Letter 14

Letters From A Fangirl

 

As soon as they entered the dressing room, Myungsoo pulled Woohyun out in the hallway while the members were talking amongst themselves.

“I'm not stupid.” Myungsoo said.

“What are you talking about?”

“I know the girl you were talking about was Hye Su.”

“So?”

“Hyung--”

“Myungsoo. Seriously...you need to chill the out! She's yours. I get it. But that can't stop me from liking her. I can't help who I like.”

Myungsoo sighed. “Sorry. I just love her so much, you know?”

“Yes I do know.” Woohyun walked back into the room leaving Myungsoo by himself.

 

He leaned on the wall and thought about the fangirls. Of course he noticed the glares Hye Su was getting from the girls behind her. He thought about calling the police and how that would be the best thing to do. But what's the fun in that? Somehow, he wanted to teach those girls a lesson, but he didn't have a plan yet. He took a mental note to ask Dongwoo. That guy is a pabo genius.

 

After they changed outfits, they went to the star king recording.

Hye Su decided to stay in the dressing room and watch from the monitor instead.

The recording took until night time.

They went back to the dorm to eat.

Woohyun as usual cooked, but tonight he was trying to get it more perfect since he was feeding another stomach.

 

The boys were sprawled out all over the living room while Hye Su sat on the couch with Myungsoo laying on her lap, holding her hand.

Woohyun walked in with a pot of soup, trying to ignore the sight of the two lovers in front of him.

“Oh! Woohyun hyung! This smells yummy!” Sungjong exclaimed to go help set up the table.

 

Once the table was set, everybody dug in.

“Thanks Woohyun.” they all chorused.

Woohyun just nodded. It's not like he had a choice. If he didn't cook, they wouldn't eat.

“This is yummy. Eat more.” Myungsoo said, putting another piece of kimchi in Hye Su's bowl.

Woohyun chewed slowly while staring at them.

“You eat too. You need the energy.” Hye Su said.

Woohyun's hand underneath the table tightened into a fist.

“I'm an idol. I can't get fat.”

“Shut up. You eat more than me and Hoya combined.” Sungyeol said, with a mouth full of food.

Myungsoo ignored him and picked up a piece of meat.

“Ah~”

“I don't like the fat!” Hye Su said, moving her face away from the meat.

“That's the best part!”

“Fine...” she grumbled and opened so Myungsoo could feed her.

Woohyun's fist tightened til his knuckles turned white.

When she was about to eat it, Myungsoo quickly put it into his mouth.

He laughed.

“Jerk!” she hit him.

“A jerk that you love.”

“Yeah yeah...”

 

Woohyun slammed his chopsticks on the table and stood up. Everyone jumped.

“I'm going to sleep.” he muttered before going into his room.

Everyone stared after him with widened eyes.

“Who shoved a microphone up his ?” Sungyeol asked.

“I know you guys are together, but can you keep the lovey dovey stuff to a minimum around him?” Sunggyu asked.

They looked at each other before nodding.

 

Once it was time for bed, everyone showered and went into their rooms.

Woohyun was already in bed, with his earphones in, and Sunggyu was fluffing his pillows.

Myungsoo walked in, taking a quick glance at Woohyun before walking over to Hye Su.

“Goodnight.” he said and kissed her on the lips.

“Night oppa. See you in the morning.”

He smiled and walked out, turning off the lights.

“Night Hye Su.” Sunggyu said.

“Goodnight Sunggyu oppa. Woohyun oppa.” she whispered the last part.

 

Hye Su was in deep sleep until she felt someone slide into bed next to her. The first person that came into her mind was Myungsoo.

“Oppa?” she whispered. She was still half asleep. “Am I dreaming?”

“Shh, go to sleep.”

“Mmmm...” she flipped over and fell back asleep.

A muscular arm made it's way around her waist. She turned back around and buried her face into his chest.

“Night Myungsoo oppa.” she whispered before falling back asleep almost instantly because of the warmth the other gave her.

The boy sighed and closed his eyes.

“Myungsoo, that lucky bastard...”

==============

:O! :O! that's not myungsoo...........

and thanks everyone who commented about my bad day yesterday. today we had a test in that class so i didn't talk to him. but i don't think i will anymore. he's a butthole. always making fun of kpop guys because they look like girls and look gay. >:O meanie...

anyways...hope you liked this chapter!