Letter 22

Letters From A Fangirl

 

Myungsoo finally flipped the envelope over. He thought he was about to faint when he saw the handwriting of the person he missed the most. He didn't know what to do first; smile or cry.

He quickly opened the envelope and took out the letter.

He stared at the words on the paper, not sure if this was a dream or not.

Dongwoo sighed in relief when he saw that Myungsoo was taking it well.

He took a deep breath before reading.

 

Dear Myungsoo Oppa,

Honestly, I don't know what to write.

I just hope you're doing well and staying healthy. I would hate to see you sick.

How have you been? What am I writing? I know you won't be able to reply since my friend will be giving this to you.

That reminds me. I apologize if she makes you feel awkward in any way. She's that type of person.

 

It's been a long time, hasn't it? Don't worry, I'm still an Inspirit and I always will be. Sorry for not going to any of your events that you have around here. I want to, I really do.

I hope the fans aren't bothering you and your members anymore. If they aren't then I made the right choice. Even if it hurts the both of us in the process.

I suppose you have let me go already. That's good.

It took awhile, but I have let you go too.

I think that's for the best. The past is the past. Let's put it behind us.

 

Congrats on your successful comeback. I was so happy when I saw that you guys won number one. Next step is triple crown!

Tell the members I said hi, and that they all look very charismatic with their new concepts.

I miss you all a lot.

 

Sincerely,

Hye Su

P.S. I love your new hair. It suits you.

 

All of Myungsoo's doubts of his new hair were gone once he read that last line.

She likes it. That's all that counts.

 

His emotions went haywire at this point.

He was happy, sad, and angry all at the same tim.

He was happy because she still cared for him.

He was sad because he missed her.

He was angry because she left him for 3 whole years and all she sent was a letter.

 

Dongwoo watched his dongsaengs actions carefully. His eyes widened when Myungsoo didn't do anything but stare at the letter. No smile, no glare, no tears.

“Myungsoo...” Dongwoo said to get his attention.

“Huh?” he looked up.

“Are you okay?” he asked carefully.

“Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?” Myungsoo's voice was normal.

Dongwoo gestured to the letter.

“I followed your advice and I let her go. All this is is just another letter.”

That's what Dongwoo heard, but somehow, he didn't believe it. Not one word. Myungsoo was too good at poker faces and acting.

 

The other members walked into the living room asking who came to the door.

“Hye Su's friend.”

Their eyes widened at the name they thought they would never hear again.

“Hye Su sent me a letter. She says hi.” Myungsoo held it up.

Woohyun's heart dropped. He wished she sent him something too. But he knew he would always be second in her heart after Myungsoo. Maybe even lower.

 

“Did she say where she was?” Sungjong asked. He missed her a lot too. They became good friends.

Myungsoo shook his head. He was actually thankful that she didn't write where she was because if he knew, he would most likely go looking for her, no matter how much he would tell himself not to.

Sungjong pouted and went back to cleaning.

The members all stared at Myungsoo.

“What?” he asked.

They quickly shook their heads and followed Sungjong in going back to cleaning.

 

Sunggyu kept sneaking glances at Woohyun since he was the only one that knew about his sobbing at night. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it was because of Hye Su.

“Hey man. You okay?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun, while throwing an arm around his shoulder.

The younger nodded.

“Just when I was starting to forget her, she finds a way to come back into our lives. I don't think I can stand it anymore.”

Woohyun had stopped crying at night a long time ago, but the pain was still there.

“I'm sure she didn't do it for a bad cause. It's been 3 years. You weren't the only that was in love. I'm sure you would've sent her a letter if you knew where she is.”

“I guess...”

 

“Yah, Hye Su! Why didn't you tell me that that Myungsoo guy was a total hottie?!” Ae Sook asked when she found her best friend on her front porch.

“Back already? And I tried to tell you and show you a picture but you were too busy fangirling over Seungri.” Hye Su answered, eyes not leaving her book.

“Oh, well he's cute.”

Hye Su smiled. “I know.”

“I went home and searched up Infinite.”

“You like them now?!” her head snapped up.

“I guess. I like...uh the tall one. What's his name?”

“Sungyeol?”

“Yeah him! He makes me melt. They're having a fansigning here in Pusan in a couple weeks. We should go. Please?”

“No. Nope. No way.”

“Why? I really want to meet them. Especially Sungyeol. Maybe you and Myungsoo can get reunited.”

Hye Su sighed and closed her book. “The whole reason why I left was so Myungsoo oppa and I can live our separate lives and let each other go. I already did the opposite by sending him that letter. I'm not going to see him in person.”

“But you're a fan. You can see him as a fan. Not as an ex-girlfriend.”

This girl doesn't give up.

 

“Hye Su-ah. I know you want to see him. I know you more than you know yourself.”

Ae Sook was right. She wanted to see Myungsoo badly. She missed him so much.

“I don't know...”

“If it makes you feel any better, you can wear a disguise so he won't recognize you.”

Hye Su cursed herself for becoming friends with a girl that was so good at persuading.

“Fine...”

Ae Sook fist pumped the air and hugged her.

“I guess going to take a glimpse of him won't be too bad, right?” Hye Su asked.

“He won't even know.”

===========

omg.

omg.

omg.

omfg.

 

over 200 subscribers? am i dreaming? *pinches self*

this is the most subbies i have ever gotten.

*crying*

i love you guys!

thanks for subscribing and commenting and spazzing with me! it means a lot!

<3333

i hope i don't disappoint you all!