Chapter 14

Daddy?

It was almost three in the morning, when baby Junho decided to wake up his father. The small boy's cries quickly woke up Top. He was confused because he knew that Junho had stopped waking up during the night for a while, so that got him worried. He walked towards the crib and lifted the boy up.

"Wae geurae? (What's wrong?)" he asked the still crying baby.

Thirty minutes had passed and Junho was still crying. Top had checked the diaper, if he was hungry or if his gums were hurting. But apparently, none of the above were the case. He finally decided to go and knock on Dara's door.

"Dara..." he knocked. He didn't an answer, but since the baby was still crying, he to let himself in. What he saw definately took him off guard.

His old best friend was there, wearing a small white night gown. He could see her milky legs over the bed sheets. Top had never expected to see Dara like that, meaning the way he was seeing her now: not as his friend but as a woman. He remebered that Junho was still crying so he decided to wake up Dara again.

"Dara! Dara wake up, it's an emergency." he said nudging her arm. He wondered how she could still sleep with a screaming baby right next to her.

"Wha-What? Oppa, what's wrong?" she asked still with her eyes closed.

"Junho woke up crying. I don't know what's wrong. I've checked everything." he told her now very woried.

"Give him to me. You can go back to sleep. I'll take care of it." she reached for the boy.

"Are you sure?" he asked still not giving Junho to her.

"Yes, jumuseyo(go to sleep/bed)" Dara took the baby from the father's arms.

Top nodded and left the room.

The next morning, he woke up to hear his son's happy babbling. He hurried down the stairs and found Junho grining from his high chair. That baby did not seem like he was in pain or whatsoever the night before. Dara was now preparing breakfeast and Junho's bottle.

"Oppa, good morning." Dara said as she saw the boy's father.

"What did he have last night?"he asked.

"It was just some cramps. I don't know if I've told you about it yet. But he stopped crying afterwards. He's all good now. Right Junho?" she asked the boy. Junho tapped the spoon on the table as a response.

Top sighed in relief. He thought it was much worse.

"You really got me worried little boy. Do you want appa to die so young?" Top lifted the boy from his chair and sat him on his lap.

Dara looked at father and son. Her oppa had changed so much since the day Junho had arrived, especially ever since that it confirmed that he was the boy's father. She saw how Top made funny faces and Junho clapped and smiled. Who would of think that two months ago that man was still in denial.

 

Top took Junho to the office. As usual, everyone reached for him as soon as he arrived. But to their surprise, Junho was not responding to them. When Jiyong tried to ho hold him, he started crying and when Daesung went for him, Junho hid his face in his father's neck.

"What's wrong with him?"Yongbae asked intrigued.

"I don't know. He was kind of sick last night, but he was fine this morning and now he's just cranky." Top said while sitting Junho in the couch.

"Maybe it's just that time of the month..."Seungri joked. And that again got a glare from big Seunghyun. The maknae raised his arms in surrender.

Top looked at the boy who had a sad look in his face.

"Nuneo..." he called the boy. Junho turned at hearing his name and looked away afterwards.

"Junho..."he called again. But this time the boy didn't look

Top sighed still not understanding why his son was so moody.  Everyone was working when Bom came in the studio. No one was really excited to see her except the little boy. Junho gave a loud shriek when the nuna walked in.

"Well, someone is excited to see a girl." Seungri said.

Junho clapped and babbled when Bom walked towards him. "Look at you! The last time I saw you, you were so small..." she then took the baby in her arms. The boy just couldn't stop smiling. Top looked at his son and frowned at his weird behaviour.

"Tabi, I'll take him out for some fresh air, can I?" she asked. Top nodded.

"Ok Junho, say bye to appa." Bom waved in her dongsaeng's direction and to everyone's surprise, the baby copied her.

"Did he just wave?" Jiyong asked when Bom was out the door.

"Why was he so happy to see Bom nuna?" Seungri asked.

Teddy shook his head at his dongsaeng. "Do you seriously call yourselves men?" he asked the Big Bang members who now looked confused.

"Ever since Junho started living with Top, he hasn't seen any females. It's always men around, always the same faces" Teddy continued.

"What do you mean? There is a girl in our hose." Seunghyun said.

Teddy pinched the bridge of his nose. "Ok. Imagine if you are locked in a house, you rarely go out and always see the same face. Don't you go crazy? Now, imagine him, as a kid."

Everyone nodded while taking the new info in. "So Junho was acting all moody because he wanted to see girls?" Seungri asked to confirm his theory. Teddy nodded. "Wah..." he continued " talk about like father like son." he ended with a smirk.

"Yah!" his hyung warned him.

"Jiyong hyung! Top hyung is going to beat me up." Seungri said while hiding behind Taeyang.

"Then next time be quiet." the leader said.

Teddy couldn't help but think that the two Seunghyuns acted more childly than baby Junho himself.


Hey guys...sorry it took me so long to update...

I have a french oral exam soon and I gotta get into it.

But I dont wanna look like I abandoned you guys so I'm posting this short chapter....and I feel like it's kind of boring...Don't worry, after friday...Ill be uptdating like CRAAAZY!!

So please don't leave me...Junho is just going to surpise you...

hehe