Letter 11

Letters From A Fangirl

 

Myungsoo sat down across from her slowly and she looked away. There were cuts on her face and a large bruise on her cheek.

“What happened?”

“I fell.”

“Bull .”

“I'm leaving.” she stood up and gave some bills to the waiter before walking out.

Myungsoo ran after her. “Wait!”

Hye Su looked around. They're probably watching us...

“Just get away from me!” she yelled. “Delete my number. Forget I existed and I will do the same!”

Tears were falling down her cheeks, stinging her cuts.

“No.”

She sobbed out loud in annoyance. “What did I do to deserve this?” she turned around to walk home.

 

Myungsoo walked up to her from behind and took her hand in his.

“Leave me alone!”

“No. Not until you tell me what's got you acting this way. I can help.”

“No, you're only making things worse. They're everywhere.”

“Who's everywhere?”

“Your damn fans!” she screamed.

“What?”

“Just...please. Leave me alone.” she begged.

“No.”

“Why are you so stubborn?”

“Because I get what I want. And I want you to go back to the old Hye Su.”

“You're just as persistent as Woohyun.” she muttered and turned to leave, only to be pulled by Myungsoo.

“Just tell me what happened to you!” he was yelling now.

“Why do you care?! I'm just a fan. That's what I always was and always will be.”

Myungsoo punched the brick wall beside them. “Damnit Hye Su! You are not just a fan! If you were just a fan, I wouldn't want to spend this much time with you. I wouldn't think about you as much as I do. I wouldn't let you come into our dorm and sleep on your lap. You think I do that with all of my fans? I don't even do that with the members. You're different. You're special. You're Hye Su.”

 

She crashed into his chest and he wrapped his arms around her.

I'm so dead...but I don't care at this point.

“Please Hye Su. Let me protect you.”

She felt herself give in immediately.

 

They went back to the cafe. Hye Su told him what happened and he was beyond pissed. She had to calm him down.

“If I ever find out who did it...” his voice trailed off.

“Your hand is bleeding.” she said and took it.

“It'll be fine.”

“No. Come on. I'll go treat it.”

Myungsoo couldn't help but smile as she led him out of the cafe towards her house.

 

“Are your parents home?” he asked when they entered the dark house.

“No. They're either out on business, or 'traveling the world'. I don't even know what it is they do. They only come back when my grandma decides to visit.”

Myungsoo nodded and looked around.

“The kit is upstairs.” she said and they went upstairs. She got the kit from the bathroom and walked back out. She found Myungsoo in her room.

These guys are seriously too similar...

 

“What happened to that poster?” Myungsoo asked, pointing to the one that was ripped.

“Woohyun oppa got mad that he was cut out, so I just ripped the border so he could be shown.”

Myungsoo frowned and felt jealousy when he realized that Woohyun had been in her room also. He frowned even more when he saw the couple ring on her finger.

 

“Sit.” Hye Su ordered and he sat down on her bed.

She lifted his hand and started to apply some ointment.

He winced.

“Sorry...” she apologized, putting it on softer.

He stared at her face as a distraction. Despite the cuts and bruises, she was still beautiful in his eyes.

What have you done to me Park Hye Su?

 

She put a large band aid over the cuts and smiled.

“There. Now it'll heal in no time.”

Myungsoo continued to stare at her.

“What?” she asked.

He rubbed his thumb lightly over her bottom lip that was cut a little at the corner.

“I can't believe I did this to you.” he whispered.

“You didn't do it. Don't blame yourself. Plus, cuts will heal.”

“Maybe it'll heal faster if I do this.”

He cupped her cheek and brought her face down, while he leaned his face up.

He kissed her softly while she returned it.

The only thing that was running through Myungsoo's mind was the fact that Hye Su's lips tasted better than how they looked. He wanted more, so he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into .

Is this happening? Am I kissing Kim Myungsoo? His lips are soft just like I imagined..

 

Hye Su brought her hand to her face and pinched it.

“Ow.”

Myungsoo pulled away and stared at her.

“Did I bite you or something?” he asked.

“No. This is real. You're real.” she touched his cheek with the back of her index finger.

Myungsoo brushed their noses together and smiled.

“We're real.”

=============

*looks back and forth at your reactions*

kekekeke. :)