Chapter 13

Daddy?

And with the daily routine, time went by.

Junho was now 5 months and 4 weeks old. He could now lay on his stomach and eventualy sit up for a few moments before he turned lazy again layed on his back. Top was still amazed at the speed that his son had grown. And with that, he had to buy a new stroller, new clothes, his first toys and the list goes on. The baby noises and babbling were more active than ever. And since Jiyong couldn't stop buying him toys, the smashing and banging wouldn't stop since the baby boy was always amazed with soud it made..

"Junho..." his father would warn him. But Junho wouldn't listen. Instead, he would look at his father, grin and go back to what he was doing. And so everyone had to bear with the noise.

Even though Top considered himself an awesome father, he had to admit that Dara was a huge help. She kept both him and his son organised. She had been living with them for almost three months now and she a now a major part in Junho's life. Along with the other Big Bang members who now never left his house. They were praticly living there since they already had the keys.

Dara was in the kitchen preparing Junho's bottle while the little boy was sitting in his high chair.. But she couldn't find his favourite blue one. And she knew he wouldn't use another one. She was so concentrated in looking for it on the bottom cabinet, that she didn't hear Top walking in the kitchen. He was about to greet her when he saw something on her lower back, where her skin was exposed. He squinted his eyes to see letters.

'She has a tatoo...? he thought intrigued.

'Too fast to act...Too late too regret.' he read.

He suddenly felt an urge to touch the tatoo but was interrupted by Junho who started babbling.

"Baa...babababa"he was shaking a spoon he hand in his hands.

Top quickly retreated his hand and took a few steps back just in case Dara turned around. He walked towards the small boy and picked him up. 'Does he really claim to have the same DNA as me? I was about to...' Top stopped himself in his thoughts. What was he about to do? 'No. No,no,no. Not possible. It's a girl but it's Dara. Off-limits.' he kept repeating.

"Not possible right?" he said looking at Junho. The baby boy lifted small his hands and placed it on Top's cheek while looking at him curiously.

"Oh oppa, how long have you been there?" Dara asked finally noticing Top was there.

"A long enough to see you raiding the kitchen like a mad woman. What are you looking for?"

"Nuneo's blue bottle. I can't find it." she said almost desperate.

"It's upstairs in my room. I took it yesterday night. Junho was drinking water." he remembered.

Dara mumbled something and left the kitchen. She swiftly went up the stairs, two steps at a time.

Junho was still babbling with his hand on his father's cheek.

Top looked down at him..

"Yes son, appa is very handsome. Don't worry, one day you'll be like me too." he told him as if they were having a conversation.

 

Later that day, Top took Junho took the the park. All the mothers would stare at at him and talk in hushed tones as he pushed the stroller. He thought that was normal, where else would they see such a sight like him.

As he was walking down the park, two girls started to approach him.

"Top oppa..." one of them said hesitant. He turned around and saw the two high school girls.  Top bowed slightly and smiled at them.

The two girls giggled and looked at him again.

"Oppa, that's your son right?" the other asked.

"Ne." he answered.

"Can we see him?" the first girl asked eagerly. It was only normal for the girl to be curious.

Ever since the press conference, noone had yet seen the mysterious baby. And that is because Top didn't want any pictures of his small baby roaming around the internet. He looked at the girls. They didn't seem like crazy fans. They didn't look like they would grab the stroller and run away.

"Uh, sure." he said.

The two girls hurried and looked inside. The baby boy that was in there was fully awake, and when he noticed that he had an audience, he grinned. The girls couldn't help but squeal at his cuteness. They were even more amazed when Junho started clapping and babbling.

"Omo,omo oppa. He looks just like you. Even the eyes are the same." the first girl said pointing at the baby.

"Keurae! I'm so sure that he is going to be handsome like you when he grows up." the other agreed.

Top smiled at both girls. "Kamsabnida. Oppa needs to go now. Annyeong." he waved.

"Oppa annyeong." the two girls waved back still in awe.

Top looked inside the stroller to see a still grinning Junho.$

"You really are my son aren't you? So young and already using your eyes and charms like that..." the father shook his head in amezement.

 

When the rapper got back home, s were already there.

"I thought you were going to Ji's house." he said while picking Junho up from the stroller.

"We were, but we haven't seen Nuneo in a while." GD said from the love seat.

"You saw him the day before yesterday, when I took him to the office with me." Top said dumbfounded.

"So long ago right?" Daesung said coming from the kitchen. "Nuneo~" he sang walking towards the boy and his father.

The baby squealed and clapped in delight when he heard Daesung sing and when the uncle reached to him, he eagerly left his father's arms. Which made the whole room laugh.

"Fine, abondon your appa Junho." Top said. He went to sit down next to Youngbae.

"You can now easily see that he prefers nice vocals rather noisy rap." Daesung added.

"Where's Dara nuna? She wasn't here when we arrived."Younbae said.

"She went home. She'll be back tomorrow." Top answered

"I haven't asked you yet hyung. How has it been living with her?" the maknae asked.

"Normal. I've known her for too long now to be awkward around her. You know what I found out? She has a tatoo." he said slightly impressed.

"The 'ooh's from s echoaed in the room.

"How close were you next to her to actually notice." GD asked while looking at a picture he took of Daesung and Junho. That camera was a part of his body now.

"Yeah hyung, how close." Daesung asked with a Chesire cat smile.

"Yah! Stop thinking like that. Your noses will bleed. She was looking for something on the bottom cabinet. Her shirt was a little bit hitched so I saw it on her lower back." He said while standing up and reaching Junho. He switched Daesung's car keys that were in the baby's mouth to the toy-gel keys that Junho that he bit to ease the pain in his gums.

"Oh, So you were eyeing her from behind..." the maknae said with a sly smile.

Top glared at him. It was enough to wipe the grin from the boy's face. (A.N- Imagine how Top glared at Seungri in the Secret Garden parody)

"What is it?" Youngbae asked curious.

"It says too fast to act, too late to regret." the hyung said while frowning in confusion.

"It sounds like mine too fast to live, too young to die. Maybe she did something and regretted it afterwards. The tatoo is a reminder." The leader suggested. He was now snapping a picture of the maknae and Nuneo who were laying on their stomachs on the carpet.

Top looked at GD who was still shooting. "What do you do with those pictures? Be careful and don't let leak on the internet."

"Don't worry Tabi hyung. You'll see what I do with them in a while." Jiyong said while snapping a picture of his hyung.


Hey y'all....

You know, I actually wrote this chapter this morning, but deleted it without posting it.

Well this chapter is actually a transition chapter If you guys feel confused...I didn't have as many comments as usual on the last chapter.it was really crappy wasn't it?

I hope i'm not boring you...please don't abandon me!!!

Hope you like it

I will be uploading more regularly now...don't worry.

Oh and did u see this cute poster made by Tabisab4eva? colorful isn't it....I adore Tabi appa's pictures in here

SILLY TOP BONUS!!