Letter 18

Letters From A Fangirl

 

Y-you...” Hye Su stuttered.

“Who else would it be? I was actually considering letting this go, but once we found out you'd be Woohyun oppa's girlfriend, we started to see through you. You're just as bad as us. Trying to seduce all of our oppa's. On top of that, you made them hate us.”

“I don't know what you're talking about. Their manager forced me to do this. It's not like I signed up for this. And they don't hate you. They could never hate fans. They care about you.”

“But we're bad in their eyes.”

Hye Su shook her head. She wasn't going to deal with this. There were people waiting for her. She started to walk away but what the leader said made her stop in her tracks.

“We heard what you said. About almost letting Woohyun oppa kiss you. Their manager didn't let you do that too, did he?”

Hye Su turned back around. “But I didn't let him kiss me, did I?”

“Almost.”

“So?”

“That's a big deal. What if Myungsoo oppa found out?”

She scoffed to show no weakness. But seeing Myungsoo heartbroken was what she feared the most.

 

“How much do you care about Infinite?” she spoke up again.

Hye Su was starting to get really annoyed with these girls.

“More than any of you could.”

“This isn't about us. You better stay away from them. I don't know how, but just leave.”

This was getting too ridiculous.

“No.”

“You do know their fanclub has decreased by hundreds?”

“What?” she hadn't heard any of this. “Because of you?”

“Yes. We convinced many people to join other fanclubs instead. Like Andromeda or Kiss Me. Award shows are coming up and I'd gladly convince people to vote for everyone except for Infinite.”

Hye Su rolled her eyes. These girls are psycho.

 

“If you refused to go away then I guess we're going to have to take this to a whole different level.”

“Like what?” she challenged.

“Oh, I don't know. I can just see the headlines now, 'Infinite member so and so gets jumped by drunk men.'”

Hye Su tensed up. They wouldn't...

“You wouldn't hurt them.” she narrowed her eyes.

“We're not Inspirits anymore. Sure we can. I know some people willing to.”

“Then why the are you even doing this if you're not a fan anymore?!”

“Because you're annoying. We want you to suffer, even if they have to too.”

“You guys...” she pointed to all of them, “...are crazy.”

“Fine then. Don't believe us.” they all glared at Hye Su before walking out of the bathroom.

 

Hye Su walked out of the bathroom with a weird feeling in her gut.

Woohyun was sitting at a table having an interview with the PD and a camera.

She walked up to him and whispered in his ear.

“I don't feel very good. I want to go home.”

Woohyun looked at her before nodding.

He informed the PD and he nodded.

 

They walked out of the bar, not forgetting to hold hands for the camera.

“What is the PD going to do about the show?” Hye Su asked.

“He just said he'll put a little caption saying that I'm walking you home.”

She nodded.

“What's wrong?” he asked her.

“I don't know. I'm not very good with cramped places.” she lied.

“You should've told me that before!”

“Mianhe...”

 

They went back to the dorm and the members were just sitting around. They were tired from practice. Sunggyu wasn't back from filming yet.

“You guys are back early.” Sungyeol said, eyes glued to the TV.

“Hye Su was feeling a little cramped at the club so we left.” Woohyun said, jumping on the couch.

“CLUB?!” Myungsoo screamed.

“Chill.” Hye Su laughed and sat next to him on the ground.

 

Suddenly, Sungjong came running into the room holding a computer with tears threatening to fall at any second.

“What is it?” Dongwoo asked, shocked.

“F-fans...” he whispered and his tears fell.

“What about the fans?” Hoya started to become impatient.

“We lost over 500.”

“What? That's impossible.” Myungsoo said, not believing it.

Hye Su bit her lip.

“Let me see.” Woohyun took the computer to check the number.

He couldn't believe it. Sungjong was right. He refreshed the page and they kept falling, one by one. He was too scared to check the anti-fanclub numbers.

“Oh my god...” Woohyun whispered. “You won't even believe all of the hate comments on here.”

“Please tell me there's something wrong with your computer. Our numbers aren't even that high.” Sungyeol said, eyes watering up.

Sungjong shook his head and ran to Dongwoo for a hug.

Hoya ran a hand through his hair. “Are we doing something wrong?”

 

It was silent. Hye Su looked at all of their faces.

Woohyun was staring at the ground with no expression.

Myungsoo's chin was resting on his hand, trying to fight back the tears.

Sungjong was sobbing into Dongwoo's chest who had no expression.

Sungyeol was crying silently in a corner, tears falling one by one.

Hye Su didn't even know where Hoya was anymore.

No words can explain how guilty Hye Su felt at that moment.

It's because of me that they're suffering like this.

 

Just then, Sunggyu comes in with a bloody nose while clutching onto his stomach.

Hye Su screamed at all of the blood.

“Hyung!” Woohyun shot up and ran to him.

The other members eyes widened.

“Who did this to you?!” Hoya asked when he ran out of his room.

“I don't know. I was walking back from my date and these guys jumped me.” he croaked out and collapsed on Woohyun and Hoya.

“Call an ambulance.” Dongwoo ordered.

Sungyeol quickly grabbed his phone and started dialing.

 

The only thing that was going through Hye Su's mind were three words;

They were serious.

 

============

*smacks the girl who pulled dongwoo off stage*

how dare she...