Letter 27

Letters From A Fangirl

 

A sauna?” Hye Su asked. “This is your idea of proving it to me?”

Woohyun smiled. “Of course. This week is exam week so all of the students are studying. Also, only old people come to this sauna. This is perfect! Now go, go, go!” he pushed her towards the locker rooms.

Hye Su walked out in her pink outfit and looked around for Woohyun. She found him sitting and chatting with some old ladies in his cute towel hat. She walked up to them and sat down next to him.

“Aigo, is this your boyfriend?” one of the old ladies asked her.

Before she could answer another spoke up. “Well I don't care if he is or isn't. Anyone would be lucky to have a guy like him. He's such a sweet boy. Reminds me of my eldest grandson.” she pinched Woohyun's cheek.

“Halmoni~” he whined.

Hye Su smiled at him. Even the old ladies love him.

 

They wandered around a bit.

As Woohyun was talking, Hye Su stared at the lemonade CF on the TV.

“...don't you think?” he asked her.

When he didn't get a reply, he turned to look at her. He followed her gaze to the lemonade commercial, and grinned.

 

“Maybe it's good for you to come to a sauna. Don't they help you relieve stress?” Hye Su asked, when they sat in one of the hot rooms.

“Yeah. But I don't really have stress right now. You're my cure.”

“Psh...so corny.”

“But it made your heart melt, right? Right, right?!” he started to poke her.

She laughed and nodded.

 

After a minute or so, Woohyun could already feel the sweat forming on his forehead. He slowly turned his head to look at Hye Su. She was sweating as well. He watched as one drop of sweat made it's way down her cheek and neck. He his bottom lip as it slowly went down to her collarbone and eventually down her shirt. He shook his head and quickly looked ahead.

Dirty thoughts go away...dirty thoughts go away...

Hye Su turned her head and saw Woohyun shaking his head. She raised an eyebrow at him and scooted over closer.

“Are you over heating? We can step out for a little if you want?” she asked him.

“It's okay.” he smiled reassuringly and leaned back on his hands, tilting his head back. “I like the hot.”

Hye Su stared at his Adams apple as it bobbed when he swallowed. A drop of sweat slid down his neck and she could feel her face getting hotter.

Woohyun turned his head and caught her staring. He smirked and sat up.

“I'm y, right?”

Hye Su scoffed. “So cocky...”

“You didn't deny it!” he pointed at her and smiled.

“Pft, whatever.” she looked away, not wanting to admit it.

 

“You thirsty?” he asked.

She nodded. “A little.”

Woohyun stood up and left to buy drinks.

Hye Su sighed and buried her face into her hands. Moving on was good for her, but it was definitely harder than she thought it would be. Myungsoo still held a big place in her heart. She still thought about how great it would be if Myungsoo was here with her too.

Woohyun came back in and sat in front of her with two lemonades.

“How did you...?”

“I know things.”

“I love lemonade. It's my favorite drink. Komawo!”

He beamed as Hye Su drank it with a satisfied expression.

 

“Mmm. What should we do now?” she asked and set the cup down.

Woohyun took a sip before setting it down too.

“How about we play a game?” he suggested.

“Game? What game?”

“Staring contest.”

“I'm horrible at those kinds of games. What's the punishment?”

“You'll see. Ready...GO!”

 

The two stared into each other's eyes.

I'll let you win this one.

Woohyun blinked on purpose.

Hye Su clapped. “I win! I win! Now what's your punishment?”

He leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips with a slight grin on his face.

Her eyes widened in surprise.

“Loser gives the winner a kiss.” he whispered against her lips in a low, husky voice.

She gulped and pulled away. “I don't think that's a punishment at all.”

“I guess you're right. I enjoyed that way too much.” he laughed.

“Strangely, I did too.”

He did a little victory dance in his head.

 

Woohyun sighed and took her hand.

“You have no idea how happy I am to be with you right now.”

Hye Su looked into his eyes and didn't see a hint of laughter in them. She might still love Myungsoo, but maybe, just maybe, she could grow to love Woohyun too.

She lifted her other hand to wipe a drop of sweat making it's way down his temple.

“I'm happy to be with you too.”

He smiled his million dollar smile.

Is she finally accepting me?

“I can't believe I feel this comfortable around you. I'm normally embarrassed to sweat in front of girls.”

Hye Su thought about it and agreed. She hated sweating in front of guys too, but in front of Woohyun, she didn't mind it. She felt extremely comfortable around him. She could also feel Woohyun slowly making his way into her heart.

 

“Don't you feel so refreshed?!” Woohyun asked, jumping around while they were walking to the dorm.

Hye Su laughed. “Yeah. I feel great.”

“What makes it better was that I got to spend the day with you. You just make me feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the universe.” he took her hand.

His eyes widened and looked down at them. “Are your hands cold?”

“Yeah...I forgot my gloves.” she frowned.

Woohyun pursed his lips in thought before taking out a pair of gloves from his pocket and putting one on her hand and the other on his.

“Now both of our hands won't get cold.” he smiled while squeezing her hand that didn't have the glove with his hand that didn't have the glove.

Hye Su grinned and looked down at their intertwined hands.

 

Once they arrived at the dorm it was dark.

Woohyun put the other glove on Hye Su's other hand.

“Are you sure you don't want me to walk you home?” he asked.

“I'll be fine. Ae Sook will be with me.” she reassured.

“I'll go get her.” he said and ran up the steps.

 

A car door slam shut and Hye Su jumped. “Oh Sunggyu oppa!”

“Hye Su! What are you doing here?”

“Came to get Ae Sook.”

“Ah...come to visit again, okay? We need a movie night with everyone!” he smiled, making his eyes disappear.

“I'll be sure to come again!”

“Night!” he waved and went into the dorm.

 

Hye Su kicked some rocks as she hummed a random song that came to her head.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her wrist.

She shrieked.

The boy pulled her in between the two cars and pushed her up against one.

Hye Su looked up and met eyes with Myungsoo. He was breathing heavily, making the white fog coming from his mouth to go into her face. She could smell his minty breath.

His hands that were on her shoulders made their way down to her waist.

“M-Myungsoo...” she whispered before he crashed their lips together.

=========

omg. i DID spell minah's name wrong in the last chapter. LOL FAIL. OTL

that shows how much i don't pay attention to her.....yeah i hate her. (sorry for any girls day fans their songs are good, just don't like minah.)

anywhoo...

hope you liked this chapter! not that satisfied with it though. i was all over the place while writing it.