Chapter 15

Daddy?

YALL! I'm back officially!

No more exams...its all over so now, I'm dipping myself body and soul to pick up this story....

Im coming full force...mwahahaha

Now on to the story

Oh and for those who didn't read my other story with taecyeon 'Why did you cheat on your baby?', please read now cuz i'll be deleting it. I don't know why but I always have this feeling that someday he's gonna find this website, read all the stories about him and find mine. And since it's rated, I don't feel safe... Hehe, stupid I know...but still... OTL 

Sorry for making you wait


 

Bom brought back a smiling Junho who had a piece of corn bread in his hand.

"Only nuna to feed my son corn bread." Top said while receiving his baby boy.

"What's wrong with that? He liked it you know? she answered.

"He can't even chew yet..." Junho now had his mouth with more than he could chew. Top could see that he was struggling. The father simply shook his head and removed the bread in his son's mouth. He then cut another piece of bread and fed it to the boy in small pieces.

"Omo dongsaeng-ah! You're so skilled already! It even looks like it's your second son. Who was your teacher?" she asked.

"Dara nuna." Seungri answered as he left the recording booth.

"Who's Dara?" she asked to noone in particular.

"Nuneo's nanny." Top said.

"Oh..."she nodded. She bid farewell to everyone and left afterwards.

Top took a seat next to Teddy in front of the mixing table with Junho in his lap. Daesung was now recording his part in the song while the boy's father was still making last arrangements to his rap part. They were all so concentrated, that they didn't notice a little hand changing one of the bass sounds. And the little hand touched another button. And another. Until Daesung came out of the booth to hear his work. Teddy pressed play for the playback. And what they heard it was not the original sound arrangement.

"Hey, hold on! This is not the right beat!" Jiyong said feeling his heart beat fast. He almost fainted, when he remembered all those  sleepless nights he had spent to get it perfect and now it was lost.

"I know..it's...much better! Who changed it?" he asked moving his head to the new beat.

Everyone shrugged. However, Youngbae frowned when he saw Junho clicking another button on the sound pannel.

"Nuneo!" he said pointing at the boy. Everyone looked and caught the boy red handed. The boy clicked another one and clapped in joy as he looked at the older men. Everyone was looking at him in amazement. Teddy played the new arrangement and was wide-eyed.

"Top, don't let him touch it again. This is perfect! You guys will need to record it again. Palli, little Seunghyun get in the booth."  Teddy was excited. He looked at the little boy. "You need to come again arasseo? Tell your appa to bring you everyday." the boy clapped again...still not understanding what was going on.

Jiyong was still frozen in shock. He to admit that the rythm was so much better now. But that was his song. And he and himself only had stayed three days with no sleep in order to achieve this, while the lucky 5 month-old baby just clicked a few buttons. GD decided to let it pass this time. Junho was his 'nephew'.

"Hey, I will expect my son's 5% of the shares if the song is succesful. It's for his studies." Top said.

"Yes, but for now, another few hours to do the recording again. Hyung, we were almost finished..." Seungri whined while dragging his feet inside the booth again. "I might just sleep here tonight."

 

Much later that day, sleepy Top walked in with a sleeping Junho in the house. Dara was already in her pyjamas in the kitchen. Top was suddenly awake.

"Dara, you're still awake?" he asked.

Dara turned around and saw Seunghyun with sleeping Junho "I was actually about to go up now, but you can give him to me. Go to bed. I'll change him."

Top noticed that Dara was wearing the same nightgown from the night before with a robe covering her. He could see her legs a some of her thighs...

"Oppa! Are you sleeping?" Dara asked snapping her fingers in front of his face when she noticed he wasn't answering her.

"Uh? What? Yes please. Here." he said giving her the sleeping baby and rushing up the stairs. For the first time in two months...he needed to take care of some business (A/N:hehe)

The next morning, Top was in bed and feeling deeply ashamed. 'Ugh...what did I do?' he thought  'Jinjja, it's Dara...' he got up and headed to the shower. When he went down for breakfast, Top found Dara seating with Junho in her lap, showing him a small picture book.

"Look Nuneo. I kongeun noran saek (This ball is yellow)." she would show him and the boy would look and babble.

That sight seriously got Top thinking. He wouldn't be able to raise his son without a mom. What would he say when he asked? Dara would have to leave someday and he wouldn't have a female presence in his son's life.

"Oppa, your breakfast is on the table" she said without looking up.

"Ani, gwenchana. Not really hungry." He said pouring his dark coffee. Dark and bitter, just the way he liked it.

"Really? Apayo?" she asked worried.

"No...not really. I'm fine. I need to go for a walk." he said while putting his beanie and shades.

He kissed his son's forehead and left. He started walking down the empty street not really knowing where he was going. Since it was still early in the morning, noone approached him. Fifteen minutes later, he found himself in front of Daesung's house that he shared with Seungri and Yongbae. He now knew what his conscience was telling him.

He rang the bell and the person that he neeeded to see opened the door. "Hyung! What are you doing here so early?" Daesung asked welcoming Top inside the house.

Top sighed. "I need someone to listen to me." he said.

Daesung smiled and opened the door to his room. "I'm all ears..." 


Hey guys thank you for waiting for me and not leaving.

I love you all...jeongmal saranghabnida.