Letter 13

Letters From A Fangirl

 

The two lovers made their way towards the Infinite dorm.

“Aigo...why am I so nervous?” Hye Su asked out loud.

“Well, it's not like you've never met them before.”

“Yeah but that was as idols. Now we're...” she couldn't find the right word.

“Roommates? Friends?”

“Yeah...I guess.”

They reached the front door now. Myungsoo ringed the doorbell since he forgot his keys.

“Just stay away from Woohyun hyung.”

“Why?”

“You don't remember what I told you last night?”

“No...”

Before Myungsoo could tell her, the door opened.

“Hyung! Where were you?! Sungyeol hyung was about to call a search team for you.” the maknae exclaimed.

“He could've just called me.” Myungsoo said and walked in, with Hye Su following soon after.

 

The members were all in front of the TV eating cereal.

They eyed Hye Su as she bit her lip nervously.

“Hye Su!” Woohyun's tired face brightened. But then he frowned when he saw the cuts and bruises on her face.

“What's she doing here?” Sunggyu asked, suspiciously.

“Because of me.” Myungsoo said. He was about to explain until Dongwoo stood up.

“Don't tell me you got her pregnant!”

Hye Su's eyes widened as she shook her head.

“Hyung! Shut up! I didn't get her pregnant. She's here because our fangirls beat her pretty badly and won't leave her alone. She has to live here for the time being while we figure this out. And we should take her to all of our schedules. I don't want to risk her being here alone.”

The members nodded. They were taking it surprisingly well. It wouldn't hurt. They knew how to live with a girl in the house. It was like You Are My Oppa, except without the cameras. Woohyun was more than happy to let Hye Su stay with them.

“Where's manager hyung?” Myungsoo asked.

“He's at the market. And I gotta tell ya, he's pissed~” Hoya sang.

“Whatever. He'll get over it.”

 

“Wait, where's she going to sleep?” Sungyeol asked.

“Not in the same room as you obviously.” Sungjong said.

“Why?!”

“Your nickname is ert-dol.”

Sungyeol rolled his eyes. “I can't handle the drama of being in a love square anyways!” he said and walked to his room.

Hye Su tilted her head in confusion.

Love square?

 

“There's an extra bed in our room.” Sunggyu pointed out.

“Yeah, because you rudely kicked me out.” Dongwoo glared.

“Because you snore like no tomorrow!” Woohyun yelled. “No one can sleep in the same room as you!”

“And Myungsoo's a heavy sleeper, so it all works out.” the leader said, switching through the channels.

“Whatever...”

 

“So you can sleep in the extra bed in Sunggyu hyungs room.” Myungsoo told Hye Su.

She nodded.

“Woohyun hyung, I'll be taking your bed.”

Woohyun looked up at his dongsaeng and furrowed his eyebrows. “Why?”

“Because I want to sleep in the same room as Hye Su.” In reality, he just didn't trust Woohyun.

“You have no right to kick me out of my own room.”

“Yes I do.”

“How?”

“Because I'm her--”

“Guys! Why can't we all be friends and make cupcakes?” Hoya asked, taking a spoonful of Sungjong's cereal.

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes. There's no way he would give up his room for Myungsoo. That boy already gets whatever he wants. He looked at Hye Su and his expression softened. He stood up and walked over to her.

“That must hurt, right?” he lifted his hand to touch her face but Myungsoo stopped him by grabbing his wrist, hard.

They stood glaring at each other.

Hye Su looked back and forth between them.

What's up with this tension?

 

“I have a confession to make.” Myungsoo announced to everyone, but his eyes didn't leave Woohyun.

Everyone turned to look at him.

“Park Hye Su is my girlfriend.”

Hye Su's eyes widened. She didn't know it was actually official.

Woohyun couldn't believe it. He lowered his hand when Myungsoo's grip loosened and started to back away while laughing a sad laugh. Kim Myungsoo wins again.

He locked eyes with Hye Su for a moment before turning away and leaving.

The look on his face was something she would never forget.

 

“KIM MYUNGSOO!” their manager yelled once he stepped in the dorm.

“Uh oh...” the members all ran out of the room, except for Myungsoo. He only winced at the loud voice.

“Come on Hye Su-ah. You don't want to be near him when he explodes.” Sungjong put an arm around her and led her to her new room.

She looked back at Myungsoo, worried.

 

While Hye Su was unpacking her stuff in a drawer, Myungsoo walked in and sighed.

“How was it?”

“He's pissed. He said that another sneak out and he's calling my parents. Which I don't understand how that affects me that much. They live miles from here...”

“I'm sorry I got you in trouble.”

Myungsoo shook his head and walked over to her.

“Don't apologize. I'm glad that I sneaked out.”

Hye Su looked up at him.

“Because if I didn't, then I probably couldn't do this...” he leaned in to kiss her when the door flung open.

“Get in the van. It's time for....oh. Sorry.” Sunggyu looked at them awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck before quickly backing out.

“Damn...” Myungsoo whispered.

Hye Su chuckled and started to walk out of the room. “That's why he's known as the cute leader.”

“But I'm cuter though, right?”

 

During the recording of the talk show, Hye Su sat in the audience and watched them do what they do. She felt eyes on her and she turned around and saw some girls glaring at her. Hye Su turned back around and smirked a little.

They wouldn't try anything here.

 

“I know this is a sensitive topic for idols, but is there anyone that has a crush? Idol or not?” The host asked.

Myungsoo was about to speak up but Woohyun beat him to the punch.

“Yes, I do.”

The girls next to Hye Su started to squeal.

“Really? What's she like?”

“She's pretty, pure, makes me smile. I get butterflies when I'm around her.” Woohyun spoke, while he unconsciously fiddled with the couple ring around his finger, thinking about Hye Su's smile. “She's here today.”

The girls next to Hye Su squealed even louder. Everyone in the crowd starting to look at each other, guessing who the girl might be. Hye Su just stared at Woohyun. She remembered what Myungsoo had told her last night now.

It's me?

“I can recognize her immediately because she's so beautiful.” Woohyun added.

It took all of Myungsoo's self-control to not punch Woohyun in the face at this moment.

 

The interview ended and the boys went backstage.

Hye Su stood up to walk out to the van and meet them there.

As she was straightening her jacket, someone whispered in her ear.

“If we find out that it's you, you will seriously never see daylight again.”

She froze and turned around. The figure was already walking away, with a black hoodie on.

===============

:( a guy called me a bad word() when i tried to make him feel better. :/ he took it the wrong way. then my best friend wouldn't sit with me at lunch. THEN i forgot to say happy birthday to my mom. AIGOOOO. bad day...bad day...