Chapter 2

Daddy?

Top couldn't think...it was too much to handle.Plus a crying baby next to him was not helping.At all

"Stop crying! Please...Oh God what am I gonna do?" he said while pulling his hair almost in verge of tears himself.

He then decided to pick up the baby. With trembling hands he picked up the baby and held him against his chest. He had never held a baby before and  had no experience.

"Shh...please stop crying little boy..."he said while awkwardly rocking the baby.

Slowly, baby JunHo started calming down. That is, after having Top  walk back and forth in his living room.

Thoughts kept popping in his head. The words in that note kept replaying in his mind. He couldn't even remember the girl, it had been over a year. And he couldn't even remember any Korean girl he met in Japan. That baby couldn't be his; he wouldn't be that careless not use protection.

'Would I?' he thought.

"Ani, baldo andwae.(No, that makes no sense.)" he said trying to reassure himself.

He couldn't keep the baby. He had his career in front of him. And besides, what would the fans think? He could already imagine the headlines:

Charisma rapper T.O.P is now a Daddy...

The press would have a kick out of that. And about s? And his family? His mother would kill him for sure.

"Aisht! Eoddokae? (What do i do?)" he whined desperately.

He felt something wet on his shoulder. He looked to see that JunHo had drooled on his wifebeater which was now soaked.

"Oh come on!" He said annoyed.

He pulled the baby from his chest and stared at him. 

"You can't be my son." he told him 

Baby Junho stared right back at him. Top tilted his head and studied the little boy's features. He had to admit that he could see a little bit of himself in him: his eyes were deep and piercing just like his and the way his eyebrows went inwards like a frown looked like him too.

"No, no, no! Can't be." he placed baby JunHo in his char and started once again walking back and forth his huge living room.

He needed to call somebody.

-----------------------------------------

 

Not 20 minutes later someone rang his bell.

He opened the door to the sleep walking  blond younger man.

"Hyung! Please explain why do I have to come to your house at 9 in the morning? It's our only day off..." Ji yong whined as he lazily walked in Top's house.

"Well..." Top started. He couldn't even explain, so he just pointed his finger towards the couch.

Jiyong followed his hyung's finger and his eyes landed on a baby who was now entertained with playing with his fingers.

He looked back wide eyed at the white haired man and was now fully awake.

"Top hyung, what's that?" he asked worried.

Once again he couldn't even explain his leader so he walked towards the coffee table with JiYong following him and picked up the white paper that had just ruined his life. He shoved it towards GD.

JiYong read the letter and had the same reaction as his hyung.

"Omo! Hyung! What...? This..?" he pointed towards the baby "You...?" he pointed at Top with wide eyes.

"I don't know either." Top said while dropping himself on the love seat.

"Hyung, you can't....This kid..." he walked towards the baby and looked at him. His words got caught in his throat. He tilted his head to confirm his own suspitions. He took a deep breath and picked up the baby." Actually..." he said now calmed "he might be yours...I mean, just look at his eyes."

Top looked at his leader dumbfounded. He had to be joking.

"You have to be joking..." he said while glaring at JiYoung.

GD was now more amused than shocked. "I mean he does kind of look like you..."

Top covered his eyes with his arm and whined. 

"No he can't be mine." And suddenly a realisation came to him and he sat up . "What will the boss say when he finds out?"

JiYong snapped his head towards his hyung also now remembering how fierce their YG hyung was. "You're so dead." he replied.

Now, Top was going to cry. He was freaking out.

He might be the fierce charisma, y namja, official pimp, Big Bang rapper; but in the inside, he was a MAJOR softie who was always cracking jokes. But this moment right now, was no joke.

"I can't raise JunHo. I've never even held a baby or changed a diaper! Plus I'm 100% sure he is not mine..."

GD was now busy playing amusingly with baby JunHo that he could hardly hear his hyung babbling away.

"Yah! JiYong-ah! Are you listening?" Top shouted.

G-Dragon jumped at this. "Oh, yeah Hyung...I'm sorry, this baby is just too cute." he answred while smiling at the little boy.

"Then you keep him." Top replied annoyed while walking to kitchen to grab a glass of water. He could feel the room spinning.

JiYong sighed at his desperate hyung. "Well...first of all if we want to hide JunHo, we will need help. Like profissional help." he said while putting JunHo back in his chair.

"We can't just hire anyone. Imagine if this goes out."Top said.

GD nodded in agreement with Top. "Then who can we ask?"

They were both thinking hard when THEY snapped their heads up to look at each other with a smile.

"Dara!" they said in unison


 

Well this is my chapter two...I will be uploading more during the week, hope you guys enjoy it.

One thing, in this story, Dara is not in 2NE1.

 

The picture of the baby above is not mine, the baby is not Top's and i take no credit for it.

Plus, even I though I wanted, I do not own GD or Top.

Komawo!