scratched my head. Maybe because my answer is "Yes".

"Yoona, you see, at the moment, we may look selfish, but as time passes by, My father and Sunye will understand that they are more selfish than us." 

Yoona seemed to be lightened up by what I said. "So, oppa... We'll continue our relationship?" She asked again. This time, she's not crying anymore.

"Why? Can you live without me?" I joke, but I meant it.

Yoona laughed and slightly hit my head. "Aigoo, Ofcourse not!"

"Then, we should continue our relationship." I affirmed.

"Hmmm. You're right oppa!"

 

 

**

Sunye is my close friend, I can forgive her, but not now. Especially since she keeps on disturbing Donghae Oppa and me. It's been 3 weeks since Sunye started bothering us. Luckily, Nichkhun oppa managed to hire some guards on our condo unit.

I really can't understand why Nichkhun oppa have to work his off for money, because He have a very rich family. Even Richer  than Donghae's father. I guess he's just not leech. He's hardworking and maybe that's why he wanted to work even if he really doesn't have too. I'm thankful that he's our friend.

Because of that, Donghae can peacefully work at Nichkhun's firm here in Tokyo. Yup, they opened a branch here. Wanna know the name of their company? "VicNa Architectural Firm". Yeah, I know, Sounds ridiculous because that named it after Victoria and I, but I guess that only shows how much they love us.

By the way, I also continued teaching here in Tokyo Arts University. I am only uncomfortable when Donghae picks me up. My students starts to gather around and tease us whenever we are together. Well, about Luhan, Her Ex-Lover Seohyun came all the way here, from Korea and I guess they're with each other now.

I'm loving my life here. Sunye won't touch us, here. Not like in Korea.

I'm starting to have a peaceful mind.

 

"Neoui harue~ Naui harue~"

Oops, I got a call!

From an unregistered number?

/"Yobeoseyeo?" I asked when I picked the call up.

//"Yoona...It's me... Lee Jin Seo..."

/"Lee...Jin...Seo? Donghae Appa?!!"

Oh no! I had my mouth gaped open. I didn't expect this!

//"Yes. It's me. I missed you, Yoona. I need to meet you today."

/"But..."

//"Meet me in ***** Restaurant, in an hour. I'm expecting you there..."

 

Author's note! Hello! Can somebody please make posters for OILYT? Pretty please? :****