Letter 6

Letters From A Fangirl

 

Since their Music Bank recording was prerecorded today, the boys weren't so nervous to get it perfect, so they calmly entered the waiting room to get touch ups.

Myungsoo grabbed his guitar and started strumming random notes before putting it down. He leaned back on the couch and sighed. He kind of regretted going out last night because he was so tired, but he didn't regret seeing Hye Su. He smiled while imagining her face in the crowd.

 

“Myungsoo-ah, what are you smiling about?” Sungyeol smirked, sitting next to him.

“Nothing...”

“You thinking about the girl you met up with last night?” Woohyun asked, looking up from his game, but then looking back when Myungsoo glared at him.

Did he have to bring that up?

“You met up with a girl?!” Sungyeol jumped in his seat. “What's her name? Is she pretty?”

“Really pretty.”

“Wah, do you have a picture?”

“I don't know why you're asking for one. You've seen her before.”

“Really? Hmm...is it Woori noona?”

“Pft, no. It's not an idol.”

Sungyeol bit his lip as he tried to think who it could be.

“Don't hurt yourself now.”

 

Finally, the members left to go on stage. They each grabbed their mics and walked on.

About 40 fans were there to see them. Hye Su smiled while clutching to her fanletter when she saw Myungsoo walk on stage and put his mic on the mic stand.

Woohyun smiled and waved at the fans. He winked at Hye Su but she didn't notice.

A fan squealed. “Oh my god, did you see that?! He winked at me!”

Woohyun frowned and sat down in his chair.

 

Myungsoo placed the guitar on his lap as his eyes scanned the crowd. He tried to look for a familiar face. He saw her right in the middle and smiled. Hye Su smiled back and he could practically feel the warmth that radiated from her. He knew that this was going to be one of the best performances yet.

 

The first time around, Myungsoo's voice was a little shaky but he cleared his throat when the director said that they would run it again.

Hye Su watched in awe as Myungsoo strummed the guitar and sang.

How can someone be so perfect?

As the song continued, her eyes shifted to the other members but she stopped at Woohyun. She noticed that he was still wearing the couple ring they had. She looked down at her fingers and felt a bit guilty that she wasn't wearing hers.

Maybe I should...

 

Once the performance was over, the members came to the front of the stage to greet the fans a little.

“Oh my god! L-oppa!” a fan pulled on his hand when he was walking to Hye Su.

Myungsoo smiled and bowed politely but the fan wouldn't let go.

Hye Su frowned and stared at the letter in her hands when the crew told them to get off stage.

Myungsoo looked back at Hye Su once before walking off. I didn't even get to say hi...

 

“Okay, everybody get in a single file line!” The staff yelled. Since the boys had extra time, the Music Bank staff aloud them to have a handshake session since there were only 40 fans.

Hye Su was one of the last people in line. The fans screamed when the boys walked out in their casual clothes. Hye Su always thought idols looked better in normal clothes. It made them look...real. Like someone that perfect actually exists in this world and not just in our dreams.

 

Woohyun couldn't contain his excitement to talk to Hye Su again so he was extra hyper and cute to the fans.

“We meet again.” Woohyun smiled and shook her hand.

Hye Su smiled and nodded.

“Did you see the wink I-” Woohyun was cut off when Myungsoo took Hye Su's hand and started to shake it.

“Woohyun oppa! You did great today!” the next fan said.

Woohyun flashed a quick smile and shook her hand.

 

“How was I today?” Myungsoo asked.

“Great, as usual. Here, I wrote a letter for you.” Hye Su handed it to him.

He smiled and took it.

“You kept your promise.” Myungsoo winked.

“O-of course.” Hye Su stuttered from the cuteness of the idol in front of her.

“Oh hey! It's you!” Sungyeol yelled and shook her hand hard.

She winced at the strength.

“Yah! You're hurting her!” Myungsoo pushed Sungyeol.

“Move along.” the staff said.

Hye Su pouted before waving.

“Bye bye!” Sungyeol called.

 

Once the handshake session was over, the boys started to walk to their van.

“Woohyun, you have Sukira recording. You're coming with me. The others go home.”

Woohyun groaned and followed his manager while the other boys got into another van.

The Sukira recording went well and Woohyun got inside the car, so ready for a hot shower and sleep.

 

He stared out the window and saw a familiar figure running down the side of the street. Hey...isn't that...?

He straightened up and squinted his eyes to get a better look as the car was passing her. Some guys were chasing after her.

“Oh god...” he whispered and grabbed a hat he found on the seat. He put his hood over his head and told his manager to stop the car.

“What is it?”

“I'm going to buy something. I'll meet you at the dorm.” he said quickly and jumped out of the car, running as fast he can.

“Hye Su!” he yelled.

=============

brb, spazzing over Boyfriend. cuteness overload.

minwooooo, kwangminnnnn....WHY MUST YOU BE SO KJHWKHFEWHGFIW.

*cough*

anyways, sorry for the short chappie! had to end it there so it wouldn't be too long.