Chapter 8

Daddy?

Unwillingly, Top followed s and his boss to the kitchen.And there they stood looking at the baby stuff in the kitchen.

'God JunHo, you've been here for a day and causing so much damage...' he thought.

"Hyung, what's with all these? Is there something you aren't telling us?"Daesung asked playfully.

Top still didn't know how to answer. He felt all eyeson him waiting.

"Well, they're...ah...my nephew's stuff...My nuna was here and she forgot these..."he said with his voice getting lower. He had to lie again.

For someone who spoke his mind with no fear, this was being a very hard task.

TaeYang rose his eyebrows. "Nephew? Is nuna even married? You never told us..." By now, everyone was getting suspicious.

"SeungHyun-ah, just tell us the truth already." his boss ordered.

Top sighed and scratched the back of his head. "It's my son's stuff...I have a son." 

'There, I said it' he thought.

And then there was silence. The tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. Everyone was staring at him as if he had grown three heads. Then a smile crept into Daesung's face.

"Then, does it mean we're uncles? Where is he? Can we see him?" he started walking out of the kitchen to look for the baby.

"He's not here. He's out with Dara." SeungHyun told him.

At this, Taeyang's ears perked up. " Dara? As in Dara nuna? Is she the baby's mom?" he asked his hyung.

"No, she isn't. She's just helping me out with JunHo." Taeyang nodded.

During this exchange, YG boss stayed quiet, making the Big Bang members forget he was there. He cleared his throat and looked at Top.The other two members looked back and forth in anticipation.

"Seunghyun-ah, I'm going to leave. But I want you in my office first thing in the morning tomorrow. Arasseo?" he told Top sternly.

The white-haired man simply nodded.' I'm definately going to die' he thought.

"Youngbae, Daesung you should leave too. I'm also expecting you tomorrow along with the other two." YG then left first.

"Hyung don't worry, it's going to be alright.* Taeyang gave his hyung a pat in the back before following his boss. Daesung did the same.

As soon as they were out, Top called Dara to bring back the baby,

Not twenty minutes later, Dara was back, pushing the stroller with a crying JunHo. She found Top laying on the couch with an arm across his face.

'Something is wrong..." Dara thought.

"Oppa, gwenchana?" she asked while picking up JunHo.

Top lifted his arm and looked at her. He stood up and nodded."I'll be in my room if you need anything." Not waiting for a reply, he continued on his way to the stairs. 

Dara simply nodded. She knew he was in trouble and needed some time to think.

"Your appa needs some time..want to stay over at my house tonight?" Dara asked the little boy as she made her to the kitchen with him in his arms...still crying.

A few hours later, Top went back down to talk with Dara. Only to notice she wasn't there.Neither was JunHo. He then noticed a hot pink Post-It on the door.

Oppa,

I'm taking JunHo to my house tonight. Bring him back tomorrow afternoon.

Dara

He nodded. This girl was litterally saving his right now.

 

----------------------------------------

 

The next morning, he was up and ready to face the music. And the beast.

He hadn't slept all night, thinking about what his boss would say. Would he fire him? And in the attempt to calm down, he finished two bottles of wine. Which he now deeply regretted. (A/N : He did this before Big Bang's Big Concert) 

He waited for the company's van to come and pick him up. When it arrived, all of s were already inside.

"Hey hyung, when will I meet JunHo? Because apparently Jiyong hyung and the maknae already met him." Daesung was the first to ask when he got inside the van

"Soon." he answered briefly.

Daesung was about to ask something else when he felt Youngbae touch his arm and shake his head 'no'.

They arrived at the YG building and all entered the elevator to the 7th floor: boss's office.

Before knocking the door, Jiyoung turned around and looked at his hyung. "Whatever happens we've got your back ok?" All of them nodded in agreement with GD. Top nodded too.

GD knocked on the door and opened it when he heard the boss's permission.

They all took a seat around the table where CEO Hyun Suk was sitting.

There was  a dreadful silence before anything was said. The boss stood there drumming his fingers on the table before he finally spoke up.

"Seunghyun-ah, will you please explain this story from the beginning?" he asked.

Top cleared his throat before speaking. "Well two days ago someone knocked on my door and left a baby there.There was only a note saying that I was the father and that his name was JunHo and he was three months old."

The boss frowned. "So, you're saying that you just took the child in thinking that he really is your son?" he asked

"Well, in the beginning I thought it was Seungri's because..."he looked up to see the maknae with a please-don't-tell-the-boss look.

"Because..." YG urged him to continue.

"Because his name is also Seunghyun so maybe there was a mistake." he saw Seungri let go a sigh of relief.

Hyun Suk nodded. He stood up and walked towards the large windows in his office. "Everyone leave. Except Top." he said without looking at them.

They all looked at him before leaving, wishing him silent good-lucks. When only the two were inside, the boss turned back around. "You should do a DNA test." he said.

" I already have...that's actually the reason why I wasn't here yesterday." Top said slowly. Now the boss knew that he wasn't actually sick. 

'I'm digging my own grave.' he thought.

The boss nodded again. " What if he really is your child?"

"I'll have no choice but to raise him." he answered.

YG turned back to the window." When will you get the results?"

"This friday." (A/N:Note that it's currently tuesday) 

"Then I'll decide what do with you this friday." Hyun Suk told him simply.

Top nodded.

"Oh, and don't come during this week." he added, now looking at him. 

Top looked at him wide-eyed.

"You go now. See you friday." YG said while walking back to his seat.

Top mechanically stood up and walked to the door. When he was outside he let go of the breath that he hadn't realised he was holding.

'Why do I feel like I am royally screwed?' he said out loud.


Hey guys...

sorry for the wait...

While I was writing this, I could totally imagine YG's voice..lol...

There will be more tomorrow since I am really inspired...I can like feel the ideas coming.

Don't worry about Tabi oppa...he will be fine and so will our baby Junho.

Oh and I take nocredit for the picture. I found it on google. 

Isnt he perfect for this role??

lol

Saranghae readers!!