Chapter 17

Daddy?

"Oppa I..." Dara started.

Top nodded encouraging her to continue.

"I...I would love to." she said finally not daring to look him in the eye.

"Jinjja?" he asked to confirm.  Dara nodded.

A happy smirk was tugging on Top's lips. He was about to tell her something else but was cut by his hungry baby boy.

Dara gasped and remembered why she was the kitchen. "Junho's bottle, I forgot¨" she said while quickly leaving Seunghyun's side. "Sorry Nuneo...nuna got distracted." On his side, Top was holding himself not to do his small victory dance.

He walked back to his son who was still babbling away.

"Oppa, did you notice he is already trying to talk." Dara said while getting a new baby bottle.

"He tends to do that often. He even points at things." He said while sitting back on the high stool with the boy on his lap.

They stayed there in silence while Dara prepared Junho's milk until Top broke the ice. "Where do you want to go?" he asked her finally.

"Hmm?" she turned around to face Seunghyun.

" For the date. Where would you like to go?" Top repeated.

She didn't even think about that. The past ten minutes felt like ten years to her now. She could still feel heart beating heavily as if it was going to sink deeper in her chest.

"Anywhere is fine. I don't really mind." she said 'As long as you're there.' she thought afterwards.

"How about dinner?" he suggested.

"Sounds good to me." she handed him the warm milk bottle.

"Then dinner it is." Top said looking back at her. Dara suddenly felt like his voice was way deeper than usual and that caused her legs to shake a little.

Top leaned the bottle into Junho's lips who took it eagerly. He then put his smal hands on top of Top's bigger one urging him to give him the milk faster. "No Junho, faster won't do. Do you want to choke?"  Right after his father's words, the baby started coughing spilling the milk that was in his mouth. Top quickly held him against his chest and lightly tapped Junho's back. " See, what did appa tell you? Aigoo...this boy jinjja."

Dara smiled at father and son. But she then remembered a very umportant detail. " Oppa, who's going to take care of Junho?" she asked.

Seunghyun sighed. "Daesung and Yongbae. Jiyong  is leaving to Japan and Seungri is going back home."

"But don't you remember what happened the last time?" Dara said worried.

"I know, but he asked me to trust him. I will, for the last time."

"If anything happens to Junho, you will be getting from me." she said pointing a carrot at him.

"Arasseo, arasseo...don't worry." he said and went back to feeding Junho.

 

Two days later was the d-day.

As he had promised, Daesung went to his hyung's house at 8 PM  to pick up his 'nephew'. Dara was already dressed and ready and was now explaining things to her dongsaeng.

"And the diapers are here in the bag. And please try to make him sleep when you get home because this is way past his bed time. Also-" Dara was about to continue but was cut by Daesung.

"Ok nuna, don't worry! I got it! Just enjoy your date with hyung ok?" he said making Dara's cheeks slightly pink. "Plus, you look nice. So much better than your usual jeans and sweater. Have fun. Annyeong." Dara closed the door behind Daesung and went back to the living room to get her jacket. As usual, Top was still getting ready. But she knew all the time he took was to make himself 'perfect' as he usually said.

"Did Daesung leave already?" the man of the hour said coming down the stairs wearing a purple suit and purple v-neck. Never in her life Dara had considered purple as her favourite colour until now.

"Ne, just now. You look good. Considering you took more time than I did. If I had known-" she said before Top cut her.

"No, no, no. Don't worry. You look good too. Perfect even." he said holding her shoulders and looking at her.

Dara automatically lowered her head to hide her blush. 'Why am I blushing? I've know this for more than five years and now I'm here acting like a fangirl...' she thought.

"Kaja." he said as he grabbed his own jacket.

Top had remembered to call the restaurant earlier to ask for a table on the first floor to avoid being seen through the windows on the ground floor. When they arrived, the host was already waiting for them and guided them to their table. Dara was looking at her menu and was wondering what to order since she could barely identify the ingridients on the different dishes presented.

"Oppa, which one do you think is the best?" she asked Seunghyun.

"Molla. I can barely identify the ingridients here." he answered with a furrowed brow. Dara giggled after hearing the same exact thing she was thinking. Top finally put the menu on the table and thought for a while. "I have a better idea. Do you want to go have some nice fried chicken? A hyung of mine owns a chicken restaurant." he asked finally making Dara smile.

"What if it's too full? People might recognize you."

"No worries. Let's go." Top stood up and pulled Dara's hand. He paid the host even though they didn't eat and hailed a cab outside the restaurant. "Let's go have some chicken!"

 

At Daesung's house, Yongbae was taking his turn at trying to get Junho to sleep. The boy in question did not seem tired at all.

"If he doesn't sleep now, nuna is going to be so mad." Daesung said from the couch while Taeyang was walking back and forth with the boy in his arms.

"How do you make a baby sleep? Don't you have any ideas?" Yongbae asked looking at the boy who staring right back at him.

Daesung thought for a while before he snapped his fingers and ran into the kitchen. He came back 10 minutes later with a bottle of milk. "This always works with me." he said handing Taeyang the small baby bottle.

The uncle fed the Junho and waited for the magic to work on the baby. Finally, the baby started yawning, showing that he was already sleepy. And ten minutes later, he was already in dreamland. After laying the boy in his chair, both men threw themselves on the couch.

"Wow, and just thinking that Top hyung does this everyday..." Daesung was shaking his head admitting respect for his hyung.

"I know right. And Dara nuna too..." Yongbae added.

"Oh, speaking of which, how long do you think it will be before they they get married?" the smiling man asked his other hyung.

"Married? They just went on a date! You are certainly rushing things." he answered amused.

"Well, we have to make arrangements, don't we?" Daesung asked serious. Taeyang scoffed and lifted Junho's chair and handing it to his dongsaeng.

"He's sleeping in your room." he went up the stairs to his own room.

Daesung put the chair back on the couch and the T.V.

"Well, it's just me and you boy." he said while putting a pillow behind his head.


 

Hey guys...

Im reaaallly sorry but you will not guess what happened:

I restarted my computer since it was too slow and when i turned it on again EVERYTHING was gone...meaning all my kpop songs from Itunes, all of my drafts for the story...ALL GONE! So now, I had to write it from memory...

I hope the chapter is good enough...

Please keep reading.

I love y'all!!