Letter 17

Letters From A Fangirl

 

They all piled into the dorm and their manager was sitting on the couch waiting for them.

“What's the surprise hyung?!” Sungjong asked. He was the most excited.

“Well...it's mostly for Woohyun, Sunggyu and Hye Su.”

“Me?” Hye Su asked, surprised.

“Yeah. You guys have all been complaining about not being able to go on many shows and stuff right?” he asked.

The members nodded.

“I got the three of you 2 weeks of Mnet Scandal.”

“What does Hye Su have to do with it?” Myungsoo asked, not liking where this is going.

“She's going to be Woohyun's girlfriend.”

“What?!” Hye Su, Woohyun, and Myungsoo all yelled at the same time.

“But she's my girlfriend!”

“Oh...chincha?” The manager had no idea that they were together. No one ever informed him. “Well it's already scheduled.” he shrugged.

“But you didn't ask me if I wanted to film this or not.” Hye Su pointed out.

“I figured you would want to. Since you're a fan and all.”

Hye Su sighed and looked at Myungsoo, who was fuming.

“Hyung, I don't think this is a good idea.” Woohyun said, seeing the steam come out of Myungsoo's ears.

“I had to work my off to get this show for you guys. Don't back out now. Take this as an opportunity to boost your popularity. Your 'Can U Smile' promotions didn't go that far.” the manager said and left.

 

It was awkward in the room.

“I swear, nothing will happen. Even if It did, you would see it.” Woohyun said to Myungsoo.

“This is bull !” he yelled and walked to his room. It's not like he didn't trust Woohyun, he was angry that the public had to see his girlfriend date another guy. He knows how this show works. They try to make it as real as possible. He didn't know if he could handle it.

Hye Su sighed.

“I wonder who my girlfriend is...” Sunggyu whispered.

“Hyung! That's not the problem!” Sungjong said.

“Right. Uh, should someone go calm Myungsoo down before he breaks something?” he asked.

Everyone looked at each other.

Sunggyu sighed. “Fine...I guess I'll go...” he hung his head and turned around.

“It's okay. I can do it. I'm his girlfriend after all.”

Hye Su smiled and started walking to his room.

There's only one thing I need to do...

 

The door was opened so Hye Su stepped inside.

Myungsoo was laying on his bed, facing the wall.

Hye Su sat on the bed of the bed and Myungsoo turned over.

“You okay?” she asked him.

He sat up.

“No. I'm pissed.”

“Why? You know nothing's going to happen between us. It's you I love.”

“I know. But I would rather be the one taking you out. And plus it'll be on camera and everybody will see it! Then the fans will started writing fanfiction about you two. Then they will draw fanart of you guys getting married. And then--”

Hye Su cut off his rant with a kiss.

Myungsoo smiled into it and kissed back.

“Shut up.” she whispered, lips moving on his, tickling him a bit.

Myungsoo chuckled.

“Then kiss me.”

Hye Su obeyed and kissed him again.

“1, 2, 3, 4, bubble bubble~” Dongwoo sang as he walked in to grab a towel for his shower. [a/n if you know what song that is, then I'll love you forever! Hint: Dongjoon]

They pulled away abruptly.

“Keep it PG-13 you two. Sungjong might see and be corrupted.” he warned and walked back out.

They stared at his back as he walked away, singing again.

 

The filming started the next day.

Sunggyu's girl turned out to be the same girl as last time so it was easy for them to break the ice. They left for their date as half of the crew followed them.

Woohyun and Hye Su's cue cards said 'act awkward' so that's what they did. They acted as awkward possible, from fiddling thumbs to darting eyes.

 

“So what do you like to do?” Woohyun read from the cue card. They assumed the staff was trying to get some conversation out of them.

“I really like listening to music.”

“What type of music?”

The staff wrote 'Infinite' on the board.

“I like Infinite.”

“Oh really? Who's your favorite member?”

'Woohyun' they wrote.

“You are.” Hye Su said, acting shy.

Woohyun smirked. “Chincha?”

She nodded.

 

'Take Her Hand'

Woohyun took her hand and stood up. He could already imagine Myungsoo's angry face.

“When was the last time you went dancing?” he asked.

“Never.”

“Well there's a first time for everything. I'm glad it's with me.” he smiled and they walked off with the cameras following them into the club.

It might be acting for Hye Su, but Woohyun couldn't help but feel that this could be real if he had gotten to Hye Su before Myungsoo.

 

They stood in the middle of the dance floor.

Hye Su kept feeling people push and shove her hard. Someone even pulled her hair.

“Ah!” She cried out in pain when someone tugged on her hair again, but harder.

“What's wrong?” Woohyun asked as he pulled her out of the crowd.

“It's nothing.” Hye Su said, eyes looking around for any black hoodies.

Woohyun noticed that she was clutching her head.

“Does your head hurt?”

“Huh?” she couldn't hear him over the music.

“Your head!” he said, leaning in closer.

The cameramen that were on the other side of the club were watching them. From there, it looked like they were about to kiss.

The PD wrote, 'KISS' in big letters and started to jump up and down so Woohyun could see. He saw and sighed.

“The PD wants us to kiss.” he said in her ear.

Hye Su's eyes widened.

 

The camera's started to come closer til they were right next to them.

“Think of something.” he said and leaned down til they were about to kiss.

Hye Su couldn't deny that Woohyun definitely looked handsome that night. How his hair was slightly messy and the t-shirt fitted his body perfectly. The way he was leaning his head down, made it even more tempting to kiss him. But then she thought about Myungsoo and how much she loved him.

She pulled away and said loud enough so the camera's could catch it.

“I don't kiss on the first date.”

Woohyun pretended to look a little hurt.

“Excuse me.” Hye Su said before leaving for the bathroom.

 

She walked in and stared at herself in the mirror before hitting herself on the head.

“Pabo! Pabo! You almost let him kiss you. Are you crazy?!” she scolded herself.

Suddenly, some stalls opened and 3 girls stepped out. Hye Su could recognize those hoodies almost immediately.

“Well well well. Look who we have here.” the leader smirked.

Hye Su had a feeling that last night was definitely not the end.

=====================

tomorrow's monday already! *crying* what the heckkkkkk. :/

only a week left and a half left of school. i can do it. i can do it. i can do it.

 

Infinite's one year anniversary is coming up! any plans? i'm planning a huge party. haha, jk. i don't even have birthday parties. but i'll definitely be on the computer commenting on every Infinite video. :)

 

GO WATCH 'NOTHING'S OVER'. RIGHT NOW. WE NEED TO GET IT TO 1 MILLION VIEWS. PALLI. NOW. TELL YOUR FRIENDS. PUT IT ON YOUR FB WALL. ANYTHING.