Chapter 10

Daddy?

AHHHH! Nan juggeo sipeo!!

For the fourth time tonight ive been trying to finish writing this but my computer isnt cooperating!!!

Don't you just hate that??

BTW...in <3 with my new poster by Summerwithrain...its adorbs

Well here's the chapter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The members all rushe into the house...only to find Junho's chair empty.

 

"Junho-ah!"Daesung shouted calling for the baby.

"Yes, of course he is going to answer you." Taeyang said ironicly.

"Aigoo, only a week as a father and I already lost the baby."Top sighed.

"Don't worry, he wasn't kidnapped." They heard a female voice say.

They looked up to see Dara in the first floor with Junho in her arms. When she reached the ground flour, she glared at them.

"How could you leave Junho alone? Imagine if I didn't pass by!"

"But how did you get in? You don't have the keys..." Top said confused

"Oh yeah, that's another thing: why was the door unlocked?" she asked again.

Top's eyes were as wide as saucers when he heard her statement. He turned around to look at his guilty members, who shied under his gaze.

"Mianhae hyung. I guess we were just so excited that we also forgot about the door." Seungri had gathered the courage to say.

"Well, just be sure that you will not be taking care of him ever again."Top informed them.

"Oh come on hyung...Everybody makes mistakes right? There's your proof." GD added his two cents while pointing at Junho.

His hyung looked at him and shook his head. "I'm not even going to answer that." The white-haired man dismissed him.

Top went to Dara and took the baby from her arms.

"Wah...isn't it so weird? Top hyung is now Top appa. I can't wait to have my own kids."Daesung sighed.

Dara caught the words said by Mr Smiles. "Wait. Does mean that you are Junho's father?"

Top nodded while caressing the baby's head.

"Wah! Did you hear taht Junnie? Oppa is officially your daddy!"

"Hey hyung, don't you think this calls for a celebration after all?" The party master himself, GD, asked with cheers following him.

Top sighed." Sure, why not?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

And then it was monday.

The YG buildings's auditorium was getting rady to host the press conference that afternoon...where the big bomb would be dropped.

At home, Top was preparing Junho for the big day. He had lost to an argument with Dara the same morning. No matter how much he had begged her for a little more help from her side, she denied saying that now was his turn to act like a father.

After following Dara's instructions from the previous week, Top now had warm water to bathe the little boy.

"Appa doesn't really know how to do this...But I will try my best, arasseo?" he told the baby boy before he took him to the bathroom.

Slowly, he layed the boy's body in the small tub while still holding his back. Surprisingly, the baby didn't cry.

'So far so good' he thought.

He then proceeded to apply the baby gel with the help of a piece of cotton which was 'better for the baby's skin' according to Dara. Soon he was finished and rolled a towel around the small boy. He dried him first to avoid any chance of him catching a cold and then put his diaper. Now in this, he was the master. He and Jiyong had called themselves 'The Super Diaper Men' after learning how to properly change the baby's diaper. He then went to look through the clothing that the members had offered the baby. He settled on a white cardigan and a small pair of jeans without forgetting the socks. When he was done, he looked at the baby boy as if he were a piece of art.

"Wah! Meosjida! You really are my son aren't you? Only a small baby and already looks this good...Aigoo..." 

Top left Junho in his chair and got ready as well.

Junnie, does appa look good?" he asked the small boy while looking at the mirror. He was answered with a small baby noise that made him smile.

 

When they arrived at the YG building, the entrance was already filled with journalists who still didn't know what was going on. That explained their faces when they saw Big Bang's rapper coming out of the van with a baby in his arms. As soon as the automatic doors closed behind him, flashes started going on. People in the hallway looked twice at the sight: Top with a baby.

He went directly to the elevators in order to meet his boss. Only to meet with Park Bom, a trainee and an ex-girlfriend.

"Seunghyun-ah, long time no see..." she said.

"Annyeong nuna. I'm fine. I'm a father now." he informed her.

Bom blinked twice before erupting in laughter. "Abeoji? Jinjja? Yah Choi Seunghyun, you said you would get married after 40, how come-" her words got caught in when she finally noticed the small person who looked almost exactly like the man she was talking to.

"Omo! For real? Wah...Neomu gwieobda!" she lightly caressed the boy's cheek

Junho started crying after she touched him. Which didn't surprise Top. He arrived at his floor with a still crying Junho. "See you around nuna." He said after leaving the elevator. And as if magic, Junho stopped crying. His father frowned in amazement.

He knocked on the boss's door and opened after permission.

"Annyeonghasaeyo hyung." he greeted his boss.

CEO Hyunsuk nodded and looked at the boy.

"So, this is the little guy.. Well there really is no denieing...he really looks like you."

Top smiled." Yeah, I've heard."

"Ok, the press conference is at 12PM. You have 1 hour to think about how you are going to expose this to the whole country. And don't forget: be careful with what you say..might get turned against you." YG advised him.

Seunghyun nodded and left the office. He went to the recording studio to meet his dongsaengs.

Taeyang was the first to greet them. He held baby Junho and looked at how he was dressed.

"Hey! Look who's here..." he announced

"Wow,wow,wow...If it isn't the father and the mysterious child." Teddy turned from the mixing tables. "You're even matching! That boy has got you whipped Top."

Top looked at the boy and at him. Indeed, they were wearing matching outfits. He sat down and left the baby in Taeyang's arms, while occasionally looking over at them.

At the time for the press conference, Junho was asleep and his dad was nerve wreck.

"Hyung, you can do this. You just need to tell them that you have a son now...nothing will change after." Youngbae encouraged him. His hyung nodded and followed him to the auditorium. It was show time.

Journalists were already shooting and asking questions as he walked in. Top settled on the chair in the middle of the stage and cleared his throat. Now, the whole room was silent.

"Good afternoon everyone. As you all now I am Big Bang's rapper Choi Seunghyun also known as T.O.P. Well, around a week ago, a baby boy was left on my doorstep and along with him there was a note saying that he was three months old and that he was my son." he sighed. "We did a DNA test last week and the results affirmed that I was indeed the small boy's father."

At his words, journalists started to shoot a hundred questions. Top calmly answered them.

"Seunghyun-ssi, will you now take full responsability of the boy?" one of them asked.

"Yes, of course. I will raise him in the best way."

"Mr Choi, won't he be a burden for you since now you are right in the middle of your career?" anaaother said.

"No, not at all. I will try my best to be a loving father at all times and balance my work and my personal life so I can spend a lot of time with him."

"Top-ssi, can we know the boy's name?" a female journalist asked.

Top hesitated at first before answering. "His name is Junho. Choi Junho." he said proudly. The females in the room aw-ed after hearing him.

The conference was soon over and Top went to check on his son. Junho was still sleeping in his chair.

"Hyung you did great!" Daesung cheered.

"Thanks." he answered

"This also calls for a celebration." GD suggested.

"You just want an excuse to spend money and buy gifts for Junho."Taeyang said while walking in the room.

"You can't blame me for that..." Jiyong pouted in a corner.

Top felt his cellphone vibrate in his pocket. He saw the word 'Home' flashing on his screen. That could be his mother.

"Omma..."he answered excitedly.

"Omma? Don't you Omma me! Yah, Choi Seunghyun, when were you going to tell me I have a grandson?" he mother asked furious from the other side of the line.

Top's smile dropped from his face. All the members could see the change.

"Oh...that..."

'I'm in trouble. Again.' he thought

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Assa...it's done! I amde it.

Hope you liked it.

Oh and just saying I have nothing against Park Bom...I just needed her right there...Even though I am not  a Topbom shipper, I don't hate her...And she's not really mean here...just annoying

So please don't hate me...