Letter 28

Letters From A Fangirl

 

He wrapped his arms securely around her waist and lifted her little so it was easier to kiss her. Hye Su s her arms around his neck and hadn't realized how much she missed his lips until now.

It felt like ages since Myungsoo felt like this. No words could explain it, but when Hye Su's around, it felt right. Like the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle were put together perfectly and it made a beautiful picture.

Everything that they felt for the past two years were put into that kiss.

Anger, loneliness, hurt, want, frustration.

They pulled away gasping for air but Hye Su quickly tilted her head up to kiss him again. She didn't want it to end. But then realization hit her. He had a girlfriend. She pulled away.

 

It was silent as they listened to each other breathe.

Myungsoo rested his forehead on her shoulder and cried.

“You don't know how much I missed you. You don't know how much it hurt to wake up and remember that you left me. To go to sleep at night and wonder what I did wrong. To be surrounded by a world filled with betrayal and hate and not have someone there to hold.” his voice was shaky.

Hye Su started to cry as well.

“I'm sorry.” she whispered.

He looked up with teary eyes and hit the car window with one hand.

“Don't you ever ing leave me again!” he yelled as another tear fell down his cheek.

“I won't.” she sobbed.

He looked down at his feet to calm himself down. He hadn't cried that hard in a long time. He wiped his tears with the back of his hand and pulled Hye Su into a warm embrace. Even though it was cold outside, in Myungsoo's arms, it was like a summer night.

 

“Your girlfriend.” Hye Su spoke up.

“It's over.”

“Woohyun...” she started to sob again. I've hurt another person.

Myungsoo closed his eyes. He just remembered Woohyun and her had kissed before and probably just went on a cute date. Myungsoo knew his hyung well. He'd do anything to win over Hye Su. He felt jealous that Woohyun even got to take Hye Su out on a date before he had.

“So are we--” she got cut off.

 

“Hye Su-ah! Where are you~?” Ae Sook's loud voice called while she ran down the steps. She spotted the two in between the cars and stopped.

“Oh...was I interrupting something?” she asked awkwardly.

“No.” Hye Su quickly said and ran to her. They hooked arms and started to walk to Hye Su's house.

“See you Myungsoo!” Ae Sook yelled.

Myungsoo smiled and touch his lips with his index finger before walking inside.

 

“Okay...so explain to me what happened. Woohyun kept smiling like an idiot saying how great of a date you guys had. Then I see you and Myungsoo hugging?” Ae Sook asked while they were sitting on the couch.

“I'm a horrible person, Ae Sook.”

“Huh?”

“I didn't just hug Myungsoo. We kissed. No, we full blown made out right after I convinced myself and Woohyun that I'd give him a chance. What am I going to do?!” Hye Su buried her face into her hands.

“Well what does your heart tell you?”

“My heart? It wants both of them.”

“Then have both of them.”

Hye Su gave her a look. “What is this? A fanfic? I can't have both of them. You're crazy.”

Ae Sook sighed. “If it makes you feel any better, me and Sungyeol are really hitting it off!”

“Aigo...”

 

“You broke up with Minah?!” Sunggyu asked at the dinner table.

“Yup.”

Woohyun blinked rapidly, debating whether or not he should ask that question. He didn't want to know the answer.

“Why?” Sungjong asked for him.

“I'm still in love with Hye Su. Why else?”

“Oh God...” Sunggyu facepalmed and looked at Woohyun through his peripheral vision. Myungsoo wasn't there to see how happy Woohyun was to be able to go out on a date with Hye Su.

“You're kidding.” Hoya said, mouth full of food.

“Nope. It's not fair for Minah to be with me if I love someone else, right?” Myungsoo asked.

Woohyun looked down at his bowl of rice, suddenly not feeling so hungry anymore. He lost to him once, he can lose to him again. He didn't know if he could take another round of heart break.

“This is like three years ago all over again.” Sungyeol said.

Dongwoo kicked him under the table to shut him up.

“Ah!”

 

There was an awkward silence as Woohyun stared at his bowl, and Myungsoo ate calmly. The members looked back and forth at the two, not knowing what to do or say.

Sungyeol broke the silence. “WAH! Woohyun hyung, this is really good! Your cooking skills are getting better!” he said, eating a spoonful of soup.

Woohyun snapped out of his trance and smiled. “Komawo Yeolie~”

They continued to eat and chat happily while Myungsoo eyed his hyung. He seemed a bit too happy. Maybe the date went better than he thought. What if she picked him..?

'Are you doubting yourself, Kim Myungsoo?' a voice in his head asked.

He shook his head and continued eating.

 

The next morning, Hye Su woke up and could smell food from downstairs. She slipped out of bed and made her way down the steps and into the kitchen.

“Mom!” she said and hugged her. “What are you doing here?!”

“My daughter just came back from Pusan after 3 years! I had to be here!”

“Where's Dad?”

“You know him...sleeps in til noon.” she shook her head.

“Mmm, something smells good.” Ae Sook said, rubbing her eyes.

“Oh Ae Sook. Did you tell Hye Su about the good news yet?” her mom asked.

“Not yet! I was waiting for you to tell her!”

“What is it?” Hye Su asked, looking at them suspiciously.

“Ae Sook will be living with us while you two find a job and have a place of your own!”

Hye Su smiled. “Really?! Your mom is okay with it?!”

Ae Sook nodded and they jumped around in circles.

“I also got you two an interview for the clinic two blocks away. It's close and you guys can work together.”

“Then we can get our own condo and live together!” Ae Sook yelled.

Hye Su took her hands and started jumping up and down.

“Then we can spend all night watching movies and eating ice cream!” Hye Su laughed.

“Are you sure teenagers haven't invaded your bodies or something?” Hye Su's mom raised an eyebrow.

 

“Speaking of watching movies, I promised Sungyeol I'd go to the movies with him and the members tonight since they're free.”

“Okay, and...?”

“And I uh..kinda promised you'd come along too.”

“What?! I never agreed to that!”

“Sunggyu said you would be okay with it!”

“Yeah, that was before Myungsoo kissed me and made me all confused!”

“Maybe it could help you sort out your feelings.”

Hye Su sighed and sat on a chair behind the counter, resting her chin in her hand.

“I hope...”

========

AHH. i need inspiration.

anyone know any good books? :)