Letter 29

Letters From A Fangirl

 

Ae Sook was practically dragging Hye Su towards the movie theater.

“Come on Hye Su. We don't have all day.”

Hye Su whined and gave in with a pout on her face.

“After today, your feelings will be put into place. I promise you.” Ae Sook reassured.

“Is it really that easy? I can decide after a movie?”

“I don't know. I've never been in your situation before! But everything will turn out alright. Trust your chingu.”

Hye Su sighed. “Okay.”

 

Sungyeol's face brightened when he saw Ae Sook and Hye Su coming their way.

“Ah! They're coming! Hyung, is my hair okay?” he asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu gave him a look but Sungyeol couldn't see it because it was behind a big pair of sunglasses.

“I don't know Sungyeol, you're wearing a huge hat.”

“Oh...right.” he giggled.

Woohyun straightened up and fixed his jacket while Myungsoo was leaning on the wall with his hands in his pockets.

The other members were just trying to be unseen by fans even though there wasn't that many people. It was a Tuesday night. No one goes to the movies on Tuesday.

 

“Hey guys!” Ae Sook waved.

Hye Su looked down at her feet.

They all walked into the lobby, arguing on what to watch.

“Let's see a gory movie!” Hoya suggested jumping up and down, excited. He hasn't been to a theater in awhile.

“No, I want to see a romance movie.” Ae Sook said.

“Eh~” the members all made disgusted faces.

“Sungyeol oppa...please~” she used her aegyo.

Sungyeol looked at her then the members.

“Romance movie it is!” he said and bought all the tickets.

“Yah yah!” the members protested but it was too late.

“Hey, at least I'm paying.” he pointed out.

“That's true. He never pays for anything.” Dongwoo said.

 

They all started walking into the theater.

Hye Su trailed behind slowly.

“Hey, what are you doing back here?! Come on slow poke!” Woohyun skipped to her side and took her hand, pulling her towards the theater.

They passed Myungsoo and Woohyun stuck his tongue out at him.

The younger raised an eyebrow.

What do you think you're doing?

He narrowed his eyes in determination and walked into the theater. Myungsoo saw the two about to sit down. He sprinted over to them and took the seat next to Hye Su.

Woohyun stared at him in disbelief and went to the other side so he could sit next to Hye Su too.

 

Otteoke? They're both sitting next to me! Hye Su yelled in her mind.

During the movie, she was thinking hard about her problem.

Dear God, please give me a sign on who I should pick.

She looked at Woohyun. He looked back at her and smiled his charming smile that kills fangirl hearts in an instant. Hye Su smiled back and he winked before looking back to the front.

She then turned to look at Myungsoo. He looked at her with a calm expression and curled a strand of hair behind her ear before grinning.

Hye Su turned back to the front and hung her head in defeat.

 

In the middle of the movie, Hye Su started to get sleepy. She shook her head and forced herself to wake up. She sighed and looked at the screen. Her eyes widened and she jumped.

Oh my god, this is so awkward...

The scene was a couple getting a little heated in a bedroom.

She closed her eyes, cursing Ae Sook in her mind for picking this movie. She opened one eye, hoping it was over but it was only worse. Now the female lead had her shirt off.

She gasped and covered Woohyun's and Myungsoo's eyes.

“Andwae! You can't see!” she exclaimed.

Woohyun gave a low chuckle. “It's okay, I only have eyes for you.” he touched her chin.

She turned to look at Myungsoo when she heard him scoff.

“I don't want to watch anyways. That girl is nothing compared to you.”

What is this? A flattering contest?

Hye Su took her hands away from their eyes and turned to look at the screen again. Now the male lead had his shirt off, showing his well-defined abs.

“Oh~ nice.” she complimented.

“YAH!” Myungsoo quickly covered her eyes.

“My abs are better!” Woohyun put his hand on top of Myungsoo's for extra coverage.

Hye Su giggled.

 

After making sure there were no more abs, the boys retreated their hands back.

Hye Su sat up a little and turned around to see what the others were up too.

She spotted Sungjong and Sunggyu eating popcorn. Beside them was Hoya sleeping on Dongwoo's shoulder who was sleeping as well, using Hoya's head as his pillow. Hye Su smiled at the bromance. Then she spotted Sungyeol and Ae Sook cuddling. When he leaned in to kiss her, Hye Su turned back around, sighing.

She wished she had it that easy. Why did she have to fall for two guys? Why couldn't she have met her prince charming and live happily ever after? Then she realized life wasn't like a fairytale. She only wished it was.

 

Myungsoo noticed her sighing and touched her hand.

“Gwenchana?” he whispered.

Hye Su nodded.

Woohyun, who overheard, furrowed his eyebrows and turned around, wondering what Hye Su was looking at to make her sigh like that. He saw Sungyeol and Ae Sook cuddling together and laughing. He frowned and turned back around.

Hye Su deserves that too. I'll be the guy to make her happy from now on.

 

Myungsoo followed Woohyun's eyes and saw the couple happily cuddling as well. He looked at Hye Su with that gaze of his.

No matter what it takes, she'll be mine again. I love her too much to let her go a second time.

 

Woohyun and Myungsoo exchanged glances. It's like they knew what the other was thinking.

They had more in common than they thought.

They both loved and wanted Hye Su.

They both refused to lose and weren't going down without a fight.

They both had no idea what their ambition was doing to them.

=================

sorry for a kind of boring chapter. i just used this chapter to kind of build suspense for the next one. should i give a preview?

nahhh...i'll have you guys wait til tomorrow. ;)