Letter 26

Letters From A Fangirl

 

Ae Sook was practically skipping towards the dorm while singing, 'Nothing's Over'.

“Shhh! The fans might hear you and track me down!” Hye Su warned, looking around.

“Stop being paranoid chingu!”

“Ae Sook! Hye Su!” Sungyeol was taking out the garbage.

Ae Sook smiled and ran up to him.

“You didn't call me yesterday.” Sungyeol pouted.

“Mianhe...I was tired because of the studying.”

“Gwenchana.” he smiled.

Hye Su just left the two lovebirds to talk and she rang the doorbell.

 

Myungsoo opened the door with a smile but it faded when he saw Hye Su.

“Why are you here?” his tone was harsh.

Hye Su glared at him a little. “Is Woohyun here?”

He stared at her for a moment before nodding.

“Why do you want to see him?”

“I don't think that's any of your business.”

His eyes narrowed before he closed the door. Hye Su stared at the door with open.

Did he just close the door on me?!

“Seriously...why did I fall in love that guy?” she questioned herself out loud.

She was about to ring the doorbell again when Woohyun opened it and smiled.

“Oh!” she gasped.

“You're here.” he looked like he had won a million dollars.

He went to get Woohyun...I knew he wouldn't be that rude.

“By the way, I heard what you said. I wonder why too.” he smirked.

 

Hye Su bit her lip, debating on what to say first.

“Are you going to give me a chance?”

“About that...”

His smile immediately turned into a frown.

“I don't think things will work out between us.”

“Why?”

“The fans...”

“Who the cares?! Have them do what they want. I'm Nam Woohyun. I will take care of my girl and won't let anyone step on you. Myungsoo failed to protect you. I won't.”

Hye Su melted at the words.

 

After a moment of thinking, she spoke up, not wanting to admit what she was about to say.

“Even if the fans are okay with it, it's not fair to you. I still have feelings for Myungsoo.”

“I know. Things like that don't go away so easily. That's why I need you to give me a chance so I can make you fall for me. If it doesn't work then I don't care. As long as I'm near you, I'm happy.”

“Woohyun, why are you making things so hard?”

“That means it's working.”

Hye Su sighed and looked down.

“I will prove it to you. Us being together can and will work out.” he said confidently.

“How?”

Woohyun smirked and put on his shoes.

“Come on.” he took her hand and ran out of the dorm.

 

Myungsoo sighed and jumped on the bed.

His phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Annyeong Myungsoo oppa! Did you sleep well?”

“Oh Minah. Yeah, I did. You?”

“I did and dreamt of you.” she giggled. “I just wanted to call you before my recording and hear your voice.”

“Oh really? Good luck.”

“Komawo oppa! Text me later?”

“Araso.”

“Okay. Bye, saranghae.”

He closed his eyes and forced the words out. “Nadu saranghae.”

 

Once he hung up, he threw the phone on the desk and buried his face in his hands.

“Why are you doing this to yourself and others, Kim Myungsoo?” he asked himself.

“Yah, get your up and help me move the dresser!” Dongwoo walked in and smacked his .

“Why are we rearranging the furniture anyways?” Myungsoo asked, rubbing his stinging .

“I'm getting tired of this layout. Let's change it up.”

Dongwoo took one end of the dresser, while Myungsoo took the other.

“One...Two...Three!”

The two roommates made funny faces as they lifted the heavy dresser filled with their clothes and belongings. They groaned when they finally set it down.

 

“Aigo. What is in here?!” Dongwoo asked as he was wiping his invisible sweat.

A small box that used to be behind the dresser caught his eye. He picked it up and blew the dust off of it. He opened it and felt like he was about to cry. It was the diamond ring he was going to give to Hye Su.

“What's that?” Dongwoo asked, looking over his shoulder.

Myungsoo quickly closed it and put it in his pocket, but Dongwoo had already seen it.

“Is that a diamond ring? Are you going to propose to Minah?”

“No. It wasn't for Minah.”

“Wasn't? What's with the pass tense?”

“Nothing. Just let it go.”

 

Realization smacked Dongwoo in the face. “Was that for Hye Su?!”

“It doesn't really matter now does it?”

“You were going to propose?! Myungsoo-ah...” his hyung sighed. “If you were that serious about her, why the hell did you not chase after her?”

“You and her told me not too.”

“That's because I didn't know you were going to ask her to marry you! Aigo...”

“It's too late now. I have a girlfriend and she has moved on.”

“You don't love your girlfriend.”

“I'm trying.”

“You're failing.”

Myungsoo glared at him.

“Stop glaring at me. It scares me...just follow what your heart says.” Dongwoo pointed to Myungsoo's chest and gave him a small smile before walking out to get a snack for energy.

Myungsoo sighed and took out the ring again.

He couldn't help but imagine how beautiful it would look on Hye Su's finger.

“If only listening to your heart was easy...” he whispered.

====================

NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!! HELL YEAHHHHHH!!!!

*dances to She's Back*

goodbye homework, hello beach. :D

 

ironic how i chose minah as myungsoo's girlfriend...i don't like her...haha.

i wasn't planning on revealing his girlfriend cause it wasn't really relevant to the story but you guys were curious so i just picked her. haha.