Letter 19

Letters From A Fangirl

 

The rest of the night was silent. The members were worried sick for their leader. Their manager ordered them to sleep, but they couldn't.

Everyone was just sitting on the couch.

“I swear, if I found out who did this, I will kick flip their asses and feed them to blood thirsty vampires or something.” Hoya grumbled.

The members nodded approvingly.

 

Hye Su was sitting on her bed, lost in her own thoughts.

The guilt was starting to get to her.

“Aigo...” she sighed.

The door opened and Woohyun walked in.

Hye Su looked up and felt herself about to cry upon seeing Woohyun shirtless.

Why must boys make my feelings so confused?

“Oh .” he quickly grabbed a shirt and put it on. “Mianhe...still not used to rooming with a girl. My body's great though, isn't it?” he asked playfully with a smug smile.

She groaned and buried her face in her hands.

“Is...something wrong?” he asked. “I was just joking. I mean Hoya's body is probably--” he stopped when she started crying.

He had the urge go up to her, hold her, kiss her and never let go. But he knew it wasn't his spot to do that.

So he backed out of the room and went in the living room where Myungsoo was with the rest of the members.

“Take care of your girlfriend.” Woohyun said, walking past them and into the kitchen.

“What?”

“You heard me. She's crying.”

 

Myungsoo quickly got up and ran into the room.

He crouched down in front of her and removed her hands from her face.

“Hey, hey. What's wrong?” he asked, in a gentle voice.

Hye Su shook her head. “It's nothing.”

Myungsoo frowned and wiped her tears.

“You can tell me.”

She bit her lip, debating on if she should tell him or not. Her imagination drifted to the worst. The members hating her and kicking her out of their lives. She loved them all too much. She couldn't live with it if they did that.

“I'm fine. Just a little emotional.”

Myungsoo assumed it was about the Sunggyu situation.

“He's going to be okay. Sunggyu hyung is strong.” he reassured.

Hye Su was stared at her boyfriend.

“Go to sleep.”

She nodded and laid down.

He stood up and bent down to kiss her before leaving.

 

The next day, as Hye Su was walking to her school, she kept a look out for fangirls. To her surprise, there weren't any. Sometimes she wished she was still in high school. High school was much closer and she didn't have to take the bus. She always hated buses. They were always cramped with people that smelled bad or were just plain creepy.

Her class went by quickly for some reason. Normally, sitting in a classroom for 2 hours listening to a teacher lecture about medicine and other things she could never remember, always bored Hye Su.

After taking the bus again and walking to the dorm, she found Myungsoo washing the company van in the driveway.

 

“Hey! Sorry I couldn't walk you to school. We had a early schedule. We just got back.” he said and kissed her forehead. “Did anything happen?”

Hye Su shook her head. “No.”

“Are you okay? You seem...I don't know...not yourself.”

She faked a smile. “I'm totally fine.”

Myungsoo bought it. “Okay, good. Want to help me? The others are doing laundry and cleaning up.”

“Sure.” she said and grabbed a sponge.

 

As Hye Su scrubbed the car, Myungsoo came up behind her and put bubbles in her face.

She squealed and turned around.

Myungsoo laughed. He didn't know what was cuter, Hye Su's glare or her bubble beard.

Hye Su ran after him as he chanted, “Mrs. Claus. Mrs. Claus.”

“Yah!” she screamed.

 

Once she caught him, he held her arms down and wiped her face off with a clean towel.

“I'm not Mrs. Claus. I'm not old...” she pouted.

Myungsoo chuckled. “What if I was Santa Claus? Would that be better?” he asked, wrapping his arms around her slim waist.

“Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe.” she whispered as she tilted her head up.

“Santa Claus it is...” he whispered back, leaning down.

 

Before their lips were about to touch, Hye Su blew the bubbles on her hand into his face and started running away.

“YAH!” he yelled and chased after her.

Hye Su quickly grabbed the hose and sprayed him.

“Park Hye Su...”

“Uh oh.” she threw the hose down and ran for her life.

 

Once he caught her by the waist, he picked her up and spun her around.

“He he, sorry.”

“I'll forgive you if you give me a kiss.”

Hye Su gave him a light peck and he smiled.

“Now let's finish up before manager hyung scolds me again.”

“What did you do this time?”

“...spilled coffee on his new shirt.”

“Of course.”

“And broke a window.”

“Myungsoo!”

“I didn't know it was there! Whoever cleans the windows must be an expert cleaner or something.”

 

Woohyun sighed while looking out the window as Myungsoo started to spray Hye Su with the hose. He smiled when she tried to block some of the water with her hands, but failing.

Dongwoo walked up to him. “They're cute together.”

Woohyun nodded. “I know.”

“You're hurting yourself by watching them like this.”

“I know.”

“Come on, let's go finish doing the laundry.” he didn't like seeing his dongsaeng like this.

“Myungsoo better not hurt her or I'll pound him. She's too important to me.”

Dongwoo sighed. “You know he loves her. The last thing he'll do is hurt her.”

Woohyun nodded.

The older left and he was standing alone again.

He watched as Hye Su was yelling at Myungsoo for spraying her since she was wearing a white shirt. He rolled his eyes at Myungsoo's reply of, “It's okay. You look hot.” Woohyun snickered when she smacked him. But then he frowned when Myungsoo cupped her face and kissed her.

If only I was the one that you loved. I could make you feel like the most precious thing in the world.

 

In the evening, some of the members had schedules, Myungsoo being one of them.

After his schedule, he went to a nearby clothing store to buy a new outfit. He was going to surprise Hye Su with a date. He called and made restaurant reservations and everything.

He bought black jeans, a white tee and a black and red striped vest.

On the way back, he stopped by a flower shop and bought a bouquet of red and pink roses.

Myungsoo practically skipped up the driveway of the dorm. He passed Sungjong laying on a towel.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Tanning.”

“Why?”

“A new season means a new concept so I have to get tanner to fit it.”

“Oh...” he had a point. “Where's my baby?”

“She went back to her house today. I even helped her unpack and stuff. We got a lot closer. Now I know why you like her so much. She's a sweetheart.”

Myungsoo smiled. “I know.”

 

He his heels and started to walk towards Hye Su's house.

He couldn't wait to take her out to dinner, then ice cream, then take a nice stroll in the park. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a jewelry box. He opened it and smiled at the diamond ring.

I hope she says yes.

===========

kya~~~ he's going to propose!

ready for a romantic date next chapter?! :D