FINAL + New story :D

Letters From A Fangirl

 

Let me go in!” Myungsoo demanded with the doctors.

“I'm sorry. In her condition, no one can ride.”

“Please...” Woohyun whispered.

“I'm sorry.”

They closed the doors as the ambulance drove away.

The boys quickly tried to find a taxi.

“Taxi! Taxi!” Woohyun yelled but the taxi was already occupied.

“AISH!” Myungsoo screamed in frustration and started to run. Woohyun followed him.

By the time they got to the hospital, they were sweaty and tired.

They spotted a doctor.

“Where's Hye Su?” they asked together.

“Excuse me? Who?”

“Hye Su!”

 

Hye Su's mom who was sitting in the waiting room with her husband heard her daughters name and stood up.

“You're looking for Hye Su?” She asked them.

They nodded.

Her mom started to cry.

“Are you her mom?” Woohyun asked.

She nodded.

“Is she alright? Please tell me she's alright.” Myungsoo said.

She put her hand to and shrugged. “I don't know. They haven't come out yet.” she sobbed.

 

Just then the Infinite members and Ae Sook ran into the hospital.

“I got your call! Is she okay?” Ae Sook asked Hye Su's mom.

She shrugged.

Ae Sook took her to sit down somewhere else while the boys were still standing.

 

“What happened?” Sunggyu demanded.

Sungjong touched Woohyun's busted lip and he winced.

“Did you guys...fight?” he asked quietly.

The two nodded.

“Do you want her that badly that you'd fight your own bandmate? Your brother?” Dongwoo asked.

At the word 'brother', they started to feel guilty.

 

Just then the doctor came out with a few other nurses.

Woohyun and Myungsoo ran up to him first.

“She's alright, right?” Woohyun asked.

“Can we see her?” Myungsoo tried to look inside the room.

The doctor remained quiet.

Myungsoo's eyes started to water. “She's okay. She's fine...right?”

“I'm sorry. She died on the scene.”

Hye Su's mom screamed.

Woohyun shook his head, denying. “You're lying.”

The doctor looked at the two boys with sympathetic eyes. “We did all we could. I'm truly sorry.”

Infinite had their hands to their mouths, not believing it.

“You two need to be treated too.” a nurse said, noticing the cuts and bruises and Woohyun's possible fractured wrist.

“Let me see her!” Myungsoo screamed and pushed pass the doctors. Woohyun followed suit.

 

They ran into the room and stopped when they saw her body, covered with a white sheet, only her face visible.

Myungsoo ran and hugged her, his head on her chest and one leg hanging off.

“No! You said you wouldn't leave me again!” he cried.

Woohyun's tears slid down one by one as he slowly made his way to her other side.

He looked at her weak, lifeless body and sank to the ground. His tears hitting the cold floor were the only sound in the room besides Myungsoo's sobbing.

He ran his fingers through his hair and screamed.

 

Myungsoo looked up and blinked a couple times to clear his vision. He stared at her pale face.

“Why? WHY?!” he asked no one, as more agonizing tears fell.

Woohyun started to hiccup as he looked up and took Hye Su's hand into his. Feeling something cold, he lifted the hand and noticed that she was wearing their couple ring. It only started another round of waterworks.

“I'm sorry. I know I said I would protect you. I failed.” he croaked out.

 

Myungsoo sat up, wiping his tears with the back of his hand. He took out the jewelry box in his pocket and opened it. He turned to look at his hyung, who was crying while staring at Hye Su's hand.

Myungsoo took out the ring and placed it on her ring finger.

“At least I get to see you wear it. If only I could see you in a beautiful white dress, I could die with no regrets.” he whispered and kissed her hand.

 

Infinite slowly walked into the room with Ae Sook under Sungyeol's arm. Hye Su's parents were still on an emotional roller coaster

“What the hell happened?!” Sunggyu yelled, still not knowing what happened.

“Myungsoo and I were fighting and Hye Su tried to break it up.” Woohyun started.

“I accidentally hit her and she got upset and walked away. Then the truck...” Myungsoo's voice trailed off.

“Looks like you two learned your lesson.” Dongwoo whispered, sniffling.

“The ing hard way!” Hoya yelled, trying to not let his tears fall, but failed miserably. “It's your fault! If you guys haven't gotten so eager, she would still be with us!” Even though he never really showed it, Hoya cared about her too, just like the rest of the members.

“Hoya...” Sunggyu put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

He punched the wall and walked out.

“It made sense in our minds at the moment.” Woohyun whispered.

“We both love her. It was the only solution at the time.” Myungsoo added, still staring at the ring on her finger.

“Only time would've solved it.”

“Time will tell to my love...” Sungjong whispered, realizing the irony of it all.

That night was filled with tears, hurt and sadness.

 

Years Later

Myungsoo walked in the cemetery with a bouquet of flowers. He found Hye Su's tomb and sat down in front of it. He noticed that Woohyun had beat him to it. There was a card and a glass of lemonade. He chuckled at his hyung's cheesiness. Even though they lost contact, he could tell that he was the same Nam Woohyun.

Myungsoo smiled and set the bouquet down next to the lemonade.

“Happy birthday Hye Su-ah.” he started. “It stinks huh? We couldn't even celebrate a birthday together.” he sighed and looked up at the beautiful sky.

“It's nice today isn't it? I can already imagine what I would've done for your birthday. Picnic in the park, go to my house and watch movies, then I surprise you with a cake and a kiss.” he sighed again.

It was silent for a minute or two as the birds chirped in the distance.

“I miss you.” he whispered and stood up. “I promise I'll visit you again soon. Don't meet any hot guys up there, okay?” he smiled and walked away.

 

Woohyun who was leaning on a tree nearby, saw his dongsaeng and grinned to himself. He heard everything.

Still possessive as usual...

“Myungsoo-ah!” he called.

Myungsoo turned around and walked up to his hyung.

They hugged briefly before looking at each other up and down.

“Wah! You changed.” Woohyun said. “Nice hair cut.”

“Thanks. You look the same.”

“Still handsome as usual, am I right?”

“And still cocky as usual.”

They laughed.

“It's funny how this all turned out. We started out so different. She was your fan, while I was just another member. But look at us now. We ended up the same.” Woohyun said.

Myungsoo nodded. “Yeah. I guess we're more alike than we thought.”

“That's why you were one of my favorite dongsaengs. Don't tell Sungjong-ah.”

The younger chuckled then thought of something.

 

“Oh hyung! You're going to the reunion at Sunggyu hyungs house, right?”

“Of course! I miss everyone.”

“Me too.”

“Let's go together.” Woohyun suggested.

Myungsoo nodded.

The older wrapped an arm around Myungsoo's shoulder.

“Time for a new start.”

Myungsoo thought about the phrase, 'new start.”

He shook his head. “No hyung. Not a new start. Nothing has ended. Hye Su is an important chapter of our life. We just need to keep going.”

“Handsome and wise. What can you not do?”

“Fly. But I'm working on it.”

“Spoken by the great Kim Myungsoo.”

They chuckled as they continued to walk through Seoul with genuine smiles.

========

END! THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING! this story has the most subbies i've ever gotten so i didn't want to end it at all! but i was running out of things to write...lol.

idk why...but when i picture myungsoo crying, harry potter when crying pops into my mind for some reason.

 

please support my new story!!!! THANK YOUUU~~~~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50315/