Letter 10

Letters From A Fangirl

 

The thing that Hye Su feared the most besides Infinite disbanding had occurred.

The crazy fans found out about Hye Su going into their dorm and she got so many threat messages. How they found out is a mystery to her, but she knows one thing for sure, she does not want to mess with these fans. They really are crazy.

Her phone rang for the 100th time that day and she started to get used to it. The phone beeped, signaling she had a new voicemail. She punched in the password and listened.

“Yah, we know you went inside their dorm the other day and were hanging out with L-oppa. Don't go near them ever again, you hear? Or else you'll pay. End of new messages. Press one to--” Hye Su sighed and shut her phone.

 

Suddenly a large rock flew through her window and landed on the ground. There was glass everywhere. Hye Su picked up the rock and there was something written on it with chalk.

“Come near them again, and there's more where this came from.” she read out loud.

She slowly walked to the window and peered out. There were about 10-15 girls or guys, she couldn't tell, were standing there with black hoodies and face masks.

They made the gesture that they were watching her and left one by one.

For once in her life, she was actually scared for her life.

 

It had been 3 weeks since Myungsoo had last heard from Hye Su. He called, texted, and checked every five minutes if there would be a letter on the door. But nothing came. He missed her and her letters. He started to get worried.

 

Woohyun noticed that Hye Su hadn't come their performances or events for awhile. He started to wonder if she was cheating on Infinite with another band but he talked himself out of that being possible. What if something happened to her?

The audience seemed empty without her.

 

One day, Woohyun couldn't take it.

“Myungsoo, why hasn't Hye Su come to our events or anything?”

“How am I supposed to know?”

“You have her number. Don't you talk to her?”

“I used to, but she hasn't been returning my calls or anything. It's like she disappeared from the face of the earth.”

“What if...she moved on to another band?”

Myungsoo snorted. “That's unlikely.”

“You never know.”

“This isn't like you. What happened to the overly confident hyung I know?”

He fell in love.

Woohyun grabbed his jacket and put on his shoes.

“I'm going for a walk.”

 

While walking down the street, Woohyun ran into some fans and chatted for a bit before continuing. Before he knew it, he was staring at Hye Su's front door. He noticed her window had loads of tape on it.

He walked up the steps and rang the doorbell.

“Be there in a sec!” he heard her voice.

She opened the door and her smile faded.

“Woohyun-sshi...” she whispered.

Woohyun stared at her. She was wearing glasses, which made her look even more cute. So that was her on Myungsoo's phone...

“Oppa! Call me oppa! And where have you been?!” he asked, when he snapped out of his trance.

“Home? School.”

“Why haven't you come to our events?!”

I'm sorry Woohyun oppa...this is the only way.

 

“Because I'm not wasting my time going to stupid little concerts anymore. What does that do except for eat up my money I work hard for?”

Woohyun was taken aback by her answer.

“If it's the money, you're worried about, I can get you free tickets. Just please keep coming.”

“That's not the point! Don't you get it? I'm not a fan anymore. I'm over you. Infinite has nothing to do with me now.”

Oh how you're wrong.

“Hye Su...you're lying. You love Infinite. What about Myungsoo?” Woohyun didn't want to bring him up, but he would say anything to bring the old Hye Su back.

“I don't care about him anymore. I don't know what I saw in him anyways. He barely sings, his voice cracks, he can't even play the guitar. I could do better.”

Lies...was all Hye Su was thinking. She still loved Myungsoo dearly.

“Hye Su. What's making you act this way?”

“Just leave. Stop wasting my time.” she said coldly.

Woohyun shook his head and started backing up. “I'm not giving up on you. I hope you know that.”

“I'm not giving in. I hope you know that.”

 

As soon as she closed the door, the tears wouldn't stop falling.

She sat there and cried until she looked at the clock and it was time to go to school.

She wiped her tears, grabbed her bag and walked out of the house.

The walk to school was normal until 5 girls blocked her path.

“We saw you with Woohyun oppa earlier. Didn't we tell you to not get near them again?” One of them asked. Even though her face was covered, you could tell she was a girl.

“He came to my house. And he left after I asked him too.”

“Why would he come to your house? Why? Unless you seduced him and asked him to. Look at you. You're ugly, stupid and you don't have a nice figure. Why would someone like Woohyun like you?”

“I didn't say he did.”

“You're right. He doesn't.”

“What do you want?” Hye Su asked, stepping back.

“To teach you a lesson.”

 

Woohyun walked back to the dorm and slammed the door shut.

“Whoa, what's wrong with you?” Sungyeol asked.

“Where's Myungsoo?”

“Sleeping.”

Woohyun ignored Sungyeol's warnings to leave the guy alone and stormed into the room.

“Myungsoo, get up.”

“Ugh, what?”

“There's something wrong with Hye Su.”

At that statement, he sat up. “What?”

“I went to her house. She's acting weird. Not herself. She claims she doesn't like Infinite anymore. Including you.”

“What?” Myungsoo asked again.

“We need to find out what's wrong. She's just not herself. She seems...different. Less friendly. Less smiley. Less...Hye Su.”

“I know what to do.”

“What?”

“Just leave it to me.” Myungsoo said, laying back down.

“I'm in.”

“No.”

“Why?! I was the one that told you what I just discovered.”

“Because we're still candidates for her heart. This is all me.”

“Damnit Myungsoo!”

 

At midnight, Myungsoo sneaked out of the dorm for the second time. He promised himself he would never do this again. But for Hye Su's sake, he would make an exception. He would make an exception for anything if it came to Hye Su.

He walked to the familiar cafe and saw her sitting at the same table, with the same drink. He walked in and the same waiter greeted him.

Myungsoo didn't even acknowledge him as he made his way towards Hye Su.

“Hye Su! Where the have you--” he stopped when she looked up.

“Oh my god...” he whispered.

==============

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/45070

please subscribe to my oneshot. :)

 

and was anyboy else TOTALLY going crazy when AFF was down yesterday?! i was getting ready to update and once i hit add chapter, it stopped working! i was like WTF IS THIS NONSENSE?!?!