Letter 15

Letters From A Fangirl

updated early today since i can't update tonight.

enjoiii my lovely readers. <33333

 

----------------

Hye Su woke up in the morning feeling totally refreshed. It was the best sleep she has gotten in awhile.

To her luck, the bathroom wasn't occupied and she brushed her teeth before walking out to the living room.

Hoya and Sungyeol were playing video games.

Sungjong was sewing his favorite jacket.

Woohyun was on the floor, watching the game.

Myungsoo was sitting on the couch trying to mess Sungjong up.

Sunggyu and Dongwoo were arguing over breakfast.

 

“Oh you're up?” Myungsoo asked.

Hye Su nodded.

For idols, they're early risers.

Hye Su sat in between Myungsoo and Sungjong.

“Thanks for coming in and sleeping with me last night.” she said to Myungsoo.

He tilted his head and stared at her.

“What? I didn't come in and sleep with you last night?”

“Then who...” her voice trailed off.

She saw Woohyun look at her with wide eyes and shake his head.

“Did someone come and sleep with you?!” Myungsoo yelled, Woohyun popping into his mind.

“U-uh, no no! I must've been dreaming. See what you do to me oppa?” Hye Su playfully hit his arm.

Myungsoo calmed down and smiled.

“You were in my dream too.” he said.

 

“Come on guys. It's time for practice.” Sunggyu announced.

The members nodded and stood up.

Everyone slipped on their shoes and started to walk to the practice room.

Myungsoo made sure Woohyun was in front of them before taking Hye Su's hand. Hye Su smiled up at him and walked closer. He squeezed her hand and lifted it, placing a kiss on the back of it.

“I was thinking...” he started.

“About what?”

“I think it's time I take you out on a real date.”

“Are you sure? I mean the fans...”

“They don't have to know.” he smirked.

Hye Su pouted her lips in thought. Myungsoo had the biggest urge to kiss them, but he controlled himself.

“Okay. When?”

“I'll ask manager hyung when our next free day is.”

“Sounds good.”

 

As the members practiced, Hye Su thought about the times when she'd be watching their practice videos online and wish she could be there to see them. And now she is. She couldn't deny the fact that the boys looked even more irresistible all sweaty. Especially Myungsoo. Her eyes were glued to him, so the glances Woohyun kept taking were being unnoticed.

The boys all dropped down to the floor, exhausted.

It was late and they were all hungry.

Myungsoo looked at Hye Su and frowned when he saw her on the bench, fast asleep.

 

“Hyung~ I'm hungry.” Sungyeol whined to Sunggyu.

“When are you not?”

“Let's go home.” Myungsoo suggested, worrying about his girlfriend.

“We can't. We haven't gotten the choreography down yet.” Hoya said.

“But look at her...”

“Then she can go home first. Hoya's right. We need to make our first Japanese showcase perfect.” Sunggyu said.

“Woohyun hyung can take her if you're worried. He's the only one that has it perfect already.” Sungjong said.

Woohyun nodded. Staying late after practice certainly paid off.

Myungsoo was about to protest when Dongwoo spoke up.

“Myungsoo...just let him take her home. You gotta learn to trust.”

Woohyun felt a pang of guilt wash over him.

“Alright.” he stood up to go wake up Hye Su.

 

When he was about wake her, Woohyun stopped him.

“Let her sleep. I can carry her.” he said.

Myungsoo gave him a look but eventually nodded.

Woohyun gently lifted her up bridal style and asked someone to open the practice room door. Myungsoo watched as his figure walked out of the door.

 

Woohyun walked slowly, trying to make the moment last forever. He rarely had times alone with Hye Su. Like last night. He knew it was wrong but it was like his legs had a mind of their own. He promised himself he wouldn't do it again. Myungsoo was his band mate and practically his brother. They were all family. His attachment towards Hye Su will eventually fade, but brotherhood wouldn't.

“Huh?” Hye Su whispered, waking up.

“You're up.” Woohyun said and set her down. “You fell asleep. I was taking you home.”

Hye Su nodded. “Thanks.” she whispered and started walking with Woohyun.

“I'm sorry about last night.”

“So it was you?”

Woohyun nodded. “I don't know what came over me. It won't happen again. I promise.”

“It's okay. I'm glad Myungsoo oppa didn't find out. He would kill you.”

“Literally.”

They laughed.

 

As they were talking comfortably, Woohyun started doing random dance moves, hoping to impress.

“Wow.” Hye Su was amazed. She could see Woohyun surpassing Hoya. [a/n PFFFT. Haha jk. ;D]

Suddenly, his shoe went flying in another direction.

“Awh crap!” he yelled as he felt his sock getting wet from stepping in a puddle.

Hye Su started laughing as Woohyun ran to get his shoe.

 

“There she is.”

“Is she alone?”

“Yeah. I don't see anyone with her.”

“Alright, floor it.”

“Okay.”

“Wait! Stop! There's Woohyun oppa!”

 

As Hye Su was waiting for Woohyun to come back with his shoe, she saw bright headlights coming her way.

“Oh my god...” she whispered, frozen on the spot.

“Hye Su!” Woohyun yelled and ran to push her out of the way.

The car skidded to a stop.

 

The last thing Hye Su saw was the car driving away quickly and Woohyun laying on the ground in pain before she passed out from shock.

==============

:O :O!

WOOHYUNNNN!!! :(