Chapter 18

Daddy?

At the restaurant, Dara was waiting for her honey glazed chicken while Seunghyun was waiting fir his extra spice one.

"Oppa, are you sure you will be able to handle that estra spicy chicken?" Dara asked.

Top scoffed and looked at the girl. "Do you see those over there?" he pointed at four different photos of him dispayed on the wall. "Those photos are from each time I won the XXX-Spicy challenge." he said.

"What is that?" she asked still admiring the photos.

"Everytime my hyung comes to the restaurant he holds that challenge. The person who can eat the biggest portion of extra spicy chicken served here and finish first, gets to eat here for five months for free. So that means I have a year and four months of free chicken." he said proudly

"Wow...and how big is that?" she asked curious.

Seunghyun turned around and looked through the tables until he spotted a big plate of barbecue chicken being shared by four people. (A/N: You can imagine how big it is...) "See that table over there? That big."

"I'm sure you could barely feel your mouth after eating all of that."

"I could barely feel my tongue. And I didn't eat for the next few days." he shook his head making Dara laugh.

"But you still eat it."

"When you actually take your time to eat it properly...Neomu massiseo." he said giving a thumbs up.

Then the silence came again. Top wondered if he should ask her about her tattoo, After seconds of deliberating, he decided to go for it.

"Dara, the oth-"

"Mr. T.O.P in the house!" he heard a voice say behind him.

Top turned around to find none other than his hyung Se7en.

"Oh, hyung! I didn't know you would be here today." he said already fearing what his hyung was going to say, since he was looking at Dara so suspiciously.

"Ah, yes...and who is this may I ask?" Se7en asked his hoobae.

"Junho's nanny." Top introduced Dara.

"Annyeong, I'm Choi Dongwook.  And you are?"

Dara didn't know if she answered the question or if she asked for an autograph. Why didn't Top tell her that the hyung he knew and owned the restaurant was Se7en? The truth was, she had been a die-hard Se7en fan for years now. All of his posters are still hanging on the walls of her old bedroom. And right now she felt like her teenage dream was coming true.

"I'm a fan." she blurted out. Only to regret it after.

Se7en chuckled and Top remembered during their high school days when Dara said that she would marry him for sure and become Mrs. Se7en.

"Would you like an autograph?" the hyung asked.

How could Dara say no? She nodded franticly.

" Oppa, take a picture too." she said giving her phone to Top and momentarily forgetting about their date.

"Uhm, neh." Right now, Top was kind of regretting bringing Dara to this restaurant. He had completly forgotten about her Se7en obssession.

"Seunghyun-ah, you should invite me more to your house. I haven't seen Baby Junho in a while." Se7en said sitting next to him.

"Hyung, you're the one who should be coming more often. You know my doors are open." Top could see in Dara's eyes a glimpse of hope. He was betting his funky socks that she would just love it if Choi Dongwook came to his house. So he decided to add a little something. "Bring Hanbyul nuna as well. I know she loves kids."

He then saw Dara's smile leave her eyes. He knew that he was acting like a little kid himself but for some reason he couldn't help it. It had been so long that he actually felt jealousy, that it took him a while to recgonize the feeling.

"Yeah! That's a great idea! We'll come for lunch some weekend. Oh, and the reason I came here for in the firrst place: are you taking the challenge tonight?"

Top sighed. He really didn't feel like eating that huge plate of mouth-burning chicken that night. "Hyung...." he whined

 

At the members' house, Daesung was still awake with the little boy sleeping next to him. The baby looked so peaceful that he was even afraid to lift him from the chair to lay him on the bed, afraid that he would wake up.

"Aigoo my beautiful nephew...your appa has to quickly marry Dara and make her your mommy." the smiling uncle told the baby.

In his room, Youngbae was also thinking about Dara. But in a different way. He was laying on his bed, facing the ceiling.

"Dong Youngbae...you had your chance." he said shaking his head.

He then sat up on his bed. " Why am I so so shy around girls...I could'ce asked her out but now is too late..."

He was broken out of his reverie when his phone started ringing. He looked at the screen and saw Se7en's number.

"Yobosaeyo, hyung." he answered still wondering why his sunbae would call him at that time.

"Youngbae-ah, you need to come to the the clinic right now." he said with urgence.

"Hospital? Why? What happened?" Taeyang asked worried.

" Top, he had some major food poisening at my restaurant and the doctor said it looked really bad." the hyung answered.

Taeyang didn't think twice before grabbing his jacket and running down the stairs. Daesung saw his fellow member and asked what was going on.

"Hyung, I will be right there. I'm leaving now." he told his hyung on the phone and turned to answer Daesung while putting on his sneakers. " Top hyung had a really bad food posening. He's at the hospital. It seems dangerous."

Daesung jumped after hearing that and also grabbed his jacket.

"Where are you going?" Yongbae asked him.

" I'm coming with you." Daesung answered with the same tone.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Taeyang asked.

Daesung looked at himself to see if he had forgotten anything. Jacket, check. Shoes, check. Phone, check. He then frowned at his hyung. Taeyang sighed and pointed at the baby. "If you don't want Seunghyun hyung to die today, you should stay here." he advised him.

The smiling man nodded in agreement and proceeded to remove his jacket and shoes.

 

At the hospital, Top was still under the doctor's eye. That chicken challenge turned out deadly.

Flashback

"Hyung..." he whined.

"Come on Seunghyun. Here's the time to be crowned our five time champion. Plus, you get to impress the lady here." Se7en said looking at Dara.

Top then started to reconsider. Should he really take on this challenge tonight? Something inside him told him to refuse it with all his might. But his desire top impress the 'lady' there was so much stronger.

"Call. Bring out the chicken." He said while removing his expensive purple suit jacket.

"That's how it is. You heard the man. Bring out the chicken. And we need three more people for this challenge." Dongwook ordered.

Immediatly, a few men designated themselves. After all, it was Top from Big Bang they were going against.

Top sat down and rubbed his hands together. He was in it to win it. Not many people knew his competitive side. Only s and a few others. And they all knew that he didn't stop untill he won.

He was so busy concentrating on how to win the challenge, that he didn't hear his hyung annoucing that they were using this challenge to present the new extra spicy chicken recipe that now included red bell peppers. And one more thing that not many people knew: Seunghyun was allergic to red bell peppers.

"Ready...Dojon (Challenge)." Se7en shouted and all the challengers started to eat.

Top was at his 5th piece of chicken when he started feeling stuffy. Dara had noticed that her oppa was starting to look weird.

"Oppa, are you ok? You should stop eating if you're not feeling well." she said.

Top shook his head to tell her that he was fine. At his 7th piece of chicken, he could hardly breath. Dara was now fully aware that her friend wasn't fine.

"Dongwook oppa, I think Seung-...Seunghyun oppa!" Dara gasped at seeing Top collapse on the floor. " Oppa! Oppa wake up please...." she said while shaking him. She leaned her face near his chest and almost fainted when she couldn't feel his chest heave to show that he was breathing. " Somebody call an ambulance now!" she said while looking around.

Se7en quickly dialed 116 on his phone to call the paramedics. But deep inside him, he couldn't stop laughing while imaniging the news the next day:

Youlbong chicken, almost too delicious to die for.


 

Hey guys...I'm really sorry.

The thing is that right now I'm in Lisbon and I will do my best to come home early and update also...

I got accepted to college!!!

And soon will be moving to usa...

yay...

Hope you'll love this finger-in' good chapter...

teehee